To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

grand in your hand removed ?

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
the-postman
fiso banshee
FS Record: fiso road to rio champ--sdt weekly winner 2015-jm elite league 3rd 14/15--sdt monthly r up 2016-
too many bbm wins to remember :-)

grand in your hand removed ?

Post by the-postman »

its gone

:evil:

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Re: grand in your hand removed ?

Post by mad dog »

doesn't affect me. Never got close to it :P Maybe there's something new on the horizon :)

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

Hi chaps,

No, not removed, it disappeared for some reason when we were doing an unrelated upgrade. :oops: All fixed now though. :D

If anybody wants a retrospective GIYH entry for a team that's already in the league, please just pm me and we will make it so.

Stakesy

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

jeez stakesy in these days of recession and all that thought it would have been a fiver in your hand!

only a tenner entry :lol:

andy

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

12345678 wrote:jeez stakesy in these days of recession and all that thought it would have been a fiver in your hand!

only a tenner entry :lol:

andy
Lol, like the sound of that! :lol:

So, Andy, when are we going to see you in FS-land? Is the prize money not big enough yet perhaps? :?: :!:

Btw, really enjoy your posts in the Betting Forum so thanks for all those tips and any to come in the future. I'm glad we're back over the jumps - already looking forward to Cheltenham! :D

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

hi stakesy,

it's just about usage of time really, which is why i've never really played the monthly/weekly games. i also enjoy the long seasonal haul more.

hopefully you are working on some world cup games for us to play though :wink:

the jumps since i've been back were a disaster on sunday but the other three days were good, so hoping i can continue with that. as i say it's just a question of time really.

i seem to have been rubbish at your games compared to gfm this year and compounded that by having defoe/lennon/dunn in quite a number of tff teams but virtually no ytm teams :( :lol:

not given up in ytm yet though :wink:

all the best,

andy

ps i should add to be honest that if the prize was £10k i might play :lol: it's about opportunity vs time + fun for me

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

It was last year.I nearly won 30k which probably would have nearly caused them bankruptcy but as fate would have it ended in the 1k position and Zarch was able to get a new kitchen.It's true this year due to the prize limit as you say I just throw £2 at it each week plus 50p for giyh but obviously it's still value if you're not after a 5 figure prize or even 4 figure if you're not the sole giyh winner plus you can see the assists almost instantly so you'd be interested in that alone if you haven't seen it Andy.Even with that I won £120 the other week having just been mid table all the other weeks this season probably as I wasn't multi entering.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”