To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fantasy Stakes - To make this game big!!! Ideas???

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
dingram041
Dumbledore
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Fantasy Stakes - To make this game big!!! Ideas???

Post by dingram041 »

I'd love to see this game thrive. The reason being is that the weekly concept of it is great. The game itself is skillful but gives the 'little' punter the chance to strike it rich. I for one would like to see this game grow and am thinking how it could?

I've just had an idea now...that the paying in fee is like poker, so what would happen if you was to play it like poker with fantasy football. That you have different levels, where you pay a sit in fee in increases each level as the field gets whittled down, therefore leaving a top table of 10 players. This would be good on 2 fronts as you'd have the game providers bringing in the extra revenue from the different levels and the prize fund for the top table being very good for what you've staked. Just had this idea, but will put it in the mix to see if anyone thinks it would be viable. This would be a season idea, but haven't exactly sat down....as I've just thought it as I was typing this out :lol:

I know the promotion didn't go down well, but you can't deny the game itself is very good.....like Andy L and others from FISO, we would know the likelihood of winning it, but then again, as a promotion of the game, it certainly got us talking about the game more than before and with The Mirror promoting it, it can only be beneficial to ourselves that if it did work, then they would get more players involved and we can make this game a better one...and the more players involved, the better the prize money would be. Hopefully Stakesy can come on here and confirm that if the game takes off, i.e. more players playing then the prize money will in fact increase The thing is the more I think about it, only having a pop at something like the promotion can harm a fantasy football game I actally like and enjoyed last season. If it does bring in more players, then another game can profit as well as us having the enjoyment from a good game.

I also think one weekly prize of say '£10,000' to the weekly best score of the season is a way where we all can go for it, yet the outlay is of one prize. The benefit of this, is from the first week to the last week, it is open for anyone to win it any week, so brings in the money for the providers with the extra teams pumped in to win it??? On top of that, you can win some weekly prizes and you only need to enter a few teams if you so wished to....or more like me....quite a few :wink:

What does everyone else think....and any ideas to bring this good game to the front of peoples minds each week?
I just think it's about time to see if we can actually make a good game work....and what ideas can be made to increase the numbers whereby we all wish to have a punt on this game?

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Re: Fantasy Stakes - To make this game big!!! Ideas???

Post by bloggie »

The rolling prize idea sounds good as it's less outlay for them and attracts players.

PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving season on season

Post by PNE4PREM »

There are numerous options available the more you think about it...What about a a separate game with a weekly target, running in parrallel with the current game.
For example week 1 target is 40 pts, all those that reach or pass that move onto week 2 which is 50 pts and so on. If no-one reaches 50 pts then it moves onto the next week with the same target until you end up with a single winner....These are the sorts of games people enjoy which will also bring in more entries to the other games...

Synyster
FISO Knight
FS Record: Won a few prizes here and there..

Post by Synyster »

PNE4PREM wrote:There are numerous options available the more you think about it...What about a a separate game with a weekly target, running in parrallel with the current game.
For example week 1 target is 40 pts, all those that reach or pass that move onto week 2 which is 50 pts and so on. If no-one reaches 50 pts then it moves onto the next week with the same target until you end up with a single winner....These are the sorts of games people enjoy which will also bring in more entries to the other games...
Very good idea Bern - I'd play that..

A knockout cup would also be a great side game - say 100 entered, randomly seed these games in knockout games until we have the last 4 for a guaranteed payout - then nice prize for top prize.. Small entry fee.

a FISO sign up bonus would bring in a few people too - after all most of your current members are currently from FISO, friends etc. I should think - if you can target the forum first you'll have a lot of experienced players already. :wink:

the-postman
fiso banshee
FS Record: fiso road to rio champ--sdt weekly winner 2015-jm elite league 3rd 14/15--sdt monthly r up 2016-
too many bbm wins to remember :-)

Post by the-postman »

tcf wrote:
PNE4PREM wrote:There are numerous options available the more you think about it...What about a a separate game with a weekly target, running in parrallel with the current game.
Very good idea Bern - I'd play that..

