Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
User avatar
dingram041
Dumbledore
Posts: 6546
Joined: 15 May 2006, 00:12
Location: Plymouth
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by dingram041 »

Glad when the jackpot league went, I didn't bother.....

that new promotion is a joke....more chance of picking the lottery numbers :lol:

Stakesy, my friend.....get the jackpot league back......you've made such an error on this one.....

Everyone knows to pick the 'ULTIMATE' team is a joke....get back on track....

Good game...but you're making it not worthwile.....shame, as I was really looking forward to it this season....

I'm sure that everyone clued up knows the chances of picking the 'ULTIMATE' team are nearly non existent...so off to the bookies to put a bet that it won't be won this season :wink:

BRING BACK THE JACKPOT LEAGUE :mrgreen:

User avatar
Synyster
FISO Knight
Posts: 11438
Joined: 03 Mar 2008, 17:42
Location: Charlton
FS Record: Won a few prizes here and there..

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by Synyster »

If it's free to play, and I'm sure he has it insured - it's a waste of insurance to be fair.

Saying win £100,000 on your homepage is all well and jolly - but if the chances are slimmer than Daz after his diet :lol: then no one will pay much attention to the big money!!

You want something season long! Something that gets the big boys entering big teams again, and attract some new 'multi-entrants', and new customers for their odd team! :D

User avatar
PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4393
Joined: 23 Aug 2006, 11:23
Location: Preston
FS Record: Improving season on season

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by PNE4PREM »

Got to agree with these guys Stakesy. The only way to increase the number of entrants is a season long game run in parallel to the current one maybe based on the top averages like last season.....

User avatar
dingram041
Dumbledore
Posts: 6546
Joined: 15 May 2006, 00:12
Location: Plymouth
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by dingram041 »

tcf wrote:If it's free to play, and I'm sure he has it insured - it's a waste of insurance to be fair.

Saying win £100,000 on your homepage is all well and jolly - but if the chances are slimmer than Daz after his diet :lol: then no one will pay much attention to the big money!!

You want something season long! Something that gets the big boys entering big teams again, and attract some new 'multi-entrants', and new customers for their odd team! :D
My diet has done well....under 14 stone now....oh yes.....in the 13 stone club and 2 stone down the drain.....
the women are fl.ocking...yes I said fl.ocking...that's all they seem to do these days :lol:

had to edit as fl.ocking comes up as eff :wink:

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2843
Joined: 01 Aug 2006, 14:51
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by bennyc »

I can understand why you have done this Stakesy - dangling the carrot of a huge prize to try and add more entrants but those people play FF a lot (i.e everyone on FISO) realise that the odds of picking the perfect team are so outlandish they are not seriously worth contemplating.

To put it in context the Telegraph did a season long version of this promotion last year I think? I think there was a £1m prize and nobody won it - and that has 100,000's of entrants.

The jackpot league was your best idea and for some inexplicable reason you've dropped it - even The Sun have copied it with High Fives (they must have been expecting you to run the JL this year).

I'm not sure how much you are making from running the game - not a lot I would have thought. However you need to get hold of £15k and create three season long prizes of 8k, 5k and 2k - and start the JL again. Best 5 scores of the course of the remainder of the season (no more than one score per week counts). You get a lot more entrants doing this - hell the TCF syndicate will give hundreds of pounds of the season in entrance fees alone.

For the long term future of what is A REALLY ENJOYABLE game please consider bringing back some form of the JL?

User avatar
Stakesy
Treebeard
Posts: 288
Joined: 02 May 2008, 22:56
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by Stakesy »

Evening chaps,

Fully understand these views, both from those who've played our game a lot and those who've hardly played it at all. All opinions very welcome, best to give you a wider picture though...

Firstly, I love the Jackpot League! However, it was our big promotion last year and we made a huge loss on it (see Zarch's kitchen for proof! :D ). Even though you all say it would be popular again, it is worth bearing in mind that only half a dozen people really went after it last year, all from FISO of course. Despite the comments here, we have no certainty that this figure would dramatically increase and single-figure number of people playing lots of teams does not make the game solvent. bennyc, your suggestion is exactly what we'd like to see but even getting close to covering the £15K will need about 30,000 teams - a lot more than a few hundred pounds from the tcf syndicate! :lol:

What Fantasy Stakes needs is a broad base of people and this is not going to come just from professionals such as yourselves. It needs lots of regular, weekly punters who'd rather spend a few quid with us than on their correct score coupon. The Team of the Week is one way of trying to broaden our base, get more people playing and increase income.

