To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT Please

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games offered by Fantasy League Limited (OFL).
GoonerShillz
Wideboy

RMT Please

Post by GoonerShillz »

Hi all,

I've chopped and changed my team so many times but for sanity reasons i think i'm going to stick to this or something very similar.

Courtois CHE 4.1

Friend MID 3.4
Shaw MUN 4.3
Monreal ARS 4.4

Stones EVE 4.1
Dann CP 3.8
Williams SWA 3.7

Hazard CHE 6.2
Ramirez MID 3.6
Lamela TOT 4.1
Redmond SOT 4
Firmino LIV 5
Deulofeu EVE 4
Iwobi ARS 4.2

Vardy LEI 7.6
Aguero MC 8.5

Toyed with the idea of just Aguero up front for a stronger midfield (Payet/Mahrez & tadic in for example) but settled on two strikers for flexibility. I'm also in two minds over Williams or Kone and then Townsend or Iwobi so any advice on those two selections and any comments in general would be gratefully received.

Thanks!

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Re: RMT Please

Post by Northernmonkey »

Nice team with 2 big strikers. Iwobi is a punt, but you might get lucky in the early weeks while others are eased back. Not as if Arsenal are likely to sign anyone!

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Looks good. I might swap Dann and Ramirez round in terms of value. You already have two decent CBs, so you could afford to have a more punty third CB.

GoonerShillz
Wideboy

Post by GoonerShillz »

Thanks for the comments.

Iwobi is definitely in there because of my Arsenal hat being on. I really like him and Wenger seems to as well, admittedly it's a punt but he's much more accomplished than walcott or the ox and less injury prone! Still tempted by the swap to Townsend to allow me to easily get Ozil or Sanchez in if they start racking up the points.

Interesting about downgrading Dann, thinking about one of the Swansea CB's given there kind early fixtures and that they have been solid preseason. Just hard to choose which one out of the 3 that is a certain starter but can wait for the lineups if necessary.

This would then allow me to upgrade Ramirez to someone like Feghouli who i fancy to do quite well or maybe Ibe.

Definite food for thought. Thanks for the advice!

Big Beast
Treebeard

Post by Big Beast »

As a Gooner, also been trying to fit Iwobi into my team but failing (please take a look at it and RMT).

All in all a very strong team, although I feel it's almost 'template' so, with the exception of Iwobi and the possible exception of Vardy who has been overlooked by many, when you score points everyone will.

GoonerShillz
Wideboy

Post by GoonerShillz »

Thanks. I'm toying with the idea of just Aguero upfront for a much stronger midfield and defence. It's amazing what that extra £2m can get you. Although it's harder to change your team to get on fire strikers in.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Original Fantasy League (OFL) Football games”