A knockout cup would also be a great side game - say 100 entered, randomly seed these games in knockout games until we have the last 4 for a guaranteed payout - then nice prize for top prize.. Small entry fee.

a FISO sign up bonus would bring in a few people too - after all most of your current members are currently from FISO, friends etc. I should think - if you can target the forum first you'll have a lot of experienced players already. :wink:

experienced at what though :shock:

Synyster
FISO Knight

Post by Synyster »

No idea. 8-)

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

I am not aware of any major advertising being done by FS, but one of the best places for free advertising (although I have a feeling Chris has a hand in there somewhere!), is FISO itself, which of course is full of fantasy sports players and gamblers, and Stakesy took full advantage of that at game launch last season.

However, I really expected numbers to soar throughout last season and then rocket this season, but that didn't happen, and I can't fathom why. Even the Mirror leagues are not exactly bursting at the seams, and you can't get much bigger promo than in a national red top.

I made an attempt to attract the members in a £5 money league I was in last season for FPL, but I didn't get one single pick-up - and some of those were members of FISO. And, although I don't have many friends, I know a handful who love a bet on the football every week (score predictors, first scorers etc etc), and they just didn't fancy FS at all.

So, maybe it just doesn't appeal in the right way to the fantasy sports player? I know the dropping of the Jackpot League annoyed a few people here, but in the whole scheme of things, FISO is still a small percentage of the millions out there that take part in fantasy football, week in, week out.

It's a puzzler, and because of the fact that the FS site is so well designed and organised, you can bet there is a team of people wondering exactly the same as we are.

dingram041
Dumbledore
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Post by dingram041 »

That is a good idea Bernie....very good idea....but would have to be unlimited amounts for the first week...You'd need quite a few of these games a season, so would think the start of entry to be 40 increasing by 10.....I would prompt that the entry fee should be something like £2 for the 40 points mark, £2 again for the 50 points mark, £5 for the 60 points mark, £5 for the 70 points mark, £10 for the 80 points mark and £20 for the 90 points mark and same for above....this should be the cap as it would then get silly and also would need, as I say previously, a finish point which would probably be when only 20 teams are left in, not 20 people, it should then be winner takes all as to run the next weeks comp, would put us all back in again and get lots of teams entering, because you want as many going through as possible to give you a better chance....It's a great idea Bernie...but would new people enjoy this kind of game or would it be just the regulars?!? I know I'd play this kind of game...would love it as it would run 5 or 6 weeks max (especially until the game then gets more coverage as it would be a cracking game to play). Not only do you have the run one game of this version, you could run loads, as a new game could be run on the second week and the third week and so on...alongside the first game....so you have simultaneous games running. I'd probably play them all :) so actually would not need a cut off point and any new players can start a game any week......:)

It's probably confusing...what I've wrote here...but would there be much interest of this kind of game to anyone? Like I said, I would...would you guys play it?.....if there's a lot of interest, then I'm sure it wouldn't take the technicians at Fantasy Stakes to go ahead and set this kind of game up....as well as the normal game they do anyway.

If there was a lot of interest, it would mean more teams, more money and better prizes!!!

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Darren and to all of you for helping to come up with ideas - I really appreciate it. We know that some of our marketing strategies may have not always been appropriate for FISO players, but we've always got really good feedback so thanks for that.

You'll have seen from the leagues that this season we have approximately 750 teams entered every week which is usually around 300 players. To achieve this, over the last 18 months we have had.... online advertising, slots on talkSPORT, regular e-mails to several thousand people, cash-match offers, headline prizes and weekly coverage in a national red-top. Jonathan is spot on with his analysis: the product is generally deemed to be a good one but we just can't seem to find the correct marketing to pull the numbers to the site.

Thanks for all the suggestions which are coming in. A strategy which could attract big players (yourselves) as well as many smaller players (dead money :wink: ) is what is required. Or perhaps that is two different strategies? As I mentioned before, we really did like the Jackpot League, but we'd be looking for something which does not expose us to financial risk like that again.

