To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO H2H PREMIER LEAGUE - SEASON 3

A Forum for discussion and comment on Sun Dream Team Links, Mini-Leagues & Side Games
gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Re: FISO H2H PREMIER LEAGUE - SEASON 3

Post by gutshot »

Llama has it in the bag unstoppable πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gutshot »

Ex-Pro-Gaffer wrote: ↑14 Feb 2019, 19:44 I must really really be getting on your nerves this week Gutty...😘
Yeah leave me the fuk alone nowπŸ˜‰

woody123
FISOhead
FS Record: 2013-14 John Morrison Elite League 12th, 2016-17 11th, 2017-18 FISO H2H CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER

Post by woody123 »

gw25fixtures.jpg
gw25table.jpg
I'll start off with a few words i thought i'd never use in the same sentence "an in form EPG" beats Blademan comfortably 56-38. That's EPG's 3rd victory in a row, the second promoted manager to achieve that feat in the prem. EPG remains in a congested bottom five in 9th, and only 2pts from 6th. Well played Tom, highest scorer this week aswell. That's Blademan's third defeat in a row and he remains in 5th just 5pts ahead of WNP and myself. EPG faces Llama in GW26, can he carry on his good form and beat the current leader in what is a double prem fixture gameweek?

I scored a valuable point by drawing 44-44 with Llama. It was a close contest all the way through and i just had to rely on Aubameyang not scoring against Bate Borisov :wink: Llama's lead at the top has now been cut down from 10 to 8pts. As mentioned earlier i am in a very congested bottom five so that point might be crucial for my survival hopes. Good game Liam - as always :D

Mad dog stops the rot by beating bottom of the table Madchester by 53-36. Madchester not having Aguero was one of the factors in not being able to add to Mad dog's woes. Things are looking bleak for Madchester, 13pts from safety and a GW26 tie with 2nd placed Gutty to look forward to. Mad dog is in the fun zone with the rest of relegation scrappers.

Two liverpool heavy defences went head to head this week and Gutty just about beats CBN 52-39. Gutty's decision to bring in Pogba was part of the reason why he was too strong for CBN. Gutty ends a run of four straight defeats and shockingly, during that run never lost his 2nd spot, he's made that spot his own since way back in GW15. CBN stays in 3rd, 11pts off Llama at the top. That's five defeats in the last eleven gameweeks for CBN, he'll have to improve if he wants to catch Llama on top.

WNP is now starting to hit form and it's Lee who bares the brunt of that form as he loses by just 3pts 47-44. Lee remains in 4th and a tricky tie with Mad Dog awaits him in GW26. WNP is just ahead of me in 6th by points difference, and now 5pts behind Blademan in 5th. WNP faces myself in GW26 - a relegation 6 pointer.

It's becoming a real scrap at the bottom. I did my bit to make the title challenge interesting. Up to those nearest now. Double premiership fixtures coming up.

GW26 matches..
Madchester v Gutty
Mad Dog v Lee
CBN v Blademan
Woody v WNP
EPG v Llama
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

llama
Grumpy Old Man

Post by llama »

Well played Woody. I'm happy for you to take a point from me. Can't have you getting relegated...you would have to do write ups for 2 leagues :lol:

woody123
FISOhead
FS Record: 2013-14 John Morrison Elite League 12th, 2016-17 11th, 2017-18 FISO H2H CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER

Post by woody123 »

gw26fixtures.jpg
gw26table.jpg
Lee suffers his 3rd defeat in a row, losing to a rampant Mad Dog 39-91. Lee remains 4th, 4 points off CBN in 3rd. Mad Dog jumps above me and out of relegation zone to 7th.