Naturally I understand the challenge in picking the Team of the Week. However, we only have about 600-700 teams per week and people have got 8 players right before. If there are hundreds more people playing it is not impossible for someone to get lucky and get it right, particularly bearing in mind the fact that there are many combinations which can make the Team of the Week. For no entry fee (kind of!), the chance to win a large sum of money and have a bit of fun along the way there will be people out there who will fancy having a go.

The upshot is.... for the professionals to chase a Jackpot League there needs to be more non-professionals playing alongside you and that's what we're trying to achieve. I can guarantee you that if we increase our userbase with this promotion we will definitely bring back the Jackpot League in the New Year until the end of the season.

Stakesy

User avatar
PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4393
Joined: 23 Aug 2006, 11:23
Location: Preston
FS Record: Improving season on season

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by PNE4PREM »

Realise you are in this to make a profit Stakesy no-one is disputing that, but if you put £1k or £2k or even £5k up for a jackpot league winner you see the number of entries increase.

Last season had a limited number of individuals due to the lack awareness of Fantasy Stakes, look at how the numbers increased this season via YTM / advertising ..

Personally I don't believe there is anything to lose starting a Jackpot league ( Jan to end of season) even if entries for the JL had to pay an addtional 50p....Other views anyone?

User avatar
dingram041
Dumbledore
Posts: 6546
Joined: 15 May 2006, 00:12
Location: Plymouth
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by dingram041 »

If you are saying on one hand that you couldn't afford to supplement the Jackpot League, then how are you going to supplement the 100k payout??? That is going from one smaller extreme to a bigger one, unless of course, you know that the chances are extremely minimalistic.... :wink:

Why not....as have been mentioned on other ideas for your game.....give a big payout....as per 20k....for the highest weekly score achievable in the season.....that keeps everyone involved until the last week....and would bring in others that would like a little shot at it....i.e. your monthly punter.

As Benny says about The Telegraph....we all knew at the time, that no-one would win it....it was a big publicity stunt to bring in punters.

I wish you well with your game Stakesy and come across as a real nice guy, but until something like this happens (i.e. the highest seasonal weekly score) and where a big promotion isn't really a realistic one....and what states on the tin, stays on the tin for that season (i.e. Jackpot League)....I won't play.....I'd love to shove my money at this game....was going to.....but promoting a Jackpot League and then taking it away is not good. That's done now, all I'm saying is that in future seasons, if something is promoted....honour it.

This goes with the season before, when the maximum stakes suddenly dropped to £10 because in your words, you couldn't realisitically pay out but the problem was, that was what was stated in the first instance...so in fact 2 seasons running, what is stated hasn't been honoured.

I will put this down to teething problems....but next season, if what is stated, changes, then a lot of respect for you will be lost....but then again, if there isn't a decent possibility of a seasonal payout, I won't play anyway :lol:

Hope this helps, more than hinder, because I'm sure you wish for everyone just to play your game....but that's my views on your second season doing this game.

User avatar
dingram041
Dumbledore
Posts: 6546
Joined: 15 May 2006, 00:12
Location: Plymouth
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by dingram041 »

Just seen your thread on the 100k and insurance etc....so that's answered that one....same as The Telegraph then :lol: but with many many less thousands playing :wink:

Got my calculator out.....0.000001 of a chance I believe (obviously less with all the formations you can have)....bet they loved the insurance on that one :mrgreen:

Lump sum...definitely way to go....you'd bring in ALL of the big boys then! Look at The Daily Star...total payout 50k....with a 20k first prize.....they get the thousands of players you can get.....with the help of The Mirror.....but the added extra of a weekly payout.

