To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF/FPL Combo Cup 2010/11

A forum for discussion on the Combined FPL/TFF Side Competition run by DixieDean
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: TFF/FPL Combo Cup 2010/11

Post by blahblah »

DixieDean wrote:
blahblah wrote:
DixieDean wrote:Also... Just read that a potential rule change may occur :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't go changing the rules young man.They are set in stone.

I'm not giving this up forever you know.... :wink:
+1
As the guy that came up with the original idea. I reckon you should get a bye to at least the semi finals. :idea: :wink:

BTW Surprised... I ran the cup last season as a Champions league style game. Are you planning to do the same mate?

At least :lol:

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

blahblah wrote:
DixieDean wrote:
blahblah wrote:
DixieDean wrote:Also... Just read that a potential rule change may occur :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't go changing the rules young man.They are set in stone.

I'm not giving this up forever you know.... :wink:
+1
As the guy that came up with the original idea. I reckon you should get a bye to at least the semi finals. :idea: :wink:

BTW Surprised... I ran the cup last season as a Champions league style game. Are you planning to do the same mate?

At least :lol:
keep trying blah!!

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

I will :lol: :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Combined FPL/TFF Side Competition”