To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fantasy Stakes - New Players thoughts

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
dingram041
Dumbledore
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Fantasy Stakes - New Players thoughts

Post by dingram041 »

Other than the freebies at the start of the season...put my money in as promised....but unfortunately my Birmingham block failed :lol:

I've started this thread to get all views from players playing this game for the first time....and your thoughts on it!

It would be nice to keep all opinions of new players in here...to see what they think of the game....and all their thoughts...good or bad!

I enjoyed tonight and had a good crack with the TCF syndicate guys....it has a great facility to chat and banter...and the updates are extremely fast. Really enjoyed it tonight...and I really hope the game gets the recognition it deserves.....

Really enjoyable...especially when BennyC was leading the £2 unlimited league for a while so could have won £187 just off £2.
The odds therefore are good, especially as the money goes all the way down to about 20th....

Would love to see some of the long term fiso guys giving the game a go....even if it's a trial at £2....and just to see what they think of this game....obviously going on, when the game is on...to enjoy the banter....

em9999
Dumbledore
FS Record: Finished 23rd suns 2010 world cup game. Finished 2302 overall in The Suns Premier League game

Re: Fantasy Stakes - New Players thoughts

Post by em9999 »

i love the game...superb..won £7.58 over tuesday and weds fixtures and finished 29th

:D

Scrappy
Kevin and Perry

Re: Fantasy Stakes - New Players thoughts

Post by Scrappy »

Love the game too! Only downside for me and maybe others who just want to give it a go for £2 is that they can't really do that. Most I assume would want to play the GIYH so they don't miss out, also the fee for joining the league as well as the debit card charge of 70p means it ends up costing £3.70, almost double in the end. Obviously the card charges aren't for profiteering and the GIYH is optional, but just giving my 2p worth :)

Seriously hope the game gets the recognition it deserves and I can finally win big soon :D Won £6.25 last weekend though so kept me happy for a while :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”