To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Weekly international

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Re: Weekly international

Post by bloggie »

Congrats Ashers on the 1k. Perhaps they could have a week of Championship,Euro leagues or even Conference football as we seem to excel in these niche competitions with the slim pickings in Dreamteam nowadays.Had to settle on £25 consolation prize.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Thanks boys and another to ISSACA for keeping me level during the past few days.

PA took me under his wing when I first joined FISO and I dedicate this win to his memory.

Will sponsor a prize in the Elite league in his memory.

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

Well done Ashers. You don't have to split this one either!

I won England tickets just by entering but with 48 hours notice, living 200 miles away and having a job it wasn't possible for me to go. They went to a good home and I got Countdown Champion of Champions final day tickets in return. Should be more exciting than England!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SDT weekly games”