To bring in those big players, 20k would open up my ears....one off payout....would bring in shed loads :D

User avatar
Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore
Posts: 7586
Joined: 07 Feb 2007, 22:39

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

could go either way.. could get no extra entrys as everyone knows that there is practicallty no chance of it being achived, OR you will get someone like magee along who will enter 10,000 teams knowing the fact that if he is the only person doing it he can pretty much win back every penny he puts in apart from the 50p fees.. :(

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
Posts: 3496
Joined: 16 May 2006, 23:05
Location: Brighouse
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by chrismar »

You Asda's advertising campaogn - We have this many prices lower than Tesco etc?

Could you now use this promotion to advertise that you can pick your own team and try and get this £100k which is better than having your team picked for you in other weekly competitions and also have bigger prizes available?

I feel without big publicity it won't work, especially with the time of launch being when people have less money at their disposal in the run up to Christmas. But I hope it does :D

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2843
Joined: 01 Aug 2006, 14:51
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by bennyc »

I appreciate everything you've written Stakesy but I think you need to establish what your long term goals with regards the future of your game.

If you're struggling to keep the game afloat and doing quick calculations I would assume you're making little if any money from it then going for a quick fix is understandable but it's not going to help the long term viability of the game.

I don't know what the odds are of picking the perfect team are (Zarch can you help me out :mrgreen: ) but it's akin to winning the lottery and as much as I enjoy the game I'd be better off sticking a fiver on the lottery then entering two FS teams for the sole purpose of aiming for the 100k.

How much money could you get together by not guaranteeing 750 quid in two leagues every Saturday? 250/300 teams entering the £2 league anyway so you don't really need too prop it up.
Take the guaranteed money and use it to fund a small JL league and give people a big prize to aim for with the incentive for you that they have to play every week incase the miss a huge scoring week.

As I mentioned before The Sun copied YOUR IDEA by introducing High Fives! Why would they have done that other than because they thought it was a good idea and would encourage people to play? So many people stick monthly attempts in The Sun/TFF/Mirror/Star because there is a decent wad of cash up for grabs!

I appreciate you say it nearly bankrupted you but that was before the exposure that YTM is giving you.

I hope you're game survives and prospers and over the next few weeks you may see increased entry because people fancy a pop at 100k - but that novelty will soon wear off imo and when it does you will be faced with the same problems.

I'm not criticising I'm just trying to offer advice - I really enjoy your game and it works really well I hope you get what you deserve out of it.

User avatar
Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
Posts: 4440
Joined: 23 May 2008, 09:58
Location: Sheff.Wed
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by Zarch »

bennyc wrote: I don't know what the odds are of picking the perfect team are (Zarch can you help me out :mrgreen: ).
Based on last weekends results, if you took the odds for 2 clean sheets (blackburn/chelsea) (playing 4-4-2) and shortest odds for goals for the front 6(rooney, cole, swp, kuyt, giggs, bullard), you are easily looking at around a 8,000/1 accumulator just to pick those out.

Obviously, each weekend if different and odds vary.

Add to that, hat-tricks(and any occurrence of multiple goals), assists, penalty saves, bookings, sending off, goals/assists from defenders etc and the odds surely sky-rocket.

Personally, its getting hard enough to get in the top 10 of the £2 league, let alone get anywhere nearing snatching a "perfect 10".
Last edited by Zarch on 01 Dec 2009, 10:09, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Posts: 21211
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:42
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by Jonathan »

bennyc wrote:I appreciate you say it nearly bankrupted you but that was before the exposure that YTM is giving you.
That's a bit strong, benny. Stakesy just said they made a loss on it. :wink:

Can't the Jackpot League have some kind of index linking (maybe wrong terminology), but have the actual Jackpot prize money linked to how much in total is being gambled each week - in a similar way to how the prize league pot currently changes? This way you can guarantee you only pay out what you can manage, and those that want to gamble bigger, can do safe in the knowledge it will push the JL prize fund up further.

You could have a JL meter on the homepage which gives an instant read out on what people can expect to win for a certain position in the the overall league. It can even go down as well as up, so people can instantly see that if they don't start gambling a bit more here and there, there overall prize fund will fall.

