To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Points scored / transfers left

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Re: Points scored / transfers left

Post by wandacatvenus »

Interesting.....

So the Top 10 have an average of 8.5 transfers remaining.

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Yorkshire Exile »

Where is this from?

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Not surprising really is it? Been hard to score and people are banging in 100+ a weekend... must be burning through!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Post by wandacatvenus »

Yorkshire Exile wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 17:19 Where is this from?
Twitter

Jimbo20
FISOhead

Post by Jimbo20 »

How is everyone getting on in this? Im up to 25th now and still in double figures for transfers. The average transfers remaining on 1st of January was 10 for top 100 so hoping that im not set up to bad going by transfer remaining averages.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

Jimbo20 wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 12:36 How is everyone getting on in this? Im up to 25th now and still in double figures for transfers. The average transfers remaining on 1st of January was 10 for top 100 so hoping that im not set up to bad going by transfer remaining averages.
Fair play mate, i'd say your in pole position. To have 1767 points with double figures transfers at this stage takes some going. Guesisng its 10 or 11 though :lol: I'm 200 points behind with 28. And I thought that was good :shock:

Jimbo20
FISOhead

Post by Jimbo20 »

No its not 10 or 11 :lol:. Its actually closer to 25 than it is 10. Im ususlly quite open with my team and transfer count but its getting to the time of year when people will be looking on the forums trying to find information on peoples teams and transfer count etc so don't want to give to much away. This post was not me trying to brag,was just interested if anyone else was doing ok. Your team with 28 should fly up the leaderboard with 28 transfers in hand.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

1478 with 30 in the bank. Used 5 transfers last game week for pretty much no gains too much going on with Christmas and work and shit rotation and Vardy pussying with his new born. wink lol

Jimbo20
FISOhead

Post by Jimbo20 »

30 is a massive amount of transfers for this stage of the season. You shouldn't struggle to climb the leaderboard with that amount of transfers left :lol:

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

I need to put a little time in to have a look. I just winged it last week and threw some in then forgot it was a max of 5 in the week so stuck with players I didn't want for last games. Shit effort!

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Jimbo20 wrote: 07 Jan 2020, 12:06 No its not 10 or 11 :lol:. Its actually closer to 25 than it is 10. Im ususlly quite open with my team and transfer count but its getting to the time of year when people will be looking on the forums trying to find information on peoples teams and transfer count etc so don't want to give to much away. This post was not me trying to brag,was just interested if anyone else was doing ok. Your team with 28 should fly up the leaderboard with 28 transfers in hand.
So its 18 then :wink: :lol: Thanks for giving it away Jimbo. So i just need to make 20 points per transfer to catch you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimbo20
FISOhead

Post by Jimbo20 »

Well I haven't give that much away because your still wrong :lol:. Just 20 points a transfer,if you manage to get 20 points for every transfer then you deserve to win it :lol:.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

On a serious note, obviously picking the right captains most of the time is a big help but i'm guessing you've nailed them most of the time. The second overhaul will be a big test for you - hope you get it right pal. I'm not an expert on sky fantasy football but i'd like to think as an overall fantasy football player I know my stuff.

My biggest advice to you would be to keep things simple (in terms of player choices) the obvious ones normally are the best so don't go to leftfield.

You don't need to with your already high position and with your 17+ transfers. Best of luck for the second part of the season

p.s

I hope I can catch you :wink:

Jimbo20
FISOhead

Post by Jimbo20 »

Yeah I haven't done to bad on hitting captains so far. It could of been so much better though,was really late getting Vardy in and didn't get on the Leicester defence till late either,also started with Van Dijk and TAA and dont think Liverpool hardly kept a clean sheet in first 8/10 games. I wont be taking any risks at the overhaul,picking a solid overhaul team could be the most important bit. Good luck to you aswell mate,hope you have a decent second half of the season.

Just Give Up
Wideboy

Post by Just Give Up »

Half way through the season, so halfway through my transfers. That's how I play it 8-)

dorrian321
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: sky fantasy football winner 19/20

Post by dorrian321 »

up to 45th overall and 15 transfers left. Targeting top 10 finish now

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur
FS Record: Hit and miss

Post by Johnners »

dorrian321 wrote: 24 Jan 2020, 20:47 up to 45th overall and 15 transfers left. Targeting top 10 finish now
Nice going. I'd be targeting a top 1 finish if I were you.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Jimbo20 wrote: 07 Jan 2020, 16:57 Yeah I haven't done to bad on hitting captains so far. It could of been so much better though,was really late getting Vardy in and didn't get on the Leicester defence till late either,also started with Van Dijk and TAA and dont think Liverpool hardly kept a clean sheet in first 8/10 games. I wont be taking any risks at the overhaul,picking a solid overhaul team could be the most important bit. Good luck to you aswell mate,hope you have a decent second half of the season.
Alright Jimbo, noticed you moved quite a lot up the table the other night. Guessing you had a good Leicester backline or Barnes :wink: I wont ask you how many transfers you have left being so close to the end but fair play to ya. I've got myself upto 1557th which i'm chuffed with but i'm gutted that the Man city game has been postponed as i had bought in 2 of their players after Liverpool had played Saturday for the 3 to 1 on Liverpool. This Coronavirus is killing my teams on all fantasy football formats :cry:

Jimbo20
FISOhead

Post by Jimbo20 »

The team in 15th is actually what was my second team,this team was that far behind my other team that I had more or less wrote it off and not even entered it in any cash leagues🙄. As you say its getting close to the end so not going to go into transfer count,it could be right up there at the end if I hit a few captains or could drop right down if I don't. The team I had in 25th a while back went on a really had run and is now in 128th. Im sure the City game being cancelled will have hurt many teams but it sounds like there is going to be more games cancelled so its going to be a nightmare to plan transfers. Good luck to you for the rest of the season,hope you get lucky with transfers and continue to climb up the leaderboard.a

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Suspended!

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur
FS Record: Hit and miss

Post by Johnners »

dorrian321 wrote: 24 Jan 2020, 20:47 up to 45th overall and 15 transfers left. Targeting top 10 finish now
Johnners wrote: 24 Jan 2020, 21:48 Nice going. I'd be targeting a top 1 finish if I were you.
Told you! :)

Congratulations on a fantastic achievement, Liam. 👍

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”