To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers not active until 22nd now

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Daily Star newspaper.
The Bear
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Would be alot better but for Andy L & E !

Transfers not active until 22nd now

Post by The Bear »

Noticed that the transfers havent been allocated to the teams yet and phoned up the helpdesk and they have imformed me that transfers wont become active until tomorrow lunchtime to make it fair on postal entries!!!!

Cane
FISOhead
FS Record: 10/11 TFF Weekly Winner - 11/12 Mail Monthly Winner, SDT WDT Top 100 x 4 - 12/13 TFF Weekly Winner, TFF Tinkerman Winner, TFF Monthly 2nd, Sky Monthly Winner, Daily Mail 24th - 13/14 TFF Champions Race 3rd - EL LWDT Week 2 Winner

Re: Transfers not active until 22nd now

Post by Cane »

Which in essence isn't fair on internet entries that have read the terms and conditions and expect them to be followed.
I'm only playing with the one team but it does nark me when t&c's aren't followed by the actual organisers that make them!

Stoneybatter
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd & 4th YTM (05/06), 6th YTM (07/08) Won Feb monthly YTM (08/09) Won Dreamteam Grand Finale (2011) 12th Dreamteam Euros (2012) 20th Dreamteam (12/13) Won Dreamteam Nov monthly (13/14) Won Dreamteam Weekly (14/15)

Post by Stoneybatter »

The Bear wrote:Noticed that the transfers havent been allocated to the teams yet and phoned up the helpdesk and they have imformed me that transfers wont become active until tomorrow lunchtime to make it fair on postal entries!!!!
Postal entries ? Are they for f*****g real ? Surely they are taking the piss.

Postal entries ??????????

dead parrot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dead parrot »

Cane wrote:Which in essence isn't fair on internet entries that have read the terms and conditions and expect them to be followed.
I'm only playing with the one team but it does nark me when t&c's aren't followed by the actual organisers that make them!
the date hasn't changed has it?
my copy of the t&c taken before season start shows 22nd (actually 22rd)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Star FF games”