The top scorer of the week, Gutty thrashes Madchester 111-67. He keeps the pressure on Llama and remains 8 points behind. Madchester is now 15pts adrift of safety and he must now be thinking the worst as the prospect of playing Ronny et al in the championship, and not the creme de la creme of the premiership is becoming more and more likely. Hang on i could be there myself :roll:

After drawing last week, Llama got himself back on track by beating an in form EPG 66-49. Llama remains 8pts clear at the top ahead of Gutty. EPG is still in 9th and 4pts off safety.

CBN fires off a warning shot to his nearest rivals as he beats Blademan 115-80. It's been a topsy turvy season for CBN but he still remains up there with the best of them + Gutty. Blademan is still in 5th, but following his horrific form he is only 2pts ahead of 6th with the lead trimmed from 9pts a few gameweeks ago.

WNP wins a important fixture against a fellow struggler (me) 110-62. I just couldn't cope with that Liverpool block - it was brutal. I drop back into trouble to 8th. WNP remains in 6th but has given himself a bit of breathing space with that victory.

GW27 fixtures.
Madchester v Lee
Gutty v Blademan
Mad Dog v Woody
CBN v Llama
WNP v EPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Looking over my shoulder again :roll:

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gutshot »

Got to be cheering on CBN this week come on the Liverpool block☺️

Thanks for the update woody and start winning a few don’t want you going downπŸ˜‰

Blademan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 5k weekly winner 2017
BIG BALLS WINNER PROBABLY

Post by Blademan »

I'm dropping quicker than Jordan's knickers

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Do or die this week. If I lose then pay Liam the money!

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

CBN wrote: ↑01 Mar 2019, 17:29 Do or die this week. If I lose then pay Liam the money!
Gutty might have something to say about that !! πŸ˜…

WNP
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 4th in Dream Team Weekly Seasonal 14/15. Winner of week 12 Dream Team Weekly 14/15

Post by WNP »

Finally got a bit of form together, need a few more wins before I’ll be comfortable though!

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Llama train derailing :D

llama
Grumpy Old Man

Post by llama »

Yep, receiving a full-on battering from Simon this week.

It could have been worse. I could well have lost to EPG last week and came very close to losing to woody the week before that. Not quite at panic stations just yet but this a rough patch for sure.

I'll have to write this week off so now looking forward to a MASSIVE tie against Gutty next week. Would be a perfect time to bounce back :wink:

woody123
FISOhead

Post by woody123 »

gw27fixtures.jpg
gw27table.jpg
The top scorer this week CBN, tames llama who was the lowest scorer by thrashing him 82-29. That was just Llama's 2nd defeat in the last 14 gameweeks. CBN keeps the pressure on in 3rd, 3pts behind Gutty, and 8pts behind leader Llama. CBN will have his eyes on Llama v 2nd placed Gutty next week and head to head Gutty leads 2-1.

Lee comes through a very tight encounter with bottom placed Madchester just scraping through 48-43. Madchester was leading for most of the week but good old Will-i-an made the difference. Lee remains in 4th and is a step nearer to escaping the drop. Sorry to say that realistically with a maximum 11 gameweeks left Madchester is all but relegated as he is now 18pts adrift of safety.

Gutty bags a win against Blademan by beating him 47-39. Gutty has now trimmed Llama's lead down to 5pts but could inflict further harm on the leader by beating him in GW28. That's 5 defeats in a row for Blademan, and he must be feeling a bit nostalgic as he matches his 5 defeats in a row from gameweeks 9 to 13. If EPG and myself were to put together some wins he could be in real danger of dropping out of the prem.

Mad Dog beats me 54-30 in a match he led all the way through. I now find myself 5pts from safety and another loss could make it really difficult to escape. Mad Dog, now in 6th can now breathe a little easier.

WNP climbs to 5th by beating EPG 58-34. Another few wins and WNP surely secures premier league football next season. EPG is now 7pts from safety and has a very important fixture in GW28 coming up against Mad Dog.

I reckon 47/48pts are needed to escape relegation. The top of the table is hotting up nicely.

