To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Chrisharry12345 is running the Championship at Coachbet.com

A forum for discussion on Coachbet – The Fortnightly Fantasy Football Game
cb_andreas
Wideboy

Chrisharry12345 is running the Championship at Coachbet.com

Post by cb_andreas »

We are pleased to announce that FISO regular Chrisharry12345 will be running the Championship at Coachbet this season.

Chrisharry12345 is in charge of player valuation as well as administrating the entire league with matches, rounds, etc. His efforts will enable us to create weekly public tournaments based on the Championship and it will also enable Coachbet users to create their own private invitational tournaments based on the Championship.

We just added a new Championship tournament, which you can find here. Feel free to ask Chrisharry12345, me or cb_joakim any questions you might have.

Welcome aboard Chris! :D

PS. There are still a few bonuses left, have a look in this thread to claim your free 5 EUR credit.

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Re: Chrisharry12345 is running the Championship at Coachbet.com

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

Indeed its true! Im helping out at coachbet.com by running the Championship this season. As Andreas mentioned, I will be in charge of adding in players and giving players values etc so if you try and pick a team and cant find the player your looking for, let me know and ill add him in for you asap ;)

I can see that TSO is already in the game for the upcoming week.. anyone want to challenge him?? 10 euros has been added to the pot upfront so at the moment, the odds are good :D

any questions, send me a pm ;)

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

they'll run for the hills now :wink: reckon tcf will play definitely.

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

thespecialone wrote:they'll run for the hills now :wink: reckon tcf will play definitely.

yep hopefully.. and hopefully it will be more than a 2 man race ;)

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

well theres 4 teams in now, anyone want to use up a free go from the other thread and give this one a crack??? a free chance to win some money.. cant loose really :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Coachbet - The Fortnightly Fantasy Football Game”