To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

OFL ISO 2014/15

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games offered by Fantasy League Limited (OFL).
Malrom
FISO Knight

Re: OFL ISO 2014/15

Post by Malrom »

Ashers wrote:Not been on FISO since May.

What happens if he does not reappear in a timely manner?
Northernmonkey can take over and set up a team?

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Post by Northernmonkey »

I'd happily do that Malrom as runner up if it comes to it, but I'm sure Bal will come good. Patience gentlemen 8-)

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

Northernmonkey wrote:I'd happily do that Malrom as runner up if it comes to it, but I'm sure Bal will come good. Patience gentlemen 8-)

Good boy!!! ;-)

Keele United
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Keele United »

My team is ready and waiting...I think we should start a new thead though so we all know we are talking about this season not last.... :|

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Re: ISO SDT.

Post by Ashers »

Britinus wrote:Since we won the team league who's to get the upgrade, top 20 players or first 20 to register?
Do anyone decide the answer to this?

marke192
Treebeard
FS Record: 17th TFFO 07/08,10th 08/09, TFFO ISO winner 07/08, OFL ISO winner 13/14, OFL 2nd 13/14

Post by marke192 »

Hello All, I set up the previous seasons ISO league which won!!!! But I have not had any contact from OFL yet. I will get in touch with them to see if we can transfer the league ownership to Bal if not I'm happy to do it for another season so that we all get an upgrade or at least the top 20 finishers 8-)

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

marke192 wrote:Hello All, I set up the previous seasons ISO league which won!!!! But I have not had any contact from OFL yet. I will get in touch with them to see if we can transfer the league ownership to Bal if not I'm happy to do it for another season so that we all get an upgrade or at least the top 20 finishers 8-)

Thank you marke192!

Keele United
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Keele United »

Last year the upgrade went to the first 20 to join......(Official FISO League) and yes they wont do anything until you contact them and ask for it.....because of that I would highly recommend we let Mark start the League now and pick the team as its 3 weeks until the start of the season....It would be a real shame not to have an ISO League this year....so lets get it up and running and again I would suggest Mark of starting a new thread for this years game... :o

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

I agree, let's get ISO started. :D

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Post by Northernmonkey »

Easy guys :wink:

Appreciate people are keen, I am too, but it's Bal's choice this year so let's wait for him.

In all the years of ISO no winner has ever defaulted. He posted on another thread today, he's away so i'm sure he'll come good in the week ahead. We still have over 3 weeks left, if he doesn't post a team we have plenty of time to sort it, but I'm sure he will :)

Keele United
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Keele United »

I think people are getting nervous as it will soon leave little or no time to talk about the team he puts up(if he does so)and it does take time setting up the league and getting the upgrades sorted and attracting enough people and making sure everyone understands how the 1st weekend works and..etc.....I still think we should at least start a new thread for this year on here and start the league so everyone has somewhere to "Park"there team until Bal arrives and picks the team(actually not sure that would work) :mrgreen:

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

Keele United wrote:I think people are getting nervous as it will soon leave little or no time to talk about the team he puts up(if he does so)and it does take time setting up the league and getting the upgrades sorted and attracting enough people and making sure everyone understands how the 1st weekend works and..etc.....I still think we should at least start a new thread for this year on here and start the league so everyone has somewhere to "Park"there team until Bal arrives and picks the team(actually not sure that would work) :mrgreen:
I really think we should start it just to let people know it's up this year!
People can sign in and the rest will follow later. Interested people could have a look here for a start!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=111204

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Original Fantasy League (OFL) Football games”