GW28 fixtures
Madchester v Blademan
Lee v Woody
Gutty v Llama
Mad Dog v EPG
CBN v WNP

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gutshot »

Cheers woody.

Things are fairly clear now three left fighting for the title and seven still in the scrap to survive although as you say Manchester can now prepare for the championship (I am sure Dan will be back)

Six pointer v llama it’s do or die now I will be going all out for the win.

Although Lee may feel there is still an outside chance of the title?

llama
Grumpy Old Man

Post by llama »

gutshot wrote: ↑08 Mar 2019, 14:32

Six pointer v llama it’s do or die now I will be going all out for the win.
Yep, massive game mate. Had another look at your team this morning. Looks like I need a Burnley goal this weekend :shock: :lol:

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gutshot »

Just a bit mate 😁

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gutshot »

Getting dismantled by llama πŸ₯΅

woody123
FISOhead

Post by woody123 »

gw28fixtures.jpg
gw28table.jpg
Last week's defeat was just a blip for Llama, as this week he takes apart his nearest rival Gutty and beats him 114-79. Llama is now 8pts clear of his nearest rivals, he's not over the line just yet but it's looking good for the former championship manager. After that defeat Gutty drops to 3rd for the first time since GW14.

Blademan stops the rot by beating woeful Madchester 129-63. That win moves him up to 6th, but the threat of relegation is still there.

I'm the top scorer this week and beat Lee 131--50. That scoreline will help my points difference out a lot. I'm still in the bottom three. Lee remains in 4th but as with Blademan the threat of relegation is a possibility. I play Madchester in GW29, looking to avoid getting beat as I did last time. Lee has a tough tie against EPG in GW29.

The unluckiest manager of this week has to be EPG losing by just 4pts to Mad Dog. 108 is a superb score as he was leading before wednesday's match, and drawing before the Chelsea game. Azpilicueta came off the bench to earn MD a vital 4pts and win him the tie. Mad Dog jumps to 5th and is yet another manager in trouble. EPG plays 3 strugglers in his next 3 matches, he will need to win 2 of those to stand a chance of getting out of trouble.

CBN keeps up his title challenge with a thrashing for WNP 105-56. He is now 2nd and 8pts off Llama in top spot. Due to the form of the leader he will need several back to back wins to be in with a chance of catching him. WNP is now just 3pts off the drop zone dropping 2 places after that defeat.

Any 2 from 6 could go down. Points difference could play a big part. The top three look safe to me.

GW29 fixtures
Madchester v Woody
Blademan v Llama
Lee v EPG
Gutty v WNP
Mad Dog v CBN

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gutshot »

Nice report Woody πŸ‘πŸ»

Yep llama destroys me. I think that might be my bid over, it would take a stunning run of form to turn this around well played llamaπŸ‘πŸ»

llama
Grumpy Old Man

Post by llama »

Cheers Gutty. Those Burnley goals winning it fo me this week. Just one Liverpool clean sheet would probably have won it for you. Still a fair amount of games to go. I’m taking nothing for granted just yet; I’ve got a very tough looking game against Blademan this week.

Keep the reports coming Woody! Cracking stuff.

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

Bleddy Norah, Lee’s teams worse than mine !!!😳😳😳😳....you ok ??

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Ex-Pro-Gaffer wrote: ↑16 Mar 2019, 19:27 Bleddy Norah, Lee’s teams worse than mine !!!😳😳😳😳....you ok ??
Its horrific tom. My 2nd worst team, always been a weak defence, Put willian n mhiky in for 2 europa games and as you can see its worked wonders. Need to bite the bullet till transfers and hopefully switch it around to stay up :|

