To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Round 22...

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Round 22...

Post by mad dog »

Done three teams this week and have entered them already ( barring any late team news on friday/saturday )

Was wondering if Stakesy was adding any new players ( Donovan/Vieira spring to mind ) not that I'd have Vieira but thought Donovan might be worth a shot if he was cheap enough. He looked pretty good last weekend.

Stakesy
Treebeard

Re: Round 22...

Post by Stakesy »

-DC- wrote:Done three teams this week and have entered them already ( barring any late team news on friday/saturday )

Was wondering if Stakesy was adding any new players ( Donovan/Vieira spring to mind ) not that I'd have Vieira but thought Donovan might be worth a shot if he was cheap enough. He looked pretty good last weekend.
All new players get added as soon as we receive their data from PA. Donovan in particular should be with us soon.

Player traqnsfers won't always come through as quick as we'd all expect though - sometimes the media reports deals as having been done but all the paperwork has not yet been completed. We also only update on Saturdays between one window closing and another one opening.

Stakesy

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

Cheers Stakesy. Pity the sun aren't as up to speed as fantasy stakes with adding players.

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

The old GIYH rules would have been really good in this round adding extra excitement to the game. Maybe not so good for Zarch or Chris but would still have been exciting. Glad you're back in the money Zarch!

Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner

Post by Zarch »

chrismar wrote:The old GIYH rules would have been really good in this round adding extra excitement to the game. Maybe not so good for Zarch or Chris but would still have been exciting. Glad you're back in the money Zarch!
Kopped a couple of week ago too Chris..... easily back in the black for this season now! :lol:

Couldn't believe those 2 Blackburn defenders scoring..... right killer.

Arshavin looks disinterested right now, and retrospectively a bad pick for my best side..... everything is going through Fabregas, he's definitely the one to have in all games right now.

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

Closest I have been to the money for a long time this week. But just missed out. :roll:

Noticed the unnoticed coming up on the rails to snatch your dosh with those Blackburn picks, Zarch. That would have hurt! Well done all the same.

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

glad you went for arshavin zarch, won me a few extra quid ;)

would have been better if we were joint first though!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”