To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers ?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Daily Star newspaper.
Jack72
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Maxi Muscle FF - 1st (October MOTM) . , TFF Weekender - 1st (Week 13) , Championship FF - 34th. WC 2014 TFF - 27th

Transfers ?

Post by Jack72 »

Has anyone tried making a transfer and failed due to no player list on the left hand side ?

Englandcollapsed
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 33rd Telegraph Fantasy European Super League 20/21 (12th TFCI, 17th TFFE, 67th TFC , 96th TFFCH)

Re: Transfers ?

Post by Englandcollapsed »

Yes I have the same problem, the list is there if you pick a team from scratch but it goes missing if you try to go back and amend your list.

I emailed them about it on Saturday morning. Hoping they will have fixed it soon.

Jack72
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Maxi Muscle FF - 1st (October MOTM) . , TFF Weekender - 1st (Week 13) , Championship FF - 34th. WC 2014 TFF - 27th

Post by Jack72 »

Thanks for that, still no change today though.

Englandcollapsed
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 33rd Telegraph Fantasy European Super League 20/21 (12th TFCI, 17th TFFE, 67th TFC , 96th TFFCH)

Post by Englandcollapsed »

I got a reply from them yesterday. To begin with they said there was no problem, so I took a screen shot of the blank player screen as evidence.

They replied later in the afternoon and admitted its some minor Internet Explorer issue to do with how they set it up. They suggested trying a different browser in the short term and promised it would be fixed within 24 hours. So by about 4pm today.

I am going to try at about that time.

hope that helps.

UPDATE: it works now

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Star FF games”