To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Redmond

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Area88
Wideboy

Redmond

Post by Area88 »

Redmond is my secret weapon this week.

I am currently ranked 2 million in the world but decided to come back to play to play out the remainder of the season after being AWOL.

So after doing much research and listening to my heart.

Nathan Redmond is the way to go for a big return.

1) He is massively underrepresented.

2) He is top of the form guide in my newly wildcarded team.

3) He has two easy fixtures.

Overall Forecast: I easily expect him to bring back a 40 point return (with C attached).

I am captaining Redmond!

You have 30 minutes to take this inside tip. I am sharing this with all out of love. (I do not get paid to share my insider knowledge).

pokeface
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Redmond

Post by pokeface »

Can we come back here and banter when the week is done if if doesn’t work out? 🤔

Area88
Wideboy

Post by Area88 »

Absolutely :)

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

Could've had a couple of assists today. Fancy him to get something mid week.

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

swadd1er wrote: 20 Apr 2019, 23:09 Could've had a couple of assists today. Fancy him to get something mid week.
That went well..

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Theo scored this GW :wink:

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Post by SUZYKINS »

Area88 wrote: 20 Apr 2019, 10:59 Redmond is my secret weapon this week.

I am currently ranked 2 million in the world but decided to come back to play to play out the remainder of the season after being AWOL.

So after doing much research and listening to my heart.

Nathan Redmond is the way to go for a big return.

4) He is absolutely log

You missed one out :D

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

And there was me trying to be subtle :lol:

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

I've got Ings and have no complaints with Redmond - only that Deulofeu may be more prolific in that range. The good thing about Redmond is his security of starts, whereas I'm sat on a guy who will lose minutes to Long. Either way, Southampton have some really nice games and are very cheap, which makes them attractive given all the City, Liverpool, Spurs players that need affording. The nice Southampton fixtures in GW36 (BOU) & 38 (HUD) work really nicely with Jota's GW37 (FUL), so I'm intending to utilise a Wolves-Southampton rotation for the last three weeks (to inevitably disastrous effect). At least the 'other' one will always provide decent bench cover should any Spurs or Liverpool players get rested before/after CL games. :mrgreen:

TheRumourMill
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL: Similar to Everton - haven't cracked the top 10k glass ceiling yet, neither have I had and sub 500k shockers either!
International tournaments: Better, 11k in WC 2018 and top 1000 way back at Euro 2012!

Post by TheRumourMill »

This was so close to working out, an xG+xA last night of 1.18, the best of any player in the match. Very unfortunate. As Stem says though, it at least bodes well for the next 3 fixtures.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

He's sounded better recently. I haven't watched him recently though. Prior to recently, he's not an FPL consideration. So not sure form will continue and he'll actually be able to finish chances.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

On the plus side Carroll has been injured pretty much all season :wink:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”