To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO Goals! Glitch - Week 2 Important!

A forum for the running of the FISO Goals competition. This is a score predictions game based on the English Premier League. See the top menu bar for the link to enter your predictions and see the automated leaderboard.
Jester
Sir Jedi Jesterlot
FS Record: TFC 2008 T20 winner; EggCup Div 1 06/07; Two-Foot Cup 2018; S4 EPL Cup 2020

FISO Goals! Glitch - Week 2 Important!

Post by Jester »

Attention all players of FISO Goals!

The glitch that emerged last weekend whereby no predictions could be made or edited after the first kick-off of the week, SHOULD be fixed within the next 24 hours.

For this weekend however, may I suggest all players enter all ten predicted scores by at least one hour prior to the first kick off on Saturday ie. By 2pm Latest

This will ensure everyone has predicted for all games should the error not be fixed after all.

If you find you need to edit a selection after this time, please PM me with your required selections as last weekend.

We don't know for sure at this point whether or not these PM'd predictions will be able to be entered retrospectively, but hope that they will. It is therefore recommended, selections are made early.

Once again, apologies for the stuttering start to this season's game, and I hope it doesn't mar your enjoyment too much.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Re: FISO Goals! Glitch - Week 2 Important!

Post by forestfan »

Week 2 NO LONGER AVAILABLE. An hour and a half to kick off... sort it out :evil:

Is there any way I can get picks in?

DrBunker
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISODAS season 21 Premiership champion

Post by DrBunker »

I made my week 2 picks at the same time as I did week 1 and they were there yesterday when I checked.

Am I in the clear?

Digsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS relegation fodder

Post by Digsby »

DrBunker wrote:I made my week 2 picks at the same time as I did week 1 and they were there yesterday when I checked.

Am I in the clear?

Should be fine from what Jester says. In fairness he's given everyone enough warning to get the predictions in early.

Just hope it's sorted soon.....don't like being 300 points behind my mini league leader after GW1! :shock:

jeffersdn
Grumpy Old Pig

Post by jeffersdn »

forestfan wrote:Week 2 NO LONGER AVAILABLE. An hour and a half to kick off... sort it out :evil:

You nedd to pm me, jester or admin with your picks for the week.

Jester
Sir Jedi Jesterlot
FS Record: TFC 2008 T20 winner; EggCup Div 1 06/07; Two-Foot Cup 2018; S4 EPL Cup 2020

Post by Jester »

FF - have received your predictions.

Unfortunately, I don't have any guarantee that they can be added retrospectively....
I hope they can, and can see no reason why not, it's only a database ffs! :?

Anyone else should continue to PM predictions in my opinion, and let's hope the bugs are ironed out soon.

Dr B - any predictions already made should be safe. I don't have access to the db so can't check - you should be able to see your results around 5pm today, but no way of checking before then.

I did tell you all to get in early this week, however, I also said 'before 2pm'
Fixtures were clearly NOT AVAILABLE for predicting well before that time. This is something new, the fixtures are all entered correctly (3pm kick off - I can check that much!), so no idea why the even earlier cut off? :?

My only course of action is to contact Admin and ask him to contact the developers.
I've done this..... Again!

Jester
Sir Jedi Jesterlot

Post by Jester »

jeffersdn wrote:
forestfan wrote:Week 2 NO LONGER AVAILABLE. An hour and a half to kick off... sort it out :evil:

You nedd to pm me, jester or admin with your picks for the week.

He has done! :D

Appreciate the offer to share the burden on my inbox, but maybe best if PM'd predictions all come to me - just to keep them all in one place? :?

To be honest, most people must have heeded to early warnings as I've only had three PMs so far this week and last together! :D

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

I did mine last night.......hopefully they are saved.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO GOALS (Premiership Predictions)”