To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Last chance tonight...

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games offered by Fantasy League Limited (OFL).
bspittles
Dumbledore

Last chance tonight...

Post by bspittles »

Prize competitions are based on league positions after tonight, so last chance to push for the Champions League!

bspittles
Dumbledore

Re: Last chance tonight...

Post by bspittles »

Both mine safely through the the CL, first time ever! One has 12 transfers remaining, the other 19.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Had to butcher my best team in a last ditch attempt to qualify. Hazard and Sanchez out, Ibra and Carroll in!

Biscuitman
FISOhead
FS Record: 10th TFFO 2009/10

Post by Biscuitman »

Haven't looked at this until today, as I tend to focus just on the leagues I'm in and (even more fruitlessly) on the overall standings. However, having a bit of time to spare at lunchtime, I noticed that all 3 of my teams qualified for the Champions League this season, which I suspect is a first. If I'm not mistaken, we have just one round of matches to go in this group stage: two of them are in 4th place (but in tight leagues - either could still finish in the top two) and one of them is in second place, but again tight so no room for slip-ups. It's tempting to use a couple of transfers to try to steer them into the knock-out stages, but I think I'll just let what will be be... still time to change my mind though...

Britinus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Britinus »

Not a good season for me at all. One team in LL and already out, Another in LL but 3 of us on same points and my other team is equal 2nd in CL but other guy is playing a team that gave up sometime ago. Anyway was fun while it lasted.

snout
FISO Knight
FS Record: a slice of that cake, over there

Post by snout »

Last gameweek in the group stages started today.

Two teams this year for me. I'm qualified in top place already with one team, having won every game so far. My opponents have mostly been choosing to have off weeks, which is nice.

The other group is tough. It could end up with all teams on 9 points! I need a win and that will see me through. I've got 5 changes planned against my opponent and one of them Sanchez in for Aguero has borne fruit already.

snout
FISO Knight

Post by snout »

I thought it was going to be tight in one of my groups and indeed, everyone is on 9 points. MY GD is +20 but the others are on -3, -8 and -8.

If I win, I'm through; I am 10 points ahead but not counting my chickens. If Costa fails and Aguero prospers and a few other things go his way...

Home Week 27: 07-Feb-17 00:00 - 14-Feb-17 00:00 (GMT) Away
Lichts All Stars 13 : 16 Gunner Go All The Way!
Cattle On Bikes 16 : 6 No no no Coach

Pos Team Manager GP W D L PF PA TOT
1 Cattle On Bikes jimbo 6 3 0 3 117 98 9
2 No no no Coach Adam Smith 6 3 0 3 99 102 9
3 Lichts All Stars Ryan Licht 6 3 0 3 117 125 9
4 Gunner Go All The Way! Rihs 10 6 3 0 3 103 111 9

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

One team out before this weekend. The other (my ISO team) needs to avoid defeat by more than a single point.

So far, I'm 13-12 down and we both have Sterling for Monday night, so through to the knock-outs.

However, we both have transfers left, so I'll have to keep an eye out for late transfers!

Biscuitman
FISOhead
FS Record: 10th TFFO 2009/10

Post by Biscuitman »

All 3 of mine squeezed through to the KOs - definitely a first for me.

snout
FISO Knight

Post by snout »

Both my teams got through, unfortunately neither has a bye.

One team winning 13-7 with plenty of points potential still for me, more so than my opponent. Both have 5 transfers left so I will need to keep an eye on what s/he does.

The other is winning 10-8 but he has some strong players left. I think I need a bit more firepower; Mr. Kane, your services are required. I have 5 transfers and s/he has 1 available.

[edit] Doh! Just realised the games don't start until the end of March. Just wasted a load of time on all that! :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Original Fantasy League (OFL) Football games”