To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Group stages

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games offered by Fantasy League Limited (OFL).
bspittles
Dumbledore

Group stages

Post by bspittles »

Start this week! Two teams in the EL for me.

Lugger
Treebeard

Re: Group stages

Post by Lugger »

I've gotten really lucky in my group stage games up until now. The guy I was playing last week had a really unlucky week.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Going into the final week of the group stages, both my teams are in a 12-6-6-6 group. One is 2nd and the 4th.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Gutted, both teams out.

Especially gutted as my 2nd placed team won, but dropped to 3rd on goal difference :-(

menace43
Treebeard
FS Record: 1st in OFL double team 2013-14

Post by menace43 »

bspittles wrote:Gutted, both teams out.

Especially gutted as my 2nd placed team won, but dropped to 3rd on goal difference :-(
Was this in the Sunday league? In all other leagues the nr. 3 will also progress, albeit on a lower level.

I lost one of my teams. It had the highest number of points (145 compared to the 112 of the nr.1), but due to some ill-fated results it ended as 4th in the group :(

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

menace43 wrote:
bspittles wrote:Gutted, both teams out.

Was this in the Sunday league? In all other leagues the nr. 3 will also progress, albeit on a lower level.

I lost one of my teams. It had the highest number of points (145 compared to the 112 of the nr.1), but due to some ill-fated results it ended as 4th in the group :(
That's cheered me up, thanks :-)

Fuseballah
Treebeard

Post by Fuseballah »

Just 1 team left in the Lower League competition...1st in Group

1 team 4th in Europe league - gets knocked out (points in favour of other guy were updated later on) otherwise would have been second
1 team 3rd in Sunday league - gets knocked out anyway.

I care not for the one team left, but will focus on it and FA cup, no chance of winning main comp, with leading team 140 points behind.

All fun still :)

Lugger
Treebeard

Post by Lugger »

Is it me or did they change the dates for when the first round takes place for the group stages?

I thought it was originally from the 27th February to the 8th of March, now it's saying from the 1st to the 8th of March?

Mr Green
Grumpy Old Man

Knockouts

Post by Mr Green »

No. Knockouts only ever span one "game week" (i.e.from Tuesday to Monday).

Lugger
Treebeard

Post by Lugger »

You could be right but I thought I seen earlier dates from the ones that are now shown.

It must have skipped the GW27 fixtures then, because I'm pretty sure those weren't included in the group stages. I think I read somewhere in the rules that they try and skip fixture dates where some teams don't play in the premier league due to being in other competitions. GW27 had four teams not playing so maybe they skipped that week.

Mr Green
Grumpy Old Man

Knockouts (cont.)

Post by Mr Green »

Yes, the same applies for the weekend of 12/13 March (FA Cup quarter-finals) and the FA Cup semi-final weekend, which won't be included in the Knockouts either.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Original Fantasy League (OFL) Football games”