To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 28

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
kennyboy28
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Winner Daily Record Fantasy Football 2006/07

Week 28

Post by kennyboy28 »

I know I am jumping the gun a bit talking about week 28 but it's going to be an interesting week. A whole 5 fixtures.

Saturday 7th March
QPR v Tottenham - Premiership match
Aston Villa v West Brom - FA Cup match

Sunday 8th March
Liverpool v Blackburn - FA Cup

Monday 9th March
Man Utd v Arsenal - FA Cup

Wednesday 11th March
Chelsea v PSG - Champions League

sleuth
Dumbledore

Re: Week 28

Post by sleuth »

kennyboy28 wrote:I know I am jumping the gun a bit talking about week 28 but it's going to be an interesting week. A whole 5 fixtures.

Saturday 7th March
QPR v Tottenham - Premiership match
Aston Villa v West Brom - FA Cup match

Sunday 8th March
Liverpool v Blackburn - FA Cup

Monday 9th March
Man Utd v Arsenal - FA Cup

Wednesday 11th March
Chelsea v PSG - Champions League
Yeah u r jumping the gun somewhat as u've missed out Everton v Dynamo Zkiev :?

SHARPEN UP.

It must be the lofty positions ur currently holding.

kennyboy28
Red & Blue Braces

Post by kennyboy28 »

Just shows you, you should never trust the Sun fantasy football app who don't have the Everton game listed. Thanks for your observation skills Sleuth (I knew you had to be good at something) :D

blessedbrian
Grumpy Old Man
Location: I've got such a long way to go...to make it to the border of mexico
FS Record: Cannot Complain!

Post by blessedbrian »

I dont think it would shock anyone if I pointed out another contradiction in the T&C's, which suggest there shouldn't even be a week 28 game. Could be a cruel end for whoever wins week 28.
13.4 The Promoter reserves the right to change the number of and any of the entry periods or Game Weeks as detailed above for any reason and without notice. If in any Weekly Game Week there are less than nine Eligible Matches played then that Weekly Game Week will be declared void and the prize money rolled over to the following non-void Weekly Game Week or weeks.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

blessedbrian wrote:I dont think it would shock anyone if I pointed out another contradiction in the T&C's, which suggest there shouldn't even be a week 28 game. Could be a cruel end for whoever wins week 28.
13.4 The Promoter reserves the right to change the number of and any of the entry periods or Game Weeks as detailed above for any reason and without notice. If in any Weekly Game Week there are less than nine Eligible Matches played then that Weekly Game Week will be declared void and the prize money rolled over to the following non-void Weekly Game Week or weeks.

I actually thought that at the time but couldn't be arsed to check as it already stuck up week 28

Edmondson
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Dreamteam Mini Leagues also ran :(

Post by Edmondson »

Whoever wins Week 28 must be in with a shout of getting paid out.....Mad Dog do you have a view on this? Even Footy's dad would have a squeak of seeing a cheque come through 8-)

Great spot though BB.

Wonder if we could get it confirmed in next day or so.....

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

If they've released the game week then I can't see them withdrawing it, they may not include the scores in the seasonal though as this might lead to complaints at the end of the season if the scores alter the prize pay outs.

Stoneybatter
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd & 4th YTM (05/06), 6th YTM (07/08) Won Feb monthly YTM (08/09) Won Dreamteam Grand Finale (2011) 12th Dreamteam Euros (2012) 20th Dreamteam (12/13) Won Dreamteam Nov monthly (13/14) Won Dreamteam Weekly (14/15)

Post by Stoneybatter »

Edmondson wrote:Whoever wins Week 28 must be in with a shout of getting paid out.....Mad Dog do you have a view on this? Even Footy's dad would have a squeak of seeing a cheque come through 8-)

Great spot though BB.

Wonder if we could get it confirmed in next day or so.....
I mailed them on Monday about this. Also whether the Eveton game points will count. No reply yet except for the auto confirmation. Not holding my breath.

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

I'm just wondering how many people will pick players that aren't playing this week.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

KANE & DELPH mom awards.

got Delph in 2 teams but no Kanes.

for some strange reason I fancied QPR :? so much so I had some Austin and Zamora's

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Did I read that this week does not count for the seasonal?

kennyboy28
Red & Blue Braces

Post by kennyboy28 »

We have also decided to keep this week's weekly game open despite the terms. This will have no effect on the overall table so you can treat this as a bonus week and one that I could have saved £5k on if I'd been on the ball.

Yes you did. It doesn't count towards the overall game.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Ok, have to keep an eye as I am sure the seasonal table has changed.

Stoneybatter
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd & 4th YTM (05/06), 6th YTM (07/08) Won Feb monthly YTM (08/09) Won Dreamteam Grand Finale (2011) 12th Dreamteam Euros (2012) 20th Dreamteam (12/13) Won Dreamteam Nov monthly (13/14) Won Dreamteam Weekly (14/15)

Post by Stoneybatter »

Anybody see the qpr/spurs game ? Seems strange they won 2-1 yet erikson/chadli/townsend all only got a rating of 5. I must have missed a roy of the rovers job by kane. If the midfield were that bad, he must have made his own assists and carried the whole team on his back for 90minutes. He must be the new ronaldo/messi all rolled in to one :roll:

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

Stoneybatter wrote:Anybody see the qpr/spurs game ? Seems strange they won 2-1 yet erikson/chadli/townsend all only got a rating of 5. I must have missed a roy of the rovers job by kane. If the midfield were that bad, he must have made his own assists and carried the whole team on his back for 90minutes. He must be the new ronaldo/messi all rolled in to one :roll:
Weird as I believed that Sheehan was a Spurs supporter so it only gives credence to support that the so called match reporter on any Sun game does NOT give the actual ratings that are published.
I'm still trying to get over the Hazard marks from the last two games.
Regardless of what he does on Tuesday I'm sure they have pencilled him him for MOTM already, and no I ain't eff used him this week :twisted:

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Ashers wrote:Ok, have to keep an eye as I am sure the seasonal table has changed.
no, it hasn't changed.

Well my score hasn't and sure I was 66 behind the leader which I still am

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

So the ratings are in for the Liverpool game and it's no suprise to see PHIL anti Liverpool Thomas not give one Liverpool player a rating better than 6.

Infact half of the Liverpool team played as well as Skrtel in his opinion and he only played 1 minute.

Liverpool did not play that bad, certainly better than Blackburn who no doubt were rated 8s. & 9s in his eyes.

eff twit.

The ratings lately have been nothing short of a joke.

the QPR v Spurs game only 3 players were awarded a merit mark and that includes the 2 goal scorer Kane.

How is anyone supposed to make headway with ratings this stingy.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SDT weekly games”