To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
grizzler
FISOhead

Re: Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

Post by grizzler »

Think it's safe to say Steve Jones has won it. 2 goals by Sigurdsson must have sealed it for him.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

OMG Holland are toilet

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

grizzler wrote:Think it's safe to say Steve Jones has won it. 2 goals by Sigurdsson must have sealed it for him.
Perhaps it might be wiser to look further down rather than the ist team with Siggy.

No Chance :?

Btw what position are u in now Grizzler?

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

sleuth wrote:Perhaps it might be wiser to look further down rather than the ist team with Siggy.

Not even in the top 1000 and looks like I won't be. Ho hum there's always next week. Would be nice if someone humble enough to call his team No Chance wins. Hopefully Carvalho puts one past Denmark tomorrow.

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

grizzler wrote:
sleuth wrote:Perhaps it might be wiser to look further down rather than the ist team with Siggy.

Not even in the top 1000 and looks like I won't be. Ho hum there's always next week. Would be nice if someone humble enough to call his team No Chance wins. Hopefully Carvalho puts one past Denmark tomorrow.
Hopefully Muller will get 2 or 3 for you tomorrow. No Chance would struggle if that happened.

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

I was right and came 137th with the team mentioned above. I did get my 4th top 100 in a row with a different team though. Means nowt these days :(

Who'd have thought John O'Shea would have been the last minute winner?!

XRAY
Treebeard

Post by XRAY »

My mate, said on facebook, before the match, John O Shea anytime scorer at 25/1 might be worth a cheeky punt with it being his 100th cap, wish I took more notice.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

XRAY wrote:My mate, said on facebook, before the match, John O Shea anytime scorer at 25/1 might be worth a cheeky punt with it being his 100th cap, wish I took more notice.
Obviously you couldn't see clearly.

Perhaps a name change?

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Finished 26th. Would have won it with Keane instead of Welbeck (as I had in other teams). Ho hum.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SDT weekly games”