To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Earn £€$ for Sky Sports FF Advice/Research

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Earn £€$ for Sky Sports FF Advice/Research

Post by admin »

As part of the possible initiative for fiso members to offer team advice for a fee (as posted in the FPL RTM forum here viewtopic.php?f=99&t=131396) it's been pointed out to me that this service could also be offered to Sky Sports FF players.

The advice would be in-depth and over and above the free RMT help that the fiso community kindly provides on this forum.

So if anyone is interested in offering their services in helping Sky managers willing to pay for in-depth advice, please either send me a PM, email or post on here and we can take it from there.

If I allowed such a service to be promoted on fiso then for it to be worth organising there would need to be at least a few people offering such a service. Each expert/researcher would set out their Sky/FF record or research they can do and prices for types of advice or research. Advice could be provided by PM or email or I could set up a private/secret forum on fiso for the Expert/Researcher (to which they can add one or more members).

To ensure that there are no complaints, I'd envisage that the fee is 1st paid to FISO (in £,€ or $) and then after the advice confirmed as provided (either by PM, email or posts on their private forum), FISO pays the expert/researcher (in £,€ or $).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”