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

leethomas wrote: ↑17 Mar 2019, 12:27
Ex-Pro-Gaffer wrote: ↑16 Mar 2019, 19:27 Bleddy Norah, Lee’s teams worse than mine !!!😳😳😳😳....you ok ??
Its horrific tom. My 2nd worst team, always been a weak defence, Put willian n mhiky in for 2 europa games and as you can see its worked wonders. Need to bite the bullet till transfers and hopefully switch it around to stay up :|
I feel your pain, this is my worst team, I have no idea what the H2H does to teams πŸ˜‚, I had Van Arnholt and Mustafi a few weeks ago 😳😳...I don’t even remember putting them in πŸ™ˆ

woody123
FISOhead

Post by woody123 »

gw29fixtures.jpg
gw29tablle.jpg
It was looking as though Llama was going to drop points, but he just edged out struggling Blademan by only 3pts. One of his nearest rivals faltered at his attempt to keep tabs with him, and the other kept up his charge. Llama still leads at the top by 8pts. Blademan is still hovering above the drop zone in 7th.

EPG bags himself a vital 3pts against Lee by beating him 28-12. EPG is now 7pts from safety. Lee drops one place to 5th. EPG faces a must win game v myself next week, as a loss would make it extremely difficult to him to survive the dreaded drop.

It was a close call for CBN vs Mad Dog but he just takes the win by 4pts, 21-17. CBN is now 8pts off Llama on top, and following Gutty's loss is Llama's nearest rival. Mad Dog remains in 6th, just 2pts above the drop zone.

I beat Madchester 29-9 as I try to escape the drop with my 2nd win in a row. I now find myself just 2pts from safety. Madchester is surely playing for pride now, and if he loses against Llama in the next game week he is effectively relegated. I hope to get 3 wins in a row for the first time this season and go head to head with fellow struggler EPG.

WNP breezes through a tricky encounter with title rival Gutty brushing him aside 31-9. WNP is top of the pack when it comes to those strugglers but needs a couple more wins to guarantee him safety. Gutty loses ground on Llama at the top, and now hopes that CBN & Llama both falter over the next few game weeks.

GW30 matches
Madchester v Llama
Woody v EPG
Blademan v WNP
Lee v CBN
Gutty v Mad Dog

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Points difference is the best gauge imho :roll:

woody123
FISOhead

Post by woody123 »

True, especially for the relegation battle.

woody123
FISOhead

Post by woody123 »

gw30fixtures.jpg
gw30table.jpg
Madchester may be down but he's certainly playing with pride as he just edges out current leader Llama by 9pts. Madchester is now 19pts from safety. Llama is fortunate that his nearest rivals didn't win so didn't make any ground towards him. He remains 8pts clear of CBN in 2nd.

EPG beats me in what was a very close game. He takes the win 67-55. EPG can now see a route out of the bottom 3 but he needs a win vs Madchester in GW31. I'm 3pts behind Will, but need desperately to win vs CBN to keep in touch with the rest of the table.

Lee thrashes 2nd placed CBN 73-43. Lee's had some rotten results of late so that will please him i'm sure. Lee moves 6pts ahead of the drop zone, he's not out of danger just yet but a couple of wins should be enough for him. CBN still remains 8pts behind Llama and missed a golden opportunity to close the gap.

The week's highest scorer, Blademan demolishes WNP beating him soundly 83-58. Blademan moves 5pts clear of the drop zone, but like Lee is not out of danger just yet. WNP is in deep trouble at the moment with myself & EPG breathing down his neck.

Gutty is the week's lowest scorer and gets beat by Mad Dog 66-38. Due to the amount of teams below him, Gutty is deemed safe from relegation, but if he doesn't get the wins he needs on the board soon he could find himself in a relegation scrap. Mad Dog is in the same position as Blademan & Lee where he needs around 3 wins to be safe from relegation.

GW31 fixtures
Madchester v EPG
Llama v WNP
Woody v CBN
Blademan v Mad Dog
Lee v Gutty

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

You don't work for VAR by any chance Woody?

woody123
FISOhead

Post by woody123 »

No, :shock: why do you ask?

It’s looking good for you being promoted to the prem Ron? We could be swapping places.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œSun Links, Mini-Leagues & Side Games”