To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Points Discrepancies

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Daily Star newspaper.
Toffeeman
FISOhead
FS Record: 49th YTM 2008/2009, 63 TFC 2011,T3 SDT Nov Premium Monthly

Points Discrepancies

Post by Toffeeman »

Anyone else missing 3 points for S.Long (WBA) for this week ?

Also it appears that I have not been given the 3 points for J Hernandez for last week when he was transferred in before the first K.O on Sunday, anyone else ?

Lister
Grumpy Old Baggie
FS Record: Won a few golf things a long time ago!!

Re: Points Discrepancies

Post by Lister »

Is this common with the Star as this morning I was 3rd in the October monthly but now I am 10th and 6 points light :?

mephisto
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The end is where we start from

Post by mephisto »

same here...down 5 pts, slipped 7th to 10th

bazza86
Grumpy Old Man

Post by bazza86 »

Anyone know why on my team score it says 45 but on my mini league score for the week it says 41?

ISSACA
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fiso Champions League Winner 11-12, Fiso Champions League Runner Up 14-15, Fiso Elite League Winner 14-15, Copa de Tinta JT Winner 2014, Sun DT ISO Winner 15-16.

Post by ISSACA »

Anyone aware of any Points Discrepancies issues this week.............. :?:

issaca :|

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I seven-balled the Ingram boy

Post by The Elkmaster »

ISSACA wrote:Anyone aware of any Points Discrepancies issues this week.............. :?:

Haven't checked to be honest, any particular player(s)?

ISSACA
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fiso Champions League Winner 11-12, Fiso Champions League Runner Up 14-15, Fiso Elite League Winner 14-15, Copa de Tinta JT Winner 2014, Sun DT ISO Winner 15-16.

Post by ISSACA »

The Elkmaster wrote:
ISSACA wrote:Anyone aware of any Points Discrepancies issues this week.............. :?:

Haven't checked to be honest, any particular player(s)?
Hello no particular player just a query in case there was as this morning was top of November monthly table after all last nights update etc.....

I then log on tonight to discover dropped down to second and now find myself 5pts behind the leader :?:

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

Am I missing something? Points usually update fairly quickly on this game - but no points have registered for the liverpool match last night, and the "round history" page has aleady moved on to this scoring week, starting today - some mistake, surely?

mephisto
Grumpy Old Man

Post by mephisto »

Hi there Clever, could you update the points from Liv match please so we can see if monthlies are worth pursuing.
Chars

Nabby
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nabby »

I was beginning to wonder whether I'd missed an earlier k.o or something as my points from Gerrard and Beallmy had not been updated, but I checked an old team which still has Carroll and definitely no update to date. They are usually one of the quicker to update.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

I'm loathe to transfer the liverpool players i brought in yesterday, until the points have been allocated correctly, just in case there's a stuff up. Over the years, if a mistake is made, it it often due to an "unusual" fixture date, such as a friday night or a rearranged fixture, which hadn't been planned for by the game operators.

They do usually update after the last match of a day, so when the villa match finishes we'll see what's going on.

mephisto
Grumpy Old Man

Post by mephisto »

Could you please update the site, it would be good to see where one stands, including the Liverpool result. Ta

The Woolster
Grumpy Ball of Wool
Location: EECCC Division 3 Champion 08/09. EECCC Treble winner 2006/07
FS Record: 10th Daily Star 10/11. 11th Daily Mail 08/09. 19th Daily Star 11/12. 24th TFFE 05/06. 37th TFF 05/06. 52nd CYKI 08/09.

Post by The Woolster »

I may be wrong, but I seem to remember last season that FA cup points were not as quick as usual, perhaps not even until the Monday.

Is it possible they don't have a deal get to see the goals early to give assists for the cup?

quizking
Grumpy Old Man

Post by quizking »

Good thinking - clever tv don't have other games using fa cup points that i'm aware of - even so, will be keeping a close eye on the scoreboards as it does look like this scoring week has started before the last one has finished.

PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving season on season

Post by PNE4PREM »

The Woolster wrote:I may be wrong, but I seem to remember last season that FA cup points were not as quick as usual, perhaps not even until the Monday.

Is it possible they don't have a deal get to see the goals early to give assists for the cup?

Looking like its the same as last year :(

UPS
FISOhead
FS Record: 7th prize £400 daily star 12/13. Led sun world cup game after group stage then went french!!

Post by UPS »

only 1 assist for walcott :?: :?: are amendments made post weekend :?:

The Bear
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Would be alot better but for Andy L & E !

Post by The Bear »

UPS wrote:only 1 assist for walcott :?: :?: are amendments made post weekend :?:
Yeah generally find things arent totally update until monday lunchtime

UPS
FISOhead
FS Record: 7th prize £400 daily star 12/13. Led sun world cup game after group stage then went french!!

Post by UPS »

thanks for that

bazza86
Grumpy Old Man

Post by bazza86 »

Damn, I was equal with my rival this week then all of a sudden today he got an extra point! Anyone know where it may have come from?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Star FF games”