To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Weekly international

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Re: Weekly international

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

had 44 points before Andorra Belgium game with lukaku, hazard, vertonghen and mignolet to play. went on DT site to check the scores as I didn't know the result, was expecting to be on around 85 points thanks to 2 clean sheets, 2 ratings, 2 assists and 3 or 4 goals and maybe a starman. but no, only 4 points scored from the game :( resting lukaku was a killer as was the Andorra pen. like many others, my team started so well when lewandowski scored a couple but since then its just fizzled out. I know there is another round of games but I haven't a clue who the managers will pick.

and Andorra have joined that Danish club that knocked Southampton out of Europe, FC Metaland as my most disliked team. wish they would put Andorra, san marino, faroes, gibraltor, malta, Luxembourg, liechenstein into there own group and the winners then qualify for other groups. they all play ugly football as they go for damage limitation, show zero desire to attack, get 12 men behind the ball, usually end up doing dirty tackles like the Luxembourg one on silva the other day. at least if Andorra played san marino then both teams would fancy there chances to win for once and they would start playing proper football. they would then improve far more. sorry rant over

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

MADCHESTER UTD wrote:had 44 points before Andorra Belgium game with lukaku, hazard, vertonghen and mignolet to play. went on DT site to check the scores as I didn't know the result, was expecting to be on around 85 points thanks to 2 clean sheets, 2 ratings, 2 assists and 3 or 4 goals and maybe a starman. but no, only 4 points scored from the game :( resting lukaku was a killer as was the Andorra pen. like many others, my team started so well when lewandowski scored a couple but since then its just fizzled out. I know there is another round of games but I haven't a clue who the managers will pick.

and Andorra have joined that Danish club that knocked Southampton out of Europe, FC Metaland as my most disliked team. wish they would put Andorra, san marino, faroes, gibraltor, malta, Luxembourg, liechenstein into there own group and the winners then qualify for other groups. they all play ugly football as they go for damage limitation, show zero desire to attack, get 12 men behind the ball, usually end up doing dirty tackles like the Luxembourg one on silva the other day. at least if Andorra played san marino then both teams would fancy there chances to win for once and they would start playing proper football. they would then improve far more. sorry rant over
Have to agree the minnows should not be playing the rest waste of time.

Walter Bishop
FISOhead
FS Record: 4th Phase 1 European DT 2016(Don't ask me how) :)Won Knockout Cup 15/16. 1st Fiso Mini League. 46th Euros 2016. 83rd Overall 2016/17 Sun DT.

Post by Walter Bishop »

Five players have pulled out of Scotlands game tonight against Gibraltar but for anyone with Fletcher he has travelled. That gives you five hours of hoping he starts and bangs in a hat trick.

em9999
Dumbledore
FS Record: Finished 23rd suns 2010 world cup game. Finished 2302 overall in The Suns Premier League game

Post by em9999 »

gutshot wrote:
MADCHESTER UTD wrote:had 44 points before Andorra Belgium game with lukaku, hazard, vertonghen and mignolet to play. went on DT site to check the scores as I didn't know the result, was expecting to be on around 85 points thanks to 2 clean sheets, 2 ratings, 2 assists and 3 or 4 goals and maybe a starman. but no, only 4 points scored from the game :( resting lukaku was a killer as was the Andorra pen. like many others, my team started so well when lewandowski scored a couple but since then its just fizzled out. I know there is another round of games but I haven't a clue who the managers will pick.

Have to agree the minnows should not be playing the rest waste of time.
Agree with this, but how do you get 12 men behind the ball?????

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

-4 for Kolarov (tempering his tally from the first match).

em9999
Dumbledore
FS Record: Finished 23rd suns 2010 world cup game. Finished 2302 overall in The Suns Premier League game

Post by em9999 »

Correct me If I'm wrong but kolorov got a assist???

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

em9999 wrote:Correct me If I'm wrong but kolorov got a assist???
He did em.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Good sign for Arsenal, Giroud has scored a brace already.

