To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers Gameweek 6 - Sat 25 Sep 11:00 BST

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Re: Transfers Gameweek 6 - Sat 25 Sep 11:00 BST

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

eastcentral1 wrote: 22 Sep 2021, 13:11
Pirlo's Beard wrote:
chiplesschaps wrote: 22 Sep 2021, 12:30 If PB is ruled out
I should be fine for the weekend.
Highly evolved no doubt

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

wahine wrote: 21 Sep 2021, 18:51
From4corners wrote: 20 Sep 2021, 21:41 KDB :arrow: Sarr.
Fundraising :mrgreen:
:D I'm actually tempted to keep KDB and get Sarr for Greenwood. Adding Foden into the mix soon and riding triple Man City midfield...

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

8-) I like that
I'm turning Pogba into Foden hopefully soon

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

It feels dirty that I'm hoping Bamford is unavailable so I can change him to Antonio. This probably tells me all I need to know.

If Leeds are suffering second season syndrome, Bamford is probably not an option at his price, regardless of fixtures.

AJD
Wideboy

Post by AJD »

Still riding without Ronaldo which hasn’t felt too bad until this week.

Would take a -4 to get him in. Something like Ings/Bamford and Greenwood to Sissoko and Ronaldo. Not super keen but Ronaldo is the obvious captain this week.

The alternative is Ings/Bamford to Antonio.

Or sit on my hands for 2 FTs next week to get Lukaku and 1 other in

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 07:55 If Leeds are suffering second season syndrome, Bamford is probably not an option at his price, regardless of fixtures.
The next few GWs will be a good indicator, also their injured and suspended should be back?

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 07:55 It feels dirty that I'm hoping Bamford is unavailable so I can change him to Antonio. This probably tells me all I need to know.

If Leeds are suffering second season syndrome, Bamford is probably not an option at his price, regardless of fixtures.
looks like you have your wish...

Marcelo Bielsa: "Llorente, Koch and Bamford won't be available. And the rest of them I couldn't tell you if they will be or if they won't be."

guess i'll be keeping jimi then, and doing bam to antonio

jimmy ching
Dumbledore

Post by jimmy ching »

eastcentral1 wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 13:26
Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 07:55 It feels dirty that I'm hoping Bamford is unavailable so I can change him to Antonio. This probably tells me all I need to know.

Marcelo Bielsa: "Llorente, Koch and Bamford won't be available. And the rest of them I couldn't tell you if they will be or if they won't be."

Sutter to redeem yourself you should bring in Cresswell (Leeds) at 4m as well. :lol:

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

Bamford, Bruno :arrow: Ronaldo, ?? (8.9m) for a -4. Would have gone for Lukaku if he didn't have City this week. As it stands, Ronaldo will be in my team till GW8.

Need two of Trent, Ayling, Digne and Bissouma to play to field a full XI. Will probably WC if this doesn't look likely, but the lack of mid priced options in midfield is holding me back.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

jimmy ching wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 14:14
eastcentral1 wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 13:26

Sutter to redeem yourself you should bring in Cresswell (Leeds) at 4m as well. :lol:
:mrgreen: Straight after a WC, getting Antonio back in is not ideal but it's the least of evils right now.

Cresswell is tempting but it's just about a no from me. :|

thekitkatshuffler
Grumpy Old Man

Post by thekitkatshuffler »

goooner wrote: 21 Sep 2021, 21:52
thekitkatshuffler wrote: 21 Sep 2021, 18:46 Starting to think about...

Bamford :arrow: Saint Max
Marcal :arrow: Alonso

Would cost the exact money though, so a tense wait to see if I can hold until after the deadline without price fluctuations knackering things, instead of taking a 4pt hit to do it this week.
Would wait, looks a little bit Knee Jerk your risking Alonso vs City (maybe bench/no CS ) when Marcal plays Sou.
Why did you bring in Marcal in The first place? Just for 1 game?
Yeah, I thought the same thing very shortly after posting that.

I'm still planning those transfers but only Saint Max this week, with Bamford being out injured.

Marcal was a bit of a punt, so if I've got the money to swap him for a Chelsea defender as they hit their run of brilliant fixtures next week, that's probably the sensible option.

reddevil 99
FISOhead

Post by reddevil 99 »

Thinking

TAA, Jota and Scarlett out

Antonio, Sarr and Rudiger in

Madness ?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

Bamford -> Vardy
Torres -> Gallagher or Gray

for -4

makes sense, right?

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

reddevil 99 wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 21:27 Thinking

Madness ?

Depends on the rest of the squad. You're gaining one player but if it is to strengthen the bench, I don't think a -8 is worth it.

reddevil 99
FISOhead

Post by reddevil 99 »

Blue Fire wrote:
reddevil 99 wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 21:27 Thinking

Madness ?

