To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Can't move players.

A forum for news and comment on The Times' Play The Game fantasy football game.
Chief Wiggsy
Grumpy Holman Snr
FS Record: FISO TFF League winner 2005/06 and FISO TFFE League winner 2009 (which got me £100 off NSCTV).

Can't move players.

Post by Chief Wiggsy »

I wrote this in the overall Times Games Area, but not here, so I'll try here.

I cannot move my players into player slots for the days. Cannot do changes at all. Change formation, but that did not help, just ended up with an empty space I could not fill. Anyone else?

Krispy
Grumpy Bald Man

Re: Can't move players.

Post by Krispy »

On the Manage Team screen, click and drag the player you want to use off the bench. The available positions will then be highlighted in blue. Drag and drop player in the position you want to play them in - replaced player will automatically switch to the bench.

Useful Hint:
This can be done for future line ups too - just click date at top of this screen to bring up formation for that day. Useful for planning ahead to save logging in each week or if going away. Note that if you then edit the current formation, all future line ups will be replaced with the most recent update.

Remember to save line up before leaving :idea:

Chief Wiggsy
Grumpy Holman Snr
FS Record: FISO TFF League winner 2005/06 and FISO TFFE League winner 2009 (which got me £100 off NSCTV).

Re: Can't move players.

Post by Chief Wiggsy »

Hi Krispy .... just seen this reply. Cheers. I don't what was going on, but it seemed to start working again a couple of days later. :? Did not think I was doing anything. Thanks for the info though.

On this game, I am right confused with the scoring. I just pick player snow that are in starting XI and that are in teams of resonable class. Seems to work, for I am top of both leagues I'm in, but then what does that matter? Chance of winnig a prize is minimal. I admit, I would not play this game proper with loads of entries and players even if it was resonable prize fund. and a cost of entry fee.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Times' Play The Game (PTG)”