Stoneybatter
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd & 4th YTM (05/06), 6th YTM (07/08) Won Feb monthly YTM (08/09) Won Dreamteam Grand Finale (2011) 12th Dreamteam Euros (2012) 20th Dreamteam (12/13) Won Dreamteam Nov monthly (13/14) Won Dreamteam Weekly (14/15)

Post by Stoneybatter »

Not much good for Arsenal if Wenger won't play him.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Stoneybatter wrote:Not much good for Arsenal if Wenger won't play him.
Keeps Walcott on his toes.

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

Fletcher almost on a hat-trick now

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Fletcher hat-trick and assist.

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

A lot of people will have Fletcher. Anyone who didn't have Fletcher doesn't deserve to win, given that Scotland were playing Gibraltar.

Nabby
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nabby »

is there such a word as unnailed it...if so that applies to my effort this week.

Walter Bishop
FISOhead
FS Record: 4th Phase 1 European DT 2016(Don't ask me how) :)Won Knockout Cup 15/16. 1st Fiso Mini League. 46th Euros 2016. 83rd Overall 2016/17 Sun DT.

Post by Walter Bishop »

Nabby wrote:is there such a word as unnailed it...if so that applies to my effort this week.
:)

I think I have no more nailed it :)

Looks like Bale will play against Andorra which could have a big impact on the Leaderboard. Could be some huge changes in the line ups tonight and tomorrow with a few teams already qualified. People who went big on Belgium might get knocked back. Can't see De Bruyne starting with the injuries Man City have picked up and I reckon Hazard will be a non starter too. But Lukaku owners may well get a sniff seeing as he was rested the other night. Hamsik might be one who gets a few nice points as they need a result and have Luxembourg next. I stuck Cahill in seeing as Hodgson made him captain but then he goes and gives it to Jagielka for tonight the wascal.

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

Ibra star man and goal - taken off after 58 minutes.
Alaba assist

No sommer again
The Shaq starts.
Kane starts

Too much of a minefield picking teams in the international week, role on the weekend so I can get back to kicking everyones backside 8-)

stretchman
Treebeard
FS Record: Multiple TFFO Manager of the week and Month

Post by stretchman »

mesmerised wrote:Ibra star man and goal - taken off after 58 minutes.
Alaba assist

No sommer again
The Shaq starts.
Kane starts

Too much of a minefield picking teams in the international week, role on the weekend so I can get back to kicking everyones backside 8-)
And more algorithm codswallop, Alaba got his 7 rating on 75 minutes and lost it at the end of the match, was taken off on 64 minutes. Have in my team currently in 6th!

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Alaba assist

No sommer again
The Shaq starts.
Kane starts

Alaba not got his assist and lost rating in 93rd min.... :roll:

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Great none of my defence play tonight.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Alaba assist

No sommer again
The Shaq starts.
Kane starts

Shaq subbed at half time.

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

Hamsik 18 points tonight.

What a complete waste of time all of the Swiss players were.

em9999
Dumbledore

Post by em9999 »

May be on for top 200

136 and two belgiums to hopefully play

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

em9999 wrote:May be on for top 200

Ash is on 154..... Must be close to first !!

em9999
Dumbledore

Post by em9999 »

Hopefully he will be top

I will just be happy with top 200

Then I can start chasing the sun for money lol

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

Who are ur 2 Belgium's?? I just need bale and lukaku hat tricks :roll:

em9999
Dumbledore

Post by em9999 »

Alder - de b

Yes I'm being lazy cant be arsed to type them

Someone above stated that he's likely to rest players for the sake of man c..

In reply to that - I don't think so cause hesw going to play kompany

He doesn't give a toss about man c

Lol

em9999
Dumbledore

Post by em9999 »

Get in mr Pedro

30th

Nice

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

leethomas wrote:
em9999 wrote:May be on for top 200

Ash is on 154..... Must be close to first !!
He's joint first of three. I'm down to seventh with none to play. Anyone know what the prize structure is?

em9999
Dumbledore

Post by em9999 »

Don't think anyone knows lol

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

I heard it was upside down week where the prize structure goes up from 1st and the highest prize is about twentieth. :wink:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SDT weekly games”