To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW35 Transfers (Deadline Saturday 20th April 11:30)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
ekoku
Wideboy

Re: GW35 Transfers (Deadline Saturday 20th April 11:30)

Post by ekoku »

Deeney to Ings

fairfranco
Red & Blue Braces

Post by fairfranco »

I hated the wild card last week, didn't go well and transferred out more than I scored. Now Deeney who only came in for this week needs to go.

I don't see any good double game replacements. Ings looks an awful move unless I'm missing something and I'm thinking Wilsons one home game against Fulham looks better.

That leaves me a decision of Vardy to which striker? Can afford anyone so Aguerro with his 2 tough fixtures but where he could shine or Aubamayang with 2 better fixtures but..well it's Arsenal.

germainelefoe
Red & Blue Braces

Post by germainelefoe »

fairfranco wrote: 15 Apr 2019, 23:32 I don't see any good double game replacements. Ings looks an awful move unless I'm missing something and I'm thinking Wilsons one home game against Fulham looks better.

That leaves me a decision of Vardy to which striker? Can afford anyone so Aguerro with his 2 tough fixtures but where he could shine or Aubamayang with 2 better fixtures but..well it's Arsenal.
You're not missing anything, Ings isn't a great move. Neither is Gray. However we could be forced into having to choose between those two. Deeney owners without cash in the bank are a bit stuck. Wait for the Champions League games to see what happens there, tonight they should all be safe from price movements anyway.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Looks like Gray for me at the same price. Question is, will Watford appeal and if they do, will Deeney be allowed to play the first match of the double?

pokeface
Red & Blue Braces

Post by pokeface »

I think even if they appealed it wouldn’t do much, as he did intentionally swipe at his face? It was soft, but can’t see it being overturned. Anyone disagree?

ekoku
Wideboy

Post by ekoku »

germainelefoe wrote: 15 Apr 2019, 23:54
fairfranco wrote: 15 Apr 2019, 23:32 I don't see any good double game replacements. Ings looks an awful move unless I'm missing something and I'm thinking Wilsons one home game against Fulham looks better.

You're not missing anything, Ings isn't a great move. Neither is Gray. However we could be forced into having to choose between those two. Deeney owners without cash in the bank are a bit stuck. Wait for the Champions League games to see what happens there, tonight they should all be safe from price movements anyway.

I’m going for Ings because I only have 6.0M ITB, am playing BB so need a doubler, and can keep him for the rest of the season. The only other option I have is take a -4 to downgrade someone and destroy a team that I spent all last week planning! Sad face.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

pokeface wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 08:13 I think even if they appealed it wouldn’t do much, as he did intentionally swipe at his face? It was soft, but can’t see it being overturned. Anyone disagree?
So you think they won't appeal? Gracia's comments seem to suggest they might. I agree, it probably won't get overturned but we've seen this before - it would mess things up if this litigation allowed Deeney to play one half of DGW35. I doubt it will, the appeal date deadline will probably be soon enough but I don't know that info yet.

xJosh-
FISOhead

Post by xJosh- »

Who do you think are Wafords best/most nailed assets for the DGW?

Deeney Red & Deulofeu still seems injured.

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Post by ajcairns »

I've already shipped out Murray for Jiminez and might follow it up with Duffy to Boly. Weighing up the -4 to improve the fixture list.

carver
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 50k last 4 seasons . Mr Consistent

Post by carver »

Deeney to Gray probably

Not sure whether to go ahead with original change vardy to Aubemyang for -4 . Might try and wait for Europa result

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

Probably Deeney to Auba and Camarasa to Redmond. Alternatively, Deeney to Laca and Camarasa to Lucas. Waiting till the CL and Europa games are done first.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

I wonder if Wilson is better than most DGW'ers...

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Which is the better option

Mane (car) or Eriksen (mcy / BRI)

My fear is that Eriksen is rested v BRI. He’s played 90mins in their last three and assume he’s needed for both City games. Will cost me a transfer if I want Mane instead.

And an unrelated option (I’m willing to do both)

Vardy (whu) or Murray (wol / tot)
I already hold Vardy.
Yes it’s two games... but they are in dire straits and he might not start both anyway (plus West Ham away might be a decent fixture for Vardy).

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

Sutter Kane wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 10:00 I wonder if Wilson is better than most DGW'ers...
Thinking the same

pokeface
Red & Blue Braces

Post by pokeface »

Sutter Kane wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 08:20
pokeface wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 08:13 I think even if they appealed it wouldn’t do much, as he did intentionally swipe at his face? It was soft, but can’t see it being overturned. Anyone disagree?
So you think they won't appeal? Gracia's comments seem to suggest they might. I agree, it probably won't get overturned but we've seen this before - it would mess things up if this litigation allowed Deeney to play one half of DGW35. I doubt it will, the appeal date deadline will probably be soon enough but I don't know that info yet.
I think they’ll claim they will but won’t follow through. But I really don’t think they’ll have an argument. I’m personally waiting until after the European games this week before I make a change anyway, if one of my Spurs or City players get injured that changes everything.

ChrisD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ChrisD »

Not seeing this Deeney change as for this double (as we’re being shown, doesn’t always work) but for the rest of the season. Agreed Ings and Gray don’t float my boat. I like Llorente because he could be a doubler, Spurs have good fixtures and crucially he is dirt cheap which means I don’t mind benching. Will be interesting to see Poch’s team for the CL as I wonder if Llorente will be benched (thus increasing chances of league involvement).