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2843
Joined: 01 Aug 2006, 14:51
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by bennyc »

Jonathan wrote:
bennyc wrote:I appreciate you say it nearly bankrupted you but that was before the exposure that YTM is giving you.
That's a bit strong, benny. Stakesy just said they made a loss on it. :wink:

Can't the Jackpot League have some kind of index linking (maybe wrong terminology), but have the actual Jackpot prize money linked to how much in total is being gambled each week - in a similar way to how the prize league pot currently changes? This way you can guarantee you only pay out what you can manage, and those that want to gamble bigger, can do safe in the knowledge it will push the JL prize fund up further.

You could have a JL meter on the homepage which gives an instant read out on what people can expect to win for a certain position in the the overall league. It can even go down as well as up, so people can instantly see that if they don't start gambling a bit more here and there, there overall prize fund will fall.


Having worked in business I would say that a huge loss for a small company invariably leads to bankruptcy but I appreciate your point.

I also like your idea of a fluctuating JL although it may fall foul of gambling laws if the final prize is not implicitly stated.

User avatar
dingram041
Dumbledore
Posts: 6546
Joined: 15 May 2006, 00:12
Location: Plymouth
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by dingram041 »

Jonathan, as Benny was just quoting exactly what Stakesy said himself, then it's not harsh at all. In fact, Benny was spot on. First post on link below:

change-in-available-leagues-t55989.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

and I quote "This is not something we were expecting to have to do and I sincerely apologise to all those that this change affects. However, the stark truth is that unless we do something about preventing the JL liabilities rising higher, Fantasy Stakes will be bankrupt and will not be around next season. Whilst two managers would be very wealthy and happy, we suspect that all the other managers might be a bit disappointed if Fantasy Stakes no longer existed. (Of course I won't hide the fact that we're also thinking about all those involved in the development of the product as well as the users. We're trying to avoid almost 2 years of huge effort from so many people being lost overnight if the game were to disappear.)"

User avatar
Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Posts: 21211
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:42
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by Jonathan »

dingram041 wrote:Jonathan, as Benny was just quoting exactly what Stakesy said himself, then it's not harsh at all. In fact, Benny was spot on. First post on link below:

change-in-available-leagues-t55989.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
OK. Fair enough. :)

User avatar
dingram041
Dumbledore
Posts: 6546
Joined: 15 May 2006, 00:12
Location: Plymouth
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by dingram041 »

Jonathan wrote:
dingram041 wrote:Jonathan, as Benny was just quoting exactly what Stakesy said himself, then it's not harsh at all. In fact, Benny was spot on. First post on link below:

change-in-available-leagues-t55989.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
OK. Fair enough. :)
That made me laugh.....you're a good guy Jonathan....and hope to see you when it's worth playing this game and I wish you all the luck with Fantasy Stakes. You really enjoy this game and seriously hope you win a few quid!!!

User avatar
dingram041
Dumbledore
Posts: 6546
Joined: 15 May 2006, 00:12
Location: Plymouth
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by dingram041 »

Chrisharry12345 wrote:could go either way.. could get no extra entrys as everyone knows that there is practicallty no chance of it being achived, OR you will get someone like magee along who will enter 10,000 teams knowing the fact that if he is the only person doing it he can pretty much win back every penny he puts in apart from the 50p fees.. :(
No, won't happen CH, the reason is that anyone with any mathematical knowledge would know that what Magee did in The Sun has less odds of getting that perfect team.....by a country mile :wink:

However, a lump sum would have lots of very decent (increased) entry amounts each week....and would be the way for this game to compete and in fact, grow.

User avatar
Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Posts: 21211
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:42
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by Jonathan »

Thanks, dingram. Nice of you to say. :D

Unfortunately, I was never threatening the Jackpot League last season anyway, but had intended to try and push ahead with it this year, but after a decent start, I wouldn't have been anywhere near anyway.

I am not one of FISO's strongest fantasy players, but I am a trier! Maybe you can try and look at the game from my point of view and get back playing again. Just stick no more than £5 or £6 on each week, hope to clear £40 or £50 profit, and enjoy the banter watching the scores come in?

User avatar
dingram041
Dumbledore
Posts: 6546
Joined: 15 May 2006, 00:12
Location: Plymouth
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by dingram041 »

Jonathan wrote:Thanks, dingram. Nice of you to say. :D

Unfortunately, I was never threatening the Jackpot League last season anyway, but had intended to try and push ahead with it this year, but after a decent start, I wouldn't have been anywhere near anyway.