Going back to the first post, yes, Darren, you're right - if we could get more players we could build prize money which would then attract even more players and the whole thing would grow. Therefore if you can identify something which brought in thousands of punters next week would be perfect! :lol:

Stakesy

Synyster
FISO Knight

Post by Synyster »

I think that circle needs to start with offering some money - to bait people in you need to offer them something good, it may be a slight exposure on your behalf but I'm not sure I see the usual game plan attracting many more...

Out of curiousity out of the paying/playing members, when did the majority of these sign up? During the Jackpot League period, or after once the advertising hit the Mirror etc.?

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

Hi tcf,

Much more came in this season than last season. The more successful players came in last season though.

Stakesy

dingram041
Dumbledore

Post by dingram041 »

It just shows from other threads where we are all contemplating the demise of fantasy football, I feel this is one game (well, after The Sun's millions), where in fact it's looking to grow but the numbers playing this particular game needs to grow with it. I am going to stick in some money this week at it....and if we all put in a few quid extra, we can keep this game going until the publicity hits this game and people (like PA this week) find out how addictive and good this game is.....then in a year or 2...hopefully by word of mouth and The Mirrors advertising, we can help this game grow to a size where good prize money will be offered. I do feel that the payout for the first year was excellent for what numbers played the game...and somewhat the organisers may have suffered because of it....so may be for those that won and those that enjoy the game, we support this game now (still giving us a great chance to win a few quid) which gives time on the side of organisers and The Mirror, to get others involved, therefore bumping up the weekly prizes....and eventually we would see the return of The Jackpot League.

This is probably one time right now....where we can help a game that's just trying to grow. Yes, there has been a few mistakes made...as Stakesy has already told us....but would you or I be absolutely perfect if we were to try and make something of our own product.....probably not. The one thing I've said all along, is that Stakesy seems like a nice chap....
and to Zarch and his new kitchen...and others like TCF who won a few bob, may be it's time for us to come together and others that's never played the game...to put a few quid in. Let's put it this way....the numbers last season was averaging, if I remember correctly (Zarch help :wink: ) about 300....and I did see the numbers rise to about 700-800 for this season, which means the prize money for the weekly prize in the Unlimited League would have rose with it.

I'm going to play this week...but can someone tell me if the prize money goes down to about 20th place still....because who would rather it just paid out on the top 5 places...rather than going down to 20th???? I know I would...but then I'm greedy :lol:

Let's all chip in...and just see where we can take this game to.....make it one of our own favorites to play. I'd actually trust that giving this game time, and giving time to get interest in this game growing, we will see the prizes increase and we could also be proud of ourselves, by helping to make a good fantasy game succeed.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

Stakesy wrote:Hi tcf,

Much more came in this season than last season. The more successful players came in last season though.

Stakesy
it's a very difficult one stakesy.

launching a new product or getting it publicity without costing a fortune is very difficult.

whilst i may disagree with some of the ideas used i genuinely hope you succeed, despite it not being my cup of tea!

i must admit other than linking to footy sites the essential is having a newspaper behind you - and you already have that!

wish i could think of something! i think you need a 'realistic carrot' like an obtainable end of year prize for the best weekly score. something that will be awarded rather than won't :wink:

not sure people like weekly games with no continuity, what about being able to change your team completely each week by midday with a max of 3 players per club and some sort of year end pot, maybe sponsorship prizes for monthly and or weekly?

problem is with getting sponsorship you already have the mirror behind you!

for the column inches i'd have thought they would be prepared to punt a prize fund, but then again maybe not :lol:

i seem to remember you doing it with a website before when it all went wrong (which was a real shame as i won it :lol: ) but if you got the prizes on deposit surely it would be worth someones money for the paper advertising?

can't help feeling a 'fanball type game' would work in the grauniad, but then you tried that and it disappeared after one year!

wish i could help more :(

good luck anyways.