Single gamers of note to me are Wilson and Rondon, both nailed to start and ok fixtures (well 3 out of 4). But the one I’m really trying to stretch budget for is Rashford if Man Utd go out of Europe tonight. £7.4m seems worth it to me and if they go out they’ll be focussed on the league..

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

Currently thinking Deeney and Duffy to Wilson and Boly for a -4.

Gray is tempting but doesn't fill me with confidence, could go Gray and Doherty for -4.

Definitely don't want to keep both Dunk and Duffy for the bench boost.

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

ChrisD wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 11:19 Not seeing this Deeney change as for this double (as we’re being shown, doesn’t always work) but for the rest of the season. Agreed Ings and Gray don’t float my boat. I like Llorente because he could be a doubler, Spurs have good fixtures and crucially he is dirt cheap which means I don’t mind benching. Will be interesting to see Poch’s team for the CL as I wonder if Llorente will be benched (thus increasing chances of league involvement).

Single gamers of note to me are Wilson and Rondon, both nailed to start and ok fixtures (well 3 out of 4). But the one I’m really trying to stretch budget for is Rashford if Man Utd go out of Europe tonight. £7.4m seems worth it to me and if they go out they’ll be focussed on the league..
Yeah I have a feeling that Llorente could be good for the league, especially if Spurs go through in the CL.

Nailer6245
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nailer6245 »

My planned two FTs for GW36 were:
Deeney & Duffy ---> Enabler bench striker and TAA

Right now I have exactly 5.1m left for the striker, but seems likely Llorente or TAA will rise over the next while. Might have to just go for Long and hope for the best.

This Deeney red really is such a disaster.

First Sub Podcast
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Twitter @TheFirstSub_FPL

Post by First Sub Podcast »

Sutter Kane wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 10:00 I wonder if Wilson is better than most DGW'ers...
This

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Assuming no injuries anywhere midweek, Vardy :arrow: Aguero will very likely be one.

Mulling over whether a hit for Hazard :arrow: Pogba/Eriksen/Ramsey would be worthwhile, too.

EDIT- or maybe Murray :arrow: Jiminez/Gray/Ings instead of the midfielder move.

elliot
Treebeard

Post by elliot »

The Deeney red and Brighton form might force my hand into taking a -4.

Either:

Deeney -> Gray

Or

Deeney -> Success
Duffy -> Laporte

Don’t think Success will do much but he’s gonna be bench fodder for the last 3 games of the season anyway so probably helps long term for him to be low value and allows me to bring in a higher value starter.

boise1234
Grumpy Old Man

Post by boise1234 »

I have 5.2m to upgrade Hoilett in midfield.....at the moment I am thinking of :arrow: Lucas Moura but am open to suggestions

Libero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FISO Prime Minister 2015; Decathlon Gold 2016, 2019

Post by Libero »

Plan A
Lukaku :arrow: Lacazette
Deeney :arrow: Firmino

Plan B
Lukaku :arrow: Aguero
Deeney :arrow: Wilson

(Already have Sterling and Mané)

yttod1010
FISOhead

Post by yttod1010 »

need a cheap defender who is not valery ........like finding a needle in a haystack :roll:

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

Worth ditching Dunk and Duffy along with Deeney for a -8 if your on bench boost?

Can either do
A) Gray, Doherty, Cathcart
B) Wilson, Boly, Kiko Femenia

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

yttod1010 wrote: 17 Apr 2019, 07:40 need a cheap defender who is not valery ........like finding a needle in a haystack :roll:
What price are we talking about and who do you all ready have? can you stretch to Wolves or are we talking Albion.
If you are looking cheap try Peltier 3.9 good fixtures 36 and 37. will get you 7 points "ish" to season end, but do not expect much in the way of clean sheets or attacking potential.

Adelante
Treebeard

Post by Adelante »

The wildcard week being a bit of a disaster I’m now regretting getting in three Brighton players.

Had planned to get shot of Murray this week but was likely to be Deeney as his replacement.

Now really want to get shot of Duffy or Ryan but also got Tielemans I’d prefer to sub out for another double gameweek player like Doucoure.

Valery is also flagged at the moment and a doubt.

I had prepared myself to take a -4 hit this week if need be but loathed to do a -8 the week after wildcarding.

Worth it if playing BB?

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

Highlander12 wrote: 17 Apr 2019, 08:21 Worth ditching Dunk and Duffy along with Deeney for a -8 if your on bench boost?

Can either do
I'm thinking a - 8 on BB too.

Etheridge :arrow: Foster already done

Camarasa (Liverpool) to someone. Possibly Moura/Sterling/Redmond

Deeney (Suspended) to someone. Possibly Rashford/Aubameyang

Surely it's worth it for me.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

Highlander12 wrote: 17 Apr 2019, 08:21 Worth ditching Dunk and Duffy along with Deeney for a -8 if your on bench boost?

Can either do
Stick or twist is the quandary. With Deeney it is a FT but are you going to get better than the other DD pair of t1t's by spending a -8
Bench boost with the Duff and Dunk, Deeney to Grey and hide behind the sofa. -8 is not the way to start your game week off.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”