To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

British Fantasy Football Costs

A Fantasy Football forum for news on British Fantasy Football.
bloggs
Cheetah

British Fantasy Football Costs

Post by bloggs »

I propose to email BFF and let them know I will not be joining their fantasy. This fantasy league start out free but slowly they have increased the cost to join, it's a farce. Five quid to enter a team with 3 transfers then having to pay for extra transfers on top!!!!....... forget it.... only the stupid or with mega bucks has a hope of competing.

we'll see what happens next season (if things change maybe I'll play next year!!)

J. Bloggs

aldo1
Grumpy Old Man

Re: British Fantasy Football Costs

Post by aldo1 »

bloggs wrote:I propose to email BFF and let them know I will not be joining their fantasy. This fantasy league start out free but slowly they have increased the cost to join, it's a farce. Five quid to enter a team with 3 transfers then having to pay for extra transfers on top!!!!....... forget it.... only the stupid or with mega bucks has a hope of competing.

we'll see what happens next season (if things change maybe I'll play next year!!)

J. Bloggs
Bloggs,.. it's good to hear other fantasy managers feeling the same,. they are definetely going to live to regret totally ruining a game which was already hanging by a thread (with regards their reputation)

Up to 2200 managers - thats VERY poor so far

Tommyboy17
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Tommyboy17 »

I tried ( in vain) to get my office to swap to another FF game they however went a head with this one anyway. I've joined on the basis that it would be a shame not to part of the office banter but it plays second fiddle to my TFF that i play with my mates.

cerulean

Post by cerulean »

It's the same at my work. We had 24 players in the first season (free), 25 players last year and only SIX this year. The 'occasional' players have all dropped out.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “British Fantasy Football (Herald) games (Game ceased)”