Round.....?? 27? can't remember :oops:

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Round.....?? 27? can't remember :oops:

Post by mad dog »

:oops:

Everyone got their teams in for this week? after the deadline I'll post my two winning teams so you know what your up against 8-)

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Re: Round.....?? 27? can't remember :oops:

Post by bennyc »

Nope. Won't let me deposit money :cry:

Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner

Post by Zarch »

Its Round 27, it tells you in "my leagues" and "Join a League" and on the front page....... everywhere basically!! :roll:

Anyway I'm in along with 367 teams in the £2 league.

Strange old week, a few selection dilemmas that could haunt me; Walcott being the main one.

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

I saw you had a few in there...American Presidents hey? was then going to enter a couple more but think I've missed the cut off point - walcott :shock:

Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner

Post by Zarch »

-DC- wrote: walcott :shock:
He who dares Rodney! :wink:

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

I can't be bothered to list my teams now as off down the pub and running out of time. Gone for the usual Rooney/Drogba/zamora with a mixture of Fabregas/gerrard/milner and a mixed defence of Fulham/Villa/chelsea....only did the two teams this week. Expecting first and second 8-)

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

Not many entrants this week. £2 game running at a loss and only 42 in the £5 league compared to 52 in the last midweek and 60 in the last weekend.

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

I'm back from the pub bit drunk... :oops: Still can't be bothered to list my teams yet. I had Rooney so I'm pretty annoyed the boy didn't score :evil:

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

I didn't enter this week.. i think the lack of good prize is making me want to spend my money elsewhere.. at least when the £5 league was guaranteed if you did well if both leagues you were looking at a good few hundered quid, especially if you hit the giyh too.. At the moment it seems quite alot with much chance of a reward? i think unless it changes ill have to just go maybe one or two teams now and again..

I think the idea suggested about half the fund going into the weekly prize fund, and the other half going to an end of season prize is the way to go.. or if not change the payout structure so you get more for winning.. :?

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Post by bennyc »

Chrisharry12345 wrote:I didn't enter this week.. i think the lack of good prize is making me want to spend my money elsewhere.. at least when the £5 league was guaranteed if you did well if both leagues you were looking at a good few hundered quid, especially if you hit the giyh too.. At the moment it seems quite alot with much chance of a reward? i think unless it changes ill have to just go maybe one or two teams now and again..

I think the idea suggested about half the fund going into the weekly prize fund, and the other half going to an end of season prize is the way to go.. or if not change the payout structure so you get more for winning.. :?

Spot on. I had two teams this week. One of them is on 38 pts with 7 to play today :mrgreen:

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

I've just been entering the two teams as the money on offer isn't great so not much point in doing more than 2-3 IMO

Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek

Post by Zarch »

Clawed back less than a tenner this round.
All the mids and atts did the business this weekend..... some people's sides at the top were crazy!

I can't understand what's happening to this game, its a cracking format, yet its floundering. :?

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

Nor can I Zarch, Cracking game, great format. Instant updates to team points etc. I just think that a lack of big money each week attracts anyone to it. IMO it's 10 times better than weekend dream team but attracts no-where near the numbers :cry:

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

Zarch wrote:Clawed back less than a tenner this round.
All the mids and atts did the business this weekend..... some people's sides at the top were crazy!

I can't understand what's happening to this game, its a cracking format, yet its floundering. :?
It's a puzzle for sure. Personally I just can't put a team together to win any money, so that is why I am pulling back a bit, but new people won't be feeling that yet. I still long for a single entry only league.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”