To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Archive Teams Of The Week

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
Stakesy
Treebeard

Archive Teams Of The Week

Post by Stakesy »

Evening all,

People have been asking about seeing previous Teams of the Week...... and here they are! 8-)

The last 7 rounds can all be seen on the following page. You can click on each of the players to see their individual stats:

http://www.fantasystakes.com/feature/te ... team_id/14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Note that this page only shows one of the Teams of the Week for each Round. Other combinations which make up the maximum score are not there at present but we're looking for a way to effectively display/list this. It won't always be easy - for example there were were 240 different combinations of players which achieved Team of the Week status last Round! :!:

Hope that's an interesting new feature. It will get updated with the new Team of the Week after each Round finishes.

Stakesy

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Re: Archive Teams Of The Week

Post by bennyc »

Very interesting Stakesy. I've been opting for 5-3-2 and hoping for clean sheets but it seems 3-4-3 is the way to go if you want the 100k :mrgreen:

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

More points for goals than clean sheets so seems logical that this would be the case. However if more than 3 defenders score in the week you would probably want them all in your team to attain perfection so it all depends who scores.

When i checked this page out last night i'm sure a 5-3-2 formation was best in one of the weeks 8-11 but it's gone 3-4-3 now. Was there/is there an error somewhere?
Last edited by chrismar on 02 Dec 2009, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

Good info there, Stakesy. Cheers.

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Five long bones »

Stakesy, are those Angelic halo backgrounds behind the highest scorers a new addition, or have I just never seen them before :wink:

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

Five long bones wrote:Stakesy, are those Angelic halo backgrounds behind the highest scorers a new addition, or have I just never seen them before :wink:
Yep, they are a new addition, as is thumbs-up Stakesy who's really rather pleased with himself! :lol:

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Five long bones »

That`s encouraging then :D , best of luck with the new promo, you`ve handled the recent criticism with great dignity geezer, some of it understandable, hope it works out 8-)

Synyster
FISO Knight
FS Record: Won a few prizes here and there..

Post by Synyster »

What odds can I get for Charlton to get successive promotions then win the Premier League in first season...

probably more chance than me picking a perfect team in this. :lol: :(

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”