andy

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

dingram041 wrote:
That is a good idea Bernie....very good idea....but would have to be unlimited amounts for the first week...You'd need quite a few of these games a season, so would think the start of entry to be 40 increasing by 10.....I would prompt that the entry fee should be something like £2 for the 40 points mark, £2 again for the 50 points mark, £5 for the 60 points mark, £5 for the 70 points mark, £10 for the 80 points mark and £20 for the 90 points mark and same for above....this should be the cap as it would then get silly and also would need, as I say previously, a finish point which would probably be when only 20 teams are left in, not 20 people, it should then be winner takes all as to run the next weeks comp, would put us all back in again and get lots of teams entering, because you want as many going through as possible to give you a better chance....It's a great idea Bernie...but would new people enjoy this kind of game or would it be just the regulars?!? I know I'd play this kind of game...would love it as it would run 5 or 6 weeks max (especially until the game then gets more coverage as it would be a cracking game to play). Not only do you have the run one game of this version, you could run loads, as a new game could be run on the second week and the third week and so on...alongside the first game....so you have simultaneous games running. I'd probably play them all :) so actually would not need a cut off point and any new players can start a game any week......:)

It's probably confusing...what I've wrote here...but would there be much interest of this kind of game to anyone? Like I said, I would...would you guys play it?.....if there's a lot of interest, then I'm sure it wouldn't take the technicians at Fantasy Stakes to go ahead and set this kind of game up....as well as the normal game they do anyway.

If there was a lot of interest, it would mean more teams, more money and better prizes!!!
Perhaps leagues where only your highest score or even average of your top 3 scores over so many weeks counts.So these will in effect will be mini jackpot leagues where there is no need for Fantasy Stakes to put up a prize because no prize will be paid out before the end week and it will be from the total entries in that particular league over the weeks.Perhaps start with 3 of these-a £2 league,a £5 league and a £10 league.

nigel1305
Grumpy Old Hand
FS Record: Never Ever Feel Inferior

Post by nigel1305 »

The FS concept is in effect like online poker in which they create a forum for players to play against each other and take a % of the 'rake' by facilitating this.

Unfortunately, FF is not as simple to play as online poker and FF does not generate enough opportunities to generate revenue. This maybe due to the following issues

1) The playing of FS with its concept of picking a new team, studying fixtures, pricing strategies, formations, injuires every week simply does not appeal to a large enough number of people.

With FS you could have in effect 38*11 transfers throughout the season and this is too much for the casual player. In other words FF is too skilful a game (unlike online poker) and this deters a number of people.

2) The people that might spend enough time in reguarly picking a new team,studying fixtures,
strategies, injuries etc every week ('serious players/Fisoers) are not attracted to invest the time due to the fact that the prize pool is not big enough.

There is no long term big prize to aim at for the serious (or indeed the casual players) and therefore does not seem to offer a very good return for the time that is required to be spent on it to be able to win.

The interest that was stimulated last season due to the Jackpot League was a loss leader for FS and
cannot be viably offered until the numbers increase.

In other words there is not enough 'dead money' playing casually or enough multi-entrants blanket teaming to increase the available pot because the current available pot they could win is not high enough.

This is why the dreaded Pools game has been marketed everywhere as it is a quicker. more luck based, easier to understand concept with a large regular 'winnable' prize and therefore more attractive to play.

One thing Stakesy could do is offer a lucky dip team selection option using maybe the top 5-10 scoring available players in each position so that a 'decent' team is picked (perhaps making the formations random) to help differentiate teams. This would give the immediacy that the casual play might enjoy but would still not address the issue of a prize pool.

The suggested use of qualifying rounds could also work as this is employed in online poker(ie Win Seats to the World Poker Tour etc) . However, this uses a very large pool of players and poker can be played very quickly to distill numbers quickly. Weekly Premiership Fantasy Football does not offer this opportunity.

Alternatively, a high profile endorsement from a celebrity might help inrease numbers. Perhaps Darren and his gyrating purple hippo might be an option. Providing you could afford his fee of course.

Anyway, just my thoughts :wink:

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

nigel1305 wrote:
2) The people that might spend enough time in reguarly picking a new team,studying fixtures,
strategies, injuries etc every week ('serious players/Fisoers) are not attracted to invest the time due to the fact that the prize pool is not big enough.

