To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO GOALS! 2019/20 - FREE TO ENTER

A forum for the running of the FISO Goals competition. This is a score predictions game based on the English Premier League. See the top menu bar for the link to enter your predictions and see the automated leaderboard.
Ralfbergs
FISO Knight
FS Record: Murfs Premiership Predictions Knockout Cup 13/14 Winner

Re: FISO GOALS! 2019/20 - FREE TO ENTER

Post by Ralfbergs »

I'm happy to play. Would be happy if also some extra comps based on Fiso Goals would be happenning similar like murf ran before (not gonna lie, maybe I missed them if they were happening last year).

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Wolf in Sheeps clothing

Post by Mick MacPaddywack »

I'd like to see if I can remember to pick my GOALS predictions again this season.
I'm sure I'm not as bad as the rest of ye.
Murf in the top 10 again ... we cannot be havin that can we ... its just not cricket :mrgreen: er, no, it isn't is it? :oops:

I've got Surprised's miserable excuse of moving house too, somewhere early season if all goes well
So I should put in the usual embarrasing performance.

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

Mick MacPaddywack wrote: 04 Sep 2020, 10:59 I'd like to see if I can remember to pick my GOALS predictions again this season.
I'm sure I'm not as bad as the rest of ye.
Murf in the top 10 again ... we cannot be havin that can we ... its just not cricket :mrgreen: er, no, it isn't is it? :oops:

I've got Surprised's miserable excuse of moving house too, somewhere early season if all goes well
So I should put in the usual embarrasing performance.
Welcome back to the show, Mick MacPaddywack 8-) 8-)

eagle224
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Veteran

Post by eagle224 »

I can't seem to get my prediction for West Brom v Leicester to stick. Every time I click Save My Predictions, it takes a while to refresh the page, you get the confirmation that "Your predictions have been successfully updated" but the West Brom v Leicester entry blanks itself. I've tried quiting and going back in but the West Brom entry is still blank.

Anyone else getting the same?

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

eagle224 wrote: 04 Sep 2020, 15:15 I can't seem to get my prediction for West Brom v Leicester to stick. Every time I click Save My Predictions, it takes a while to refresh the page, you get the confirmation that "Your predictions have been successfully updated" but the West Brom v Leicester entry blanks itself. I've tried quiting and going back in but the West Brom entry is still blank.

Same problem here

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

Surprised wrote: 05 Sep 2020, 19:58
eagle224 wrote: 04 Sep 2020, 15:15 I can't seem to get my prediction for West Brom v Leicester to stick. Every time I click Save My Predictions, it takes a while to refresh the page, you get the confirmation that "Your predictions have been successfully updated" but the West Brom v Leicester entry blanks itself. I've tried quiting and going back in but the West Brom entry is still blank.

Same problem here
Rob will take care of the problem!
Thank you for your patience!

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

I checked a few rounds and it works!

Except all West Brom home games, they are not saved.
I guess there's an easy solution for this..... :wink: :wink:

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

problem fixed, thank you Rob!

The saved results should now be there, you don't have to put it in again!

PLEASE use the new thread from now on! Thank you!

viewtopic.php?f=108&t=132675

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO GOALS (Premiership Predictions)”