To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

A New balls up

A Fantasy Football forum for news on British Fantasy Football.
Latic
FISO Knight
FS Record: Minor past glories. Back for 2021!

A New balls up

Post by Latic »

Logged on tonight (Hi rich, wondered when you'd show up) and it says I can make two more transfers from the bundle that I paid for, but I've already used my transfers.
Have emailed the gamesmaster tonight. Watch oot.

aldo1
Grumpy Old Man

Re: A New balls up

Post by aldo1 »

Glasgowlatic wrote:Logged on tonight (Hi rich, wondered when you'd show up) and it says I can make two more transfers from the bundle that I paid for, but I've already used my transfers.
Have emailed the gamesmaster tonight. Watch oot.
Try making a transfer tho,... it tells you that you cant

The system knows you've made your transfers it just doesnt deduct the additional ones from the team summary page

Noticed this as well,..

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

i spotted that too, but remembered that the superleague page shows how many transfers have been used each month - and someone would be sure to notice if the limit had been exceeded.

Rich
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rich »

Yes it says 'you can use up to 2 transfers per month', not that you have 2 left. It is a little offputting though, I found out to my cost last week when thinking I had 2 transfers left in my top team (at that time) I planned to bring in Oshea and Shevchenko I changed the defender first then found I couldnt make the 2nd transfer, must admit it annoyed me at the time but then realised it was my own stupid fault for not keeping track of my transfers :oops:. Like has been said it does tell you on the superlegue page how many you have left, shame it dosent tell you on the actual team page. Not really a mistake though even though it is a little confusing.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “British Fantasy Football (Herald) games (Game ceased)”