To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Coachbet tournaments @ Fiso

A forum for discussion on Coachbet – The Fortnightly Fantasy Football Game
cb_joakim
Kevin and Perry

Coachbet tournaments @ Fiso

Post by cb_joakim »

Allright everybody,

Championship and Premier League are about to kick off and Coachbet is arranging Tournaments on both leagues this year.

We are very pleased to announce that we will be combining with FISO this season by arranging special tournaments just for FISO members. Go to the FISO games drop down menu above and choose 'FISO Coachbet' to get to FISO's Coachbet Tournament. A direct link is:
http://www.fiso.co.uk/games/coachbet/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There will be a new tournament every second round. The tournaments are two rounded and you can off course change your team between the rounds.

These tournaments are only available at fiso.co.uk and you cannot access the tournaments directly from http://www.coachbet.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. New players register by clicking the Open Account button and fill out the form. An activation link will then be emailed to your given address. When you click the activation link a new coachbet window will open and your account is created. You then need to return to http://www.fiso.co.uk/games/coachbet/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to access the tournament again, log in and join the tournament.

This is a small workaround while we are working on improvements for this type of tournament.

You will find a lot of info about Coachbet in the other threads in this sub-forum and if you have any questions we'll be sure to answer them as soon as we can!

Good Luck and happy coachbetting!

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Re: Coachbet tournaments @ Fiso

Post by admin »

So who's entering a team for the 2nd tournament starting this weekend (Premier League Week 3 and 4)?

cb_joakim
Kevin and Perry

Post by cb_joakim »

Three teams so far and three hours to deadline! The pot is currently at 31 Euros and increases for every new team joined.

Go to fiso games -> coachbet to enter your team!

Good luck!

DrBunker
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISODAS season 21 Premiership champion

Post by DrBunker »

cb_joakim wrote:Three teams so far and three hours to deadline!
Damn, and I thought it would only be me and the CB team :( ;)

Joakim, I haven't entered a game on the main CB site this week as there are only two official UK games; one is for the Championship and one is a restricted tactics game. It's obviously great that you and FISO are developing a joint offering but it seems to me that you ignored the main interface this weekend...

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

DrBunker wrote:
cb_joakim wrote:Three teams so far and three hours to deadline!
Damn, and I thought it would only be me and the CB team :( ;)

Joakim, I haven't entered a game on the main CB site this week as there are only two official UK games; one is for the Championship and one is a restricted tactics game. It's obviously great that you and FISO are developing a joint offering but it seems to me that you ignored the main interface this weekend...
I dont think thats fair drbunker! theres usually only one prem and one champ game per week.. the prem skills game is just something different to the usual game with stricter tactics so there is less room for error! then of course the championship game... :) There were two prem skills game last season and this is the first of this season.. no neglect there!

cb_joakim
Kevin and Perry

Post by cb_joakim »

I guess its in the eye of the player:)

We try to keep open tournaments for all leagues at all times in the main interface. Sometimes we like to vary the settings and thats why you may see a tournament with restricted tactics or formations every now and then. Remember that you can always create your own tournament if you don't like the ones on the site! We have a number of different invitationals running every week and I guess thats one of the reasons we don't realise we are ignoring the main interface.

Thanks for the feedback, we really do appreciate your thoughts! Keep 'em comming!

//joakim

DrBunker
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISODAS season 21 Premiership champion

Post by DrBunker »

Me again, any chance of an update (in terms of payouts) for the FISO CB game for this weekend? The scores are up but it's showing as N/A still...

cb_joakim
Kevin and Perry

Post by cb_joakim »

Hi Dr! Scores and payouts updated, congratulations! :)

We'll be back shortly with a new tournamnent!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Coachbet - The Fortnightly Fantasy Football Game”