There is no long term big prize to aim at for the serious (or indeed the casual players) and therefore does not seem to offer a very good return for the time that is required to be spent on it to be able to win.
it's an interesting thought.

i actually quite enjoy playing ff again. the way i look at it at the start of the season is that there are enough ff games (well have been till this season :( tighter now) around so which ones shall i choose?

i decide i'll play every game with a prize fund of £10k+ except for the sun game which has a combination of what i consider dishonest providers with random scoring and prizes could be very easily manipulated. i then look at the £5k games and if they look fun and not too time consuming then i play them, if not i don't!

the basic idea is i have so much time and so many entries i want to make and no more so i spread things around like so.

there is therefore an element of do i think the games provider is honest? do i think the game is fun? is there a decent prize fund to aim at for the time and effort taken?

i tended to think that not many players think like this but from reading what nigel has written and looking at entries this probably along with brand loyalty are quite important and once you get in a position like tff you have to really foul up to reduce numbers which they actually heroically managed to do this year!

i therefore think this is a huge uphill struggle.

andy

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

how many entrys would be needed for each week to break even on a 5kend of season prize?

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Post by bennyc »

A self-funded jackpot league is a good idea. Here's how it could work.

Set up a £2 league. Say 200 people enter it in the first week. Prize pool of £400. In the second week 250 people enter so that's another £500 so the prize pool rolls over to £900. Keep it rolling until the end of the season and then split it into a first, second, third prize. Average of five best scores (no more than one a week).

This would be pretty easy to do. Stakesy could even stick a few hundred quid in to start the prize pool up :wink:

I don't think this would be hard to set up and would ensure a decent chunk of cash at the end of the season. Any individual can enter as many teams as they want in a week but only the one best score counts towards the jackpot league :mrgreen:

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

bennyc wrote:A self-funded jackpot league is a good idea. Here's how it could work.

Set up a £2 league. Say 200 people enter it in the first week. Prize pool of £400. In the second week 250 people enter so that's another £500 so the prize pool rolls over to £900. Keep it rolling until the end of the season and then split it into a first, second, third prize. Average of five best scores (no more than one a week).

This would be pretty easy to do. Stakesy could even stick a few hundred quid in to start the prize pool up :wink:

I don't think this would be hard to set up and would ensure a decent chunk of cash at the end of the season. Any individual can enter as many teams as they want in a week but only the one best score counts towards the jackpot league :mrgreen:
or even if half the prize fund for the week was for 1st 2nd and 3rd and the other half was rolled over till the end of the season..

Not ideal i know but i would play it

Synyster
FISO Knight

Post by Synyster »

Seconded benny, it would keep me interested as at the moment - the most teams I'd want to enter is 2 or 3. And if I was asked if it would keep me interested for long without a real goal to aim for end of season, it'd be a :(

PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving season on season

Post by PNE4PREM »

Well I would be in......Over to you Stakesy :D

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

what about running it for free for the rest of the season to try and get entries up and people hooked for next season. various stakes legues with all entries refunded in prizemoney?

just a further thought.

i still wouldn't play, might have a go late season if you can get it going :wink:

a league of 500 @ £2 each would be okay for most, how many entries can you get at the mo?

good luck,

andy

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man

Post by bennyc »

Chrisharry12345 wrote:
bennyc wrote:A self-funded jackpot league is a good idea. Here's how it could work.

or even if half the prize fund for the week was for 1st 2nd and 3rd and the other half was rolled over till the end of the season..

Not ideal i know but i would play it

You are right Chris - there would need to be weekly prizes as well otherwise people would lose interest in a hurry.

So say the £2 unlimited league gets 500 players a week that's a grand in prize money. Pay 50% out in weekly prize money and hold 50% back for an end of season prize. 23 game weeks left and x that by 500 = 11500. Have a 1st prize of 5k, 2nd prize 3k, 3rd prize 2k, 4th prize 1k and 5th prize is 500?

