To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 19 - FA CUP

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
kennyboy28
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Winner Daily Record Fantasy Football 2006/07

Week 19 - FA CUP

Post by kennyboy28 »

What are your thoughts on the line ups for the FA Cup matches?

I would assume that most teams will take the opportunity to rest their top players and give their youngsters a run out, especially after a congested festive period.

I'm just not sure who is likely to play at all to be honest. Can't see me scoring well next week..... Mind you nothing new there.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Re: Week 19 - FA CUP

Post by CBN »

Blooming tough. Going to sort the men from the boys in the seasonal so doubt many will be giving much away.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Christmas prize will be interesting as well.

Getting 11 starters will be a start.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

I can see most going with the 3.00 games tomorrow

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Backlash wrote:I can see most going with the 3.00 games tomorrow
Still think they could struggle though, as most of the reserve players are not listed.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

Just looked at the fixture list, not many prem teams starting at 3

juckster
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of a mile in another mans shoes pre TW2. Total wins £550 SDT 2011/12.

Post by juckster »

Tony Pulis has said he's putting a strong team out for his first game in charge.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Good luck all, going to be a tough weekend

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

Lineups were announced late, I'm at work and I had to rush on my very slow phone to make my transfers and just made it before 3pm. Now at least I know I got 10 players who are playing (special thanks to Tony Pulis). I'm just hoping Robert Green plays for QPR tomorrow as no listed goalkeepers are playing today.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

So you have 10 Swansea/Newcastle/West Brom/Leicester players and Robert Green. I'd have saved the phone battery.

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

CBN wrote:So you have 10 Swansea/Newcastle/West Brom/Leicester players and Robert Green. I'd have saved the phone battery.
It's just one of my teams like that. It's worth taking a punt sometimes. Here's that team:

Green
McAuley
Amat
Baird
Pocognoli
Sessegnon
Morrison
Dyer
Anichebe
Berahino
Gomis

I jumped up in the office when Dyer scored.

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

I've just jumped up again!

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

I've just jumped up yet again! I look like a nutter in the office.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

grizzler wrote:I've just jumped up yet again! I look like a nutter in the office.
What's your name to look out for on the leaderboard?

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Every man and his dog has Berahino. That said, fair play, your team is a solid enough seasonal effort but won't be troubling the weekly scorers without the likes of Schurlle, Toure, Lampard, Januzaj, etc.

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

Ashers wrote:
grizzler wrote:I've just jumped up yet again! I look like a nutter in the office.
What's your name to look out for on the leaderboard?
Julio Soares

Jagduracell
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd TFF World Cup 2014, 8th in TFF Fantasy Lions and a few TFF and TFC weekly wins

Post by Jagduracell »

I'm just annoyed that I only put Berahino in 3 of my teams!

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Berahino to even stand a chance now

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

grizzler wrote:
CBN wrote:So you have 10 Swansea/Newcastle/West Brom/Leicester players and Robert Green. I'd have saved the phone battery.
It's just one of my teams like that. It's worth taking a punt sometimes. Here's that team:

Green
McAuley
Amat
Baird
Pocognoli
Sessegnon
Morrison
Dyer
Anichebe
Berahino
Gomis

I jumped up in the office when Dyer scored.
Got this one:

Cech
McAuley
Amat
Baird
Pocognoli
Sessegnon
Morrison
Brunt
Dorrans
Anichebe
Berahino

Jagduracell
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd TFF World Cup 2014, 8th in TFF Fantasy Lions and a few TFF and TFC weekly wins

Post by Jagduracell »

Got one with Berahino, Brunt, Dyer, Ulloa, couple of West Brom defenders and a smattering of players tomorrow (hopefully)

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

Tranmere have just scored. I'm hoping Amat has played well enough to get the 3 points.

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

Gomis! I've jumped up again. I'm going to get myself fired! If Gateshead score now I'm going to cry.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Why are you excited grizzler? :? There are only prizes for first place.

Giggs11
Grumpy Old Man
Location: But Gerrard effed it up,again!! Gerrard effed it up, again!!!

Post by Giggs11 »

CBN wrote:Why are you excited grizzler? :? There are only prizes for first place.
Did you only get talc for Christmas.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Rob Green, Richard Dunne, Joey Barton and Clint Hill have all featured regularly for Rangers over the busy Christmas period and are likely to sit out the visit of the Sky Bet League One side.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Don't think WBA defenders will score that high based on them playing Gateshead.

Think you might need the Leicester defenders.

and there is Berahino and Gomis again.

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

Ashers wrote:Rob Green, Richard Dunne, Joey Barton and Clint Hill have all featured regularly for Rangers over the busy Christmas period and are likely to sit out the visit of the Sky Bet League One side.
That's a shame. I had a pick a goalkeeper quickly and I figured the lesser teams in the Premier League are more likely to play their first string. Bloggie made the smart choice, he picked the only substitute keeper who's listed. Wish I'd thought of that.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

grizzler wrote:Gomis! I've jumped up again. I'm going to get myself fired! If Gateshead score now I'm going to cry.
I - like probably half the game- stuck Berahino in too ( albeit just 3 teams) I jumped up more when Unionist won the last at Sandown giving me two WIN HEINZ bets with 5 winners in each. My account is reading £1500 up on the day after nicking another £800 on the nags two days ago.

8-) Love that Harry Fry

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

grizzler wrote:
Ashers wrote:Rob Green, Richard Dunne, Joey Barton and Clint Hill have all featured regularly for Rangers over the busy Christmas period and are likely to sit out the visit of the Sky Bet League One side.
That's a shame. I had a pick a goalkeeper quickly and I figured the lesser teams in the Premier League are more likely to play their first string. Bloggie made the smart choice, he picked the only substitute keeper who's listed. Wish I'd thought of that.
Cabellero is listed too who features in 3 of my teams along with Cech in the other two.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Plus you can add Ospina, Boruc, Vorm and Mannone to that list.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SDT weekly games”