To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

40% with Sterling

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

40% with Sterling

Post by itslikebrandnew »

What's everyone going to do with him? I know it's only one game he's not played but is it a sign of what's going to happen now it's CL time?

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Re: 40% with Sterling

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

At least most of the FPL crew had the comfort of KdB as vice-captain to fall back on. In a game where there's no vice-captains, that's got to hurt!

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Post by itslikebrandnew »

I got lucky and went with Aguero, although even luckier would have been KDB.

In fpl my vice captain is Salah, and i've dropped about a million places this week :lol:

This is why i really worry about captaining City players without seeing team news. Pep can really undo weeks of good work in an afternoon on here.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

I've got Sterling in one team but I know he'll be rested occasionally, and was half expecting it when he played 90 minutes in midweek. You've just got to live with it. At some point over the next few weeks Aguero will be rested in a game where Sterling starts and I'll gain those points back.

It's semi-predictable - you know Jesus will play midweek so Aguero will be back next weekend. Sterling will come back in for whichever one of Mahrez/B Silva plays in the league cup game.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”