To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Champions league Forum

A forum for general Fantasy Sports notices & comment that don't relate specifically to one sport or one fantasy sports game.
Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Champions league Forum

Post by Rick »

I can't help thinking that we need a Champions League Forum. I've really had to search quite hard to find CL info mixed in with all the normal Fantasy Stuff which goes on regardless.

I know it was decided a few years ago that it was better to just cover them in the same forum as their normal Premiership comp. But that just doesn't work.

Try finding a Champions league thread on the FPL forum. They are there but they take as long to find as they do to read.

Also CL specific team news and gossip could also be centralised.

Just a thought.

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017 & 2024, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018

Re: Champions league Forum

Post by Spencer4 »

They're very easy to find, they're Stickied, therefore at the top, but I do sympathize.

the doc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2012 Champion John Morrison Elite FA Cup

Post by the doc »

I agree Rick, don't really know what fpl has to do with champions league...I didn't even realize they were in the same forum :? . And considering there are so many unused forums it makes sense into having a dedicated forum IMO.

I did venture into the FPL forum but got lost pretty quickly :oops:

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

When you look at some of the forums we do have like Bundesliga Super Manager, Coachbet - The Fortnightly Fantasy Football Game, Totel Football ect it's actually quite strange there is no dedicated Champions league Forum.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “General Fantasy Sports (FS) Notices & Comments”