To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

PRO TEAM VACANCY

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games offered by Fantasy League Limited (OFL).
Keele United
Red & Blue Braces

PRO TEAM VACANCY

Post by Keele United »

PRO LEAGUE TEAM VACANCY :!: ....So we are a league of now 7 as 1 manager has dropped out which is a shame but his team is available....its a 16 player squad and you get to keep 11 of them and then the Auction starts....the team came 3rd last year so its a pretty good squad to pick 11 from.....Would need to know asap so we can get the Auction started...oh it and over the computer auction not a down the pub ten Pint auction :P

bspittles
Dumbledore

Re: PRO TEAM VACANCY

Post by bspittles »

Do you allow weekend subs/transfers? If not, I'd be interested :-)

Keele United
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Keele United »

We do allow for weekend transfers....Im not sure if thats a good thing from your response? :oops:

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Not really, I'm looking for a league where teams can't be changed during the weekend. I think it makes the game more of a challenge (otherwise the auction is the highlight of the season and there's barely another decision to be made).

I realise I'm in a minority though!

devilsweep
FISOhead
Location: Up to my neck in it so don't expect loads of posts from me !! Aint got time to type !!
FS Record: 2nd TFF 2015/16, 3rd TFF 2011/12, 2nd TFF Champions League 2011, Centurions winner 2014/15 / 2017/2018 and general Cash League genius

Post by devilsweep »

I'm looking for an auction league spot chaps. Haven't posted on FISO for ages but most know me - 3rd TFF and 2nd TFFE before plus other decent shows. I'll be about for the long haul plus Keele - well I went to Staffs Poly / Uni so theres another shite reason for nabbing that last space.

Email me guys and I'll log in etc and then do the rest

devilsweep
FISOhead
Location: Up to my neck in it so don't expect loads of posts from me !! Aint got time to type !!
FS Record: 2nd TFF 2015/16, 3rd TFF 2011/12, 2nd TFF Champions League 2011, Centurions winner 2014/15 / 2017/2018 and general Cash League genius

Post by devilsweep »

When's the auction - sooner the better I guess?

Keele United
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Keele United »

Damn we might know some of the same people.....Ive sent you my email welcome aboard.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Original Fantasy League (OFL) Football games”