Stakesy? What do you reckon?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Synyster
FISO Knight

Post by Synyster »

Stakesy I can confirm that I'd play that, we're not trying to run your game here - but we know what we'd like to play and it's all a learning curve for all of us!
Over £10,000 in prize money end of season would keep me roped. :D

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man

Post by bennyc »

tcf wrote:Stakesy I can confirm that I'd play that, we're not trying to run your game here - but we know what we'd like to play and it's all a learning curve for all of us!
Over £10,000 in prize money end of season would keep me roped. :D

And it's not going to cost Stakesy a penny :D - although there would be some IT involved and I'm RUBBISH with computers so don't know whether that would involve much hard work or not. :oops:

matt_toby
Treebeard

Post by matt_toby »

I think this is really good idea but it risks diluting the number of entries in the guranteed leagues which stakesy may not be to happy about.

Another option would be when entering a team in the normal leagues you have the option to have your teams score count towards the jacpot league but by doing so you agree to half of any prize money the teams may win going into the Jackpot league fund.

The jackpot league fund would be shared as above but everyone would still compete in the same leagues.

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

matt_toby wrote:

I think this is really good idea but it risks diluting the number of entries in the guranteed leagues which stakesy may not be to happy about.

Another option would be when entering a team in the normal leagues you have the option to have your teams score count towards the jacpot league but by doing so you agree to half of any prize money the teams may win going into the Jackpot league fund.

The jackpot league fund would be shared as above but everyone would still compete in the same leagues.
nice idea but too many 50p addons could get confusing unless staksey scrapped giyh

I reckon if £1 came out of every £5 entry and was put aside into an end of season prize and 50p from every £2 entry into a seperate £2 league end of season prize it could definatly be a positive!

The weekly prizes would definatly still be worth winning and the end of season prize would be good too.

The £5 league has had an av of about 150 people per week so if that carried on all season that would be £5700 (presuming there is 38 gameweeks like last season. of course this season will be less but following the same princible.
£2 league about 400 people so over 7k towards the end of season prize for a full season

of course, hopefully the end of season prizes would bring in more entrys so these numbers could increase. you could even gaurentee the end of season prizes now as a minimum as it is very unlikley a loss will be made

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

I'm liking this idea but it should be optional as those who are just participating for 1 week would be uninterested in paying money to benny's prize fund :wink:

Incidentally the £2 league is £1k guaranteed this week and no guarantee on £5 league. Will that help increase entries?

I don't agree with only paying top 3 or 5 per week as i think it's good that people win small amounts and keep coming back like Jonathan. Started with £20 and has played with that for 15 weeks or so. If it had have been very few prize winners then many people wouldn't have the funds to re-enter.

dingram041
Dumbledore

Post by dingram041 »

I should think also...that you can enter a team in the unlimited leagues...and then have an option to enter it again (for a fund) in to a separate Jackpot version league....some good ideas.....we should keep this going....and see what Stakesy decides on....if anything.

As I said before...I'm going to be busy on my birthday today...but am going to enter some teams this week....and let's make this week a record breaker in the number of teams entered....just enter a few quid more than what you usually do.....let's just help make this game succeed and we can all know that we played a small part in it.....especially when next season, we've give this game a chance to survive....and then the time to pick up other players....so then enhancing the prize money.

Anyone up for this...just trying to rally really to not see an end to this game.....as for those that really enjoy it...here's a chance to increase the entries by just a few bob....and feel proud that we have all come together to see a record amount of teams this week....if Zarch can do an entries account again....would be brilliant to get this game growing, if only at the moment, by ourselves...

It's time for all fantasy footie lovers who especially love this game....to give some back...and hopefully make a whacking profit too.....I haven't played this season, but know that my money this week going in to the game...will hopefully keep this game going.....and then we can all see the dividends next season...even an extra team or 2.....from the usual....it will all help.

And time for the word of mouth also...I know people in my work would love this kind of game...so will be informing them...let's bring a family fiso atmosphere about this game....and really see the numbers go up...and see what prizes we have in store for next season.

Synyster
FISO Knight

Post by Synyster »

What the f you doing writing out that essay on your birthday Daz. :D But I do agree.... :wink:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”