To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FH GW33

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: FH GW33

Post by From4corners »

mandoncare wrote: 04 Apr 2019, 18:53
From4corners wrote: 04 Apr 2019, 16:46 I am probably going to join y'all! Had thought of using my FH somewhere in 36-38 but I should actually be fine with my wildcard team of 34. Tinkering starts tonight.
Welcome to the club F4c. Just had a look at your team and can see why it’s a tough decision to FH33. You have enough that it’s not quite necessary to FH this week but I’d prob do it now if I were you. Gains to be made fingers crossed. Been a tough few weeks for you. Hang in there and post your team if/when you cook up some freehit sauce
Cheers. Here is mine below with one punty punt :shock:. Rather sad to have to let go of Alonso as I expect him to get a bit more rest and play in the EL again.

Guaita
TAA VVD PVA (gotta love it)
Fraser Salah Hazard and (here he comes) Özil
Aubameyang Vardy King
(Hamer, McNeil, WBA, Bednarek)

Though tempted to get Gilfy in ..

owenclass
Grumpy Old Man

Post by owenclass »

From4corners wrote: 04 Apr 2019, 23:07
From4corners wrote: 04 Apr 2019, 16:46 I am probably going to join y'all! Had thought of using my FH somewhere in 36-38 but I should actually be fine with my wildcard team of 34. Tinkering starts tonight.
Welcome to the club F4c. Just had a look at your team and can see why it’s a tough decision to FH33. You have enough that it’s not quite necessary to FH this week but I’d prob do it now if I were you. Gains to be made fingers crossed. Been a tough few weeks for you. Hang in there and post your team if/when you cook up some freehit sauce
Cheers. Here is mine below with one punty punt :shock:. Rather sad to have to let go of Alonso as I expect him to get a bit more rest and play in the EL again.

Guaita
Aubameyang Vardy King

Would it not be best to save your free hit for the next game week as i can't see anyone scoring decent points this week

I think the only players worth having are Mane and Vardy. Also when only three of the top six is playing then you are picking players that you don't usually pick even though you go back to your original team and finally the fixtures are only good for Leicester as Arsenal has Everton. And all the others are fighting relegation or are relegated

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

I'm wildcarding next week, so no. As mentioned, I had wanted to keep the FH but something tells me this week is best for me. For one, at best, I have 10 players this week but include three injury concerns/rotation risky players. I hope the WC will set me up well for the remaining month and using my FH then could see me turning into the Hulk again when my original team outscores my FH team.

I also expect Bournemouth to be up for it, having lost 4-0 away at Burnley that should have/could have been 0-4 (if memory serves me right)
owenclass wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 00:20 i can't see anyone scoring decent points this week
Perhaps this will be the week that'll surprise us.

mandoncare
Treebeard

Post by mandoncare »

From4corners wrote: 04 Apr 2019, 23:07

Guaita
Aubameyang Vardy King

Looks good. Lots of attacking potential in that defence. Like the PVA pick and might copy that myself. I wish I was bold enough to go with Mesut but Mane could ruin my season in my ML so will prob play it safe. I’ve been convinced by gooners that Laca is now the better pick. Also considerable saving compared to Auba.

Hornet boy
Treebeard
FS Record: Distinctly average!

Post by Hornet boy »

Hornet boy wrote:I'm also on FH. Current very early draft is:

Dubravka

Robertson
Luiz
TAA

Tielemans
Mane
Hazard
Maddison

Vardy
Higuain
Lacazette

(Boruc) will probably swap for another GK
(Lejeune)
(Daniels)
(McNeil)

3.6m in the bank so there will be an upgrade or two somewhere. Maddison possibly to come out but I'm not removing him until I'm sure as I've got a little value in him.
I think I'm quite settled on the following:

Kepa

Robertson
Luiz
Chilwell

Tielemans
Mane
Hazard (C)
Salah

Vardy (VC)
Wilson
Lacazette

(Guaita)
(Lejeune)
(McNeil)
(Bednarek)

The only change would be bringing in Azpilicuata for Luiz by dropping Guaita to Hamer and Bednarek to a non playing 3.9 which doesn't seem too bad as Kepa should start and I think (hope) I would be unlikely to use the third bench spot. I think Lacazette is the only one who is a risk of rotation, but I don't see that with the form he is in. Maybe Robertson too, but very unlikely with the league at stake.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

mandoncare wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 08:53 Looks good. Lots of attacking potential in that defence. Like the PVA pick and might copy that myself. I wish I was bold enough to go with Mesut but Mane could ruin my season in my ML so will prob play it safe. I’ve been convinced by gooners that Laca is now the better pick. Also considerable saving compared to Auba.
Cheers. Mané has ruined my ranking the last month(s) and can't be bothered to put him in my team and ruin it more by not showing up. If he does, so be it (the story continues). For now, I've switched Ozil for Tielemans.

