To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fffix or ffscout

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Fffix or ffscout

Post by S_sutton87 »

Was just wondering if anyone used any of these as I'm thinking of giving fix a go just wanted a bit of feedback on if it's worth it

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Re: Fffix or ffscout

Post by Mav3rick »

Can't say anything about FFFix, but FFS membership is worth the £12.50 (although I guess that discount rate is probably past now). Considering how much time I spend looking at players, the price of a takeaway for a whole season is pretty good value.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Mav3rick wrote: 03 Jul 2019, 19:47 Can't say anything about FFFix, but FFS membership is worth the £12.50 (although I guess that discount rate is probably past now). Considering how much time I spend looking at players, the price of a takeaway for a whole season is pretty good value.
What does it have to offer on there Maverick ?

Ive had a look on there and seen the comment section and reminds me of here really.

But i waste plenty of money on take aways so if you believe it can help my past season points, then im all in 😁

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Oh yeah the comments aren't great, but basically its access to the OPTA data that you get with the membership fee. They do have other tools like the projections and RMT bits, and the ease of player vs player comparison (even himself from different GWs or seasons) on a range of stats is something I use a lot.

Basically just about the stats access for me though, which if you can get elsewhere great, though I'm happy to pay the small sum for what probably amounts to at least an hour a week of "entertainment" :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”