To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Shorey

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
Stakesy
Treebeard

Shorey

Post by Stakesy »

Hi chaps,

Some people have clearly been a bit sneaky tonight and have picked 3 Fulham defenders plus Nicky Shorey who was down for Aston Villa.

Clearly it is a breach of the rules to have 4 players from one club and the fact that the recent signing enabled this to be exploited on FS does not mean that those managers should be permitted to benefit at the expense of others. Some may say if you can exploit a loophole you should go for it, however we think that those who play within the game rules (i.e. pick the right number of players per team!) should not be penalised because someone else exploited the loophole.

Anybody who has picked Shorey will have him removed from their team and he willl be replaced by James Collins who is the Villa defender who is just below Shorey in price. This will be done overnight and the points will be updated by tomorrow.

If anybody in the £2 league would care to explain it on there I would be grateful. I'm afraid do not have the facility to respond to individual questions within individual banter boxes (only particpating managers can do that and of course I'm not allowed to play the game! :cry: )

Stakesy

Scrappy
Kevin and Perry

Re: Shorey

Post by Scrappy »

If you only have 3 fulham players inc. shorey I assume that won't get auto subbed as I have a team with shorey/hangeland/hughes?

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

Hi Scrappy,

We'll look into that - technically it might be a bit of a challenge. We don't want to penalise you as you're not trying to break the rules, but it may be that Shorey has to be swapped from all teams to be consistent.

If we can't sort it for you and you're in the money we'll take another look at it. Please pm me separately after the round closes.

Cheers,

Stakesy

Scrappy
Kevin and Perry

Post by Scrappy »

Cheers Stakesy, I did have another team with the four fulham players but happy to take collins as a replacement in that team! Honest mistake :shock: :o :o

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

OK, it's all gone through. The 3 teams which had Shorey in plus 3 Fulham players have now been Collinsed.

Anybody who had Shorey but did not exceed 3 Fulham players still has Shorey.

Stakesy

the-postman
fiso banshee
FS Record: fiso road to rio champ--sdt weekly winner 2015-jm elite league 3rd 14/15--sdt monthly r up 2016-
too many bbm wins to remember :-)

Post by the-postman »

so who had 4 fulham defenders last night then..own up :lol:

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

Thats me in the red shirt - guilty :P

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Post by bennyc »

:lol: You sub a guy who gets a clean sheet with a guy who puts the ball into his own net :lol:

Nice work Stakesy 8-)

PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving season on season

Post by PNE4PREM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

First time I've seen a ff game where if you pick a player whose club isn't named correctly effect the players per club rule.Not that I've played this one in a while.Perhaps I may return when there's a jackpot league.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”