As for Laca/Auba, I think both will play/start and fancy Aubameyang this time (as a nice differential, I guess over other FH teams). He looked eager in the Newcastle game and could see him bang well for me.

mandoncare
Treebeard

Post by mandoncare »

From4corners wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 09:20
mandoncare wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 08:53 Looks good. Lots of attacking potential in that defence. Like the PVA pick and might copy that myself. I wish I was bold enough to go with Mesut but Mane could ruin my season in my ML so will prob play it safe. I’ve been convinced by gooners that Laca is now the better pick. Also considerable saving compared to Auba.
Cheers. Mané has ruined my ranking the last month(s) and can't be bothered to put him in my team and ruin it more by not showing up. If he does, so be it (the story continues). For now, I've switched Ozil for Tielemans.

As for Laca/Auba, I think both will play/start and fancy Aubameyang this time (as a nice differential, I guess over other FH teams). He looked eager in the Newcastle game and could see him bang well for me.
I feel you. Mane has destroyed me too. I've spent this morning looking at the teams I can have by dropping Mane to a Leicester Mid and I really like how it works. I don't trust Arsenal enough to get 2 attackers but Auba ceiling is clearly higher than Laca (5 double digit hauls compared to 2 this season). Decisions decisions.

mandoncare
Treebeard

Post by mandoncare »

Hornet boy wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 09:15

Dubravka

Robertson
Luiz
TAA

Tielemans
Mane
Hazard
Maddison

Vardy
Higuain
Lacazette

(Lejeune)
(Daniels)
(McNeil)

3.6m in the bank so there will be an upgrade or two somewhere. Maddison possibly to come out but I'm not removing him until I'm sure as I've got a little value in him.

Kepa

Robertson
Luiz
Chilwell

Tielemans
Mane
Hazard (C)
Salah

Vardy (VC)
Wilson
Lacazette

(Guaita)
(Lejeune)
(McNeil)
(Bednarek)

The only change would be bringing in Azpilicuata for Luiz by dropping Guaita to Hamer and Bednarek to a non playing 3.9 which doesn't seem too bad as Kepa should start and I think (hope) I would be unlikely to use the third bench spot. I think Lacazette is the only one who is a risk of rotation, but I don't see that with the form he is in. Maybe Robertson too, but very unlikely with the league at stake.
Your team value must be really high. I can't afford that team. I do think Luiz is a big rotation risk this week. Had him for DGW32 and happy to take the points and run. But Azpi could be a rotation risk too imo.

Hornet boy
Treebeard

Post by Hornet boy »

mandoncare wrote:
Hornet boy wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 09:15

Dubravka

Robertson
Luiz
TAA

Tielemans
Mane
Hazard
Maddison

Vardy
Higuain
Lacazette

(Lejeune)
(Daniels)
(McNeil)

Kepa

Robertson
Luiz
Chilwell

Tielemans
Mane
Hazard (C)
Salah

Vardy (VC)
Wilson
Lacazette

(Guaita)
(Lejeune)
(McNeil)
(Bednarek)

Your team value must be really high. I can't afford that team. I do think Luiz is a big rotation risk this week. Had him for DGW32 and happy to take the points and run. But Azpi could be a rotation risk too imo.
Just had a look, it was £107.1 last week. Currently showing as £105.8 presumably because of the players removed on FH.

I believe Azpi had played every minute until the last game, so just that niggling doubt over why he was brought off, was it a rest or did he pick up an injury that hasn't been reported. I do think Luiz will be rested soon though, so I'm leaning towards chancing Azpi.

mandoncare
Treebeard

Post by mandoncare »

Looked into Azpi as well and can’t see any evidence he was injured. Looks like just an early sub to rest him so I’m leaning towards him now. Latest version:

Schmeichel
Chilwell TAA Azpi
Salah Siggy Hazard Fraser
Auba Vardy King

Subs: Hamer, WanB, Hudson-Odoi, Suttner

0.3 ITB (means 0.1 off Kepa)

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Post by ajcairns »

Ended up with 76 I think so all in all not too bad. What about everyone else?

Hornet boy
Treebeard

Post by Hornet boy »

Looks like 81 for mine. Happy with that after a slow start.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

90 here, great. Disappointed with two of my three strikers but apart from Vardy only Wood fired.

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

76 made some bad last minute changes by gambling on Rondon costing me around 12 points

arutha6
FS Record: 2nd in TFF

Post by arutha6 »

81 points and division leader only got 33 so big differential
but no wildcard for GW35 unfortunately

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”