OFL Auction new website

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games offered by Fantasy League Limited (OFL).
snout
FISO Knight
FS Record: a slice of that cake, over there

OFL Auction new website

Post by snout »

My eyes! My eyes!

Supersubs is super-confusing. I think I've set it but I have no idea. And no email confirmation.

And I can't see a Free Agents list.

sportsmeister
FISO 2006 Golf Champion

Re: OFL Auction new website

Post by sportsmeister »

Did you go for the £30 option or the £20 option?

Apparently supersubs are not available in the £20 version

snout
FISO Knight
FS Record: a slice of that cake, over there

Re: OFL Auction new website

Post by snout »

£30 option. Supersubs available. But simply very confusing to use.

[edit] Email from OFL kind of makes sense against the user experience so far...

Once you select the SUPERSUBS tab, you’ll see upcoming fixture times (up to 14 days in advance) for your squad above the pitch. Click a fixture time to see your active players highlighted in green for fixtures at that time. Your active players are automatically placed into your team where possible but do need to be saved for each fixture time by clicking ACCEPT. You can make also changes as above by clicking on relevant player(s) and to accept changes hit ACCEPT. To cancel changes for that fixture time, hit CANCEL SUPERSUBS.

The ticks/crosses shown on the last column of the team breakdown list view shows whether a player has been selected against the listed match. When you're done, refresh the page (Ctrl-F5) to make sure this shows the latest information.

We are working on ongoing improvements to the SUPERSUBS process to make it more user-friendly which will become available in the coming days

They also say...

Free Agents, Budgets, Transfers and Changes History
These will all be available from the Transfers icon in the bottom menu. We have been encountering challenges in getting these features live but are working hard to have them ready by Friday at the latest.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Original Fantasy League (OFL) Football games”