To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF Championship 2018/19

A forum for discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Games for the Football League (the Championship, League 1 & League 2)
Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Re: TFF Championship 2018/19

Post by Art Vandelay »

Thanks guys. The play offs felt like they were going on for months. At least the El Ghazi goal gave me a bit of breathing space and I could relax and enjoy it from there.

Unlucky RM, but congrats on a money finish at least. I'm sure you'll be up there again next season (assuming they continue with the championship game). See you on the leaderboard 8-) Right, I'm off to start researching Luton players.......

Rickymillington
Wideboy
FS Record: Won sun dream team euro 2016. 4th finish sun dream team

Post by Rickymillington »

Its back next season iv asked. Yeah milkey Joe do all your teams Luton defence ;) well played glad you won it then mr Jones

juniors
Treebeard
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Post by juniors »

Art Vandelay wrote: 27 May 2019, 23:59 Thanks guys. The play offs felt like they were going on for months. At least the El Ghazi goal gave me a bit of breathing space and I could relax and enjoy it from there.

Unlucky RM, but congrats on a money finish at least. I'm sure you'll be up there again next season (assuming they continue with the championship game). See you on the leaderboard 8-) Right, I'm off to start researching Luton players.......

Congratulations ,, Well played solid performance all season ,

Raceylady

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

well played art, you can't win any of these games without some luck but you played the endgame very well.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Thanks.

I saw you lurking there with your West Brom block Andy. I do hope your criticisms of the TFF Premier League game doesn't mean you'll be fully focusing on this one next season :wink:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Football League (Championship & Leagues 1 & 2)”