I am not one of FISO's strongest fantasy players, but I am a trier! Maybe you can try and look at the game from my point of view and get back playing again. Just stick no more than £5 or £6 on each week, hope to clear £40 or £50 profit, and enjoy the banter watching the scores come in?
Might do that for a bit of fun....I had a couple of free teams at the start, won some money on those....but I may just put a few entries on and take your advice....wouldn't ever knock £40 or £50 profit.....but would love to stick on £40 or £50 each week, if the prize was right :lol: But yes....if I find the time, I may have a dabble at a fiver....I know I enjoyed the report coming up in fantasy stakes, so would save me looking at who's got assist etc elsewhere..... :wink:

That's only if, however, I find the time and nothing more urgent comes up :twisted:

User avatar
Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Posts: 21211
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:42
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by Jonathan »

I feel a little embarrassed having just taken the time to read your fantasy sports record, dingram! :oops: Mine makes good reading eh? :lol: :lol: Even more reason for you to enter. A bit of fun, with a few quid to make, and wait for the other games to keep your money rolling in!

User avatar
dingram041
Dumbledore
Posts: 6546
Joined: 15 May 2006, 00:12
Location: Plymouth
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by dingram041 »

Started off being a trier Jonathan, like yourself :wink: Just took one moment of magic, and lots and lots of luck :D

User avatar
pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
Posts: 11948
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:48
Location: Bonnie Galloway
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by pa102aw »

In all of the years I have been with Fiso I have never played FS, in fact I don't think I have even looked it at :shock: . This thread however has raised my interest in the game (not the £100,00 I may add) so I think that I will pop into the FS Forum and have a sniff around, :D

User avatar
mad dog
Dumbledog
Posts: 13307
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 11:17
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by mad dog »

It's ace Pa, if your going to enter it give me a pm and i'll send you my affiliate code.... :D I do start a thread for it each week but as we're competing with each other there's not much chat until all the teams are in

User avatar
dingram041
Dumbledore
Posts: 6546
Joined: 15 May 2006, 00:12
Location: Plymouth
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by dingram041 »

I reckon you'd enjoy the game itself PA...it is very good.....and you will love the report :wink:

It's just that those remembering the Jackpot League, when £k's were on offer rather than hundreds are a bit let down in a way....but for a fix, it's great!!!!!

User avatar
Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Posts: 21211
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:42
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by Jonathan »

pa102aw wrote:In all of the years I have been with Fiso I have never played FS, in fact I don't think I have even looked it at :shock: . This thread however has raised my interest in the game (not the £100,00 I may add) so I think that I will pop into the FS Forum and have a sniff around, :D
Watcha, paw. It has to be said that the FISO FS forum threads are not the liveliest of places, but the real banter goes on during match days on the Fantasy Stakes site when, if you have entered a team (and only then), there is a chat system in place as the game updates live.

Have often mentioned to Stakesy that he may get a few more fantasy players juices going if he allows access to the chat, even if you don't have a team entered, but there is danger of server overload when people realise it is a great way to get instant feedback on what is happening in all of the games.

User avatar
Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Posts: 21211
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:42
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by Jonathan »

dingram041 wrote:Started off being a trier Jonathan, like yourself :wink: Just took one moment of magic, and lots and lots of luck :D
Not sure whether I should admit this or not dingram, but I played the very first fantasy football game in 90 minutes magazine years and years ago. I am still just a trier! :lol:

User avatar
dingram041
Dumbledore
Posts: 6546
Joined: 15 May 2006, 00:12
Location: Plymouth
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by dingram041 »

First time I played was The Sun 6 years ago but got miffed with the markings :lol: , quickly moved over to YTM 5 years and first season, put in one team and was peeved that I put in Hyypia at last minute instead of Carvalho...would have been second early on but for that one..... :wink:

User avatar
Synyster
FISO Knight
Posts: 11438
Joined: 03 Mar 2008, 17:42
Location: Charlton
FS Record: Won a few prizes here and there..

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by Synyster »

I came high in the Jackpot League is that up to your standards Daz. :shock: :lol:
Don't worry Jon, every other week I see you pick a team you win - or atleast keep your money afloat. That's what it's all about. :wink:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”