To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Garden Therapy.

A forum for general discussion on Gardening issues and topics
Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Garden Therapy.

Post by Spinynorman »

It's a lovely morning at the moment and so I have just had a couple of hours out in the garden, doing a bit of planting and some tidying up before the nasty weather closes in. Is there anything more therapeutic at this time of the year? Invigorating. :D

Glyn1972
Treebeard
FS Record: Just behind last place

Re: Garden Therapy.

Post by Glyn1972 »

Spinynorman wrote:It's a lovely morning at the moment and so I have just had a couple of hours out in the garden, doing a bit of planting and some tidying up before the nasty weather closes in. Is there anything more therapeutic at this time of the year? Invigorating. :D
CBT might be considered more therapeutic or psychoanalysis. Rogerian therapy or humanistic approaches could also come close. Rational emotive therapy is still awaiting the jury's response. Hope this answers your question.

Knulpuk
Dumbledore
FS Record: Ultra ultra consistent (see above)

Post by Knulpuk »

Nope, not my opinion it's the perfect "hobby" - love "pottering" at the allottment on a Saturday afternoon with Radio 5 on - and you get veggies out of it. + a sense of achievement.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Bit cold for me this time of year!

Did spend an hour on sunday, tidying etc. Got a rose thorn under my finger nail as a reward...

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Gardening”