Depends on the rest of the squad. You're gaining one player but if it is to strengthen the bench, I don't think a -8 is worth it.
They will all be 1st 11 and I
need to to do these before Sarr rises, losing TAA isnt sitting right tho...

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Post by jacksosi »

Tempted to just bench Bam this week rather than use a transfer, their fixtures are fantastic apart from this week (so was not expecting much anyway)
Is there any hint it might be a longer than one week issue?

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

jacksosi wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 12:28 Tempted to just bench Bam this week rather than use a transfer, their fixtures are fantastic apart from this week (so was not expecting much anyway)
I've quickly come to a similar conclusion because I'm not sure which striker option is the one to sell Bamford for to begin with. ASM is an FPL troll and Jimenez has yet to deliver any returns this season so it looks like the best bet (for me) is to holding off on the decision of what to do with Bamford and just make a move like Ayling :arrow: Rudiger instead. It's a move I know I'll make eventually so carries low risk of backfiring plus Chelsea could quite feasibly keep a CS against City given that both Spurs and Southampton were able to. It also sets me up for triple Chelsea come GW8 and gives me an extra week to assess players like ASM and Jiminez.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Resonare wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 13:03
jacksosi wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 12:28 Tempted to just bench Bam this week rather than use a transfer, their fixtures are fantastic apart from this week (so was not expecting much anyway)
I've quickly come to a similar conclusion because I'm not sure which striker option is the one to sell Bamford for to begin with. ASM is an FPL troll and Jimenez has yet to deliver any returns this season so it looks like the best bet (for me) is to holding off on the decision of what to do with Bamford and just make a move like Ayling :arrow: Rudiger instead. It's a move I know I'll make eventually so carries low risk of backfiring plus Chelsea could quite feasibly keep a CS against City given that both Spurs and Southampton were able to. It also sets me up for triple Chelsea come GW8 and gives me an extra week to assess players like ASM and Jiminez.
I'm increasingly liking the Bam to Eduoard move.....

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

Worth doing Raphinha > Benrahma, or just start Raph in the hope he plays, with Duffy an able deputy as 1st sub just in case? Argh...

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

blahblah wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 13:05
I think Bamford :arrow: ASM is objectively better.

Bob Newhart
FISO Knight

Post by Bob Newhart »

Resonare wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 13:26
Bamford :arrow: Antonio is objectively better still.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

I think that the use of the word think means it's subjective :lol:

ASM could well have more Ass potential, but the Skunks have looked poor, while Eddie has Zaha and Gallagher loading his proverbial pistol.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Bob Newhart wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 13:30
Bamford :arrow: Antonio is objectively better still.
Subjectively it isn't, and is who I had before BamBam - I'm not sure the EL and fragility go together.

senorjoeyo
Red & Blue Braces

Post by senorjoeyo »

Bamford :arrow: Wood

I really don't want to keep having to change my 3rd striker spot about so hopefully he can stay in for more than one week.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

senorjoeyo wrote:Bamford :arrow: Wood

I really don't want to keep having to change my 3rd striker spot about so hopefully he can stay in for more than one week.
Diagnosis: Priapism Image

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

blahblah wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 13:34 I think that the use of the word think means it's subjective :lol:

ASM could well have more Ass potential, but the Skunks have looked poor, while Eddie has Zaha and Gallagher loading his proverbial pistol.
1. Objective
(of a person or their judgement) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

I've called ASM an FPL troll and "Saint-Minimum" on here before :lol:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Resonare wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 14:56
blahblah wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 13:34 I think that the use of the word think means it's subjective :lol:

1. Objective
(of a person or their judgement) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.
I agree with the second part of the definition ie free from bias and factual.

I wanted to wait a GW and give BamBam time, but he could be out a while; but I am tempted to jump now. I still think that the reasoning in bold wins, and Eddie should rise with a goal, or three, this GW?

tommyk71
Treebeard

Post by tommyk71 »

Did Raphinha :arrow: Sarr

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

blahblah wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 15:07

1. Objective

I wanted to wait a GW and give BamBam time, but he could be out a while; but I am tempted to jump now. I still think that the reasoning in bold wins, and Eddie should rise with a goal, or three, this GW?
Looking at your team I don't see why you haven't already done Bamford :arrow: Antonio tbh. By getting Edouard instead you're not only saying that you expect him to do well but that you expect him to outscore Antonio which I'd happily back against. Unless the extra cash would be used elsewhere?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Resonare wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 19:54
blahblah wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 15:07

1. Objective

Looking at your team I don't see why you haven't already done Bamford :arrow: Antonio tbh. By getting Edouard instead you're not only saying that you expect him to do well but that you expect him to outscore Antonio which I'd happily back against. Unless the extra cash would be used elsewhere?
Yes to cash, and I'm looking further ahead than 1 GW, by which time Antonio will be injured (or so I hope).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”