To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Dilemmas

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
Cheltenhamff
Kevin and Perry

Dilemmas

Post by Cheltenhamff »

What did people think about Caballos and Pepe. Arsenal have 2 games in the first 3 weeks back where an Arsenal captain looks a decent shout.

Caballos has looked lively when he plays and he takes a lot of set peices, i think Pepe looks dangerous too but he's about 1.5m more. It's whether or not they can both cement a starting spot, i like Mount also as he's good value however again Chelsea have lots of options to rotate. Harry Wilson is another enabler who will score goals and solves a captain issue for a game day but is also another that is not always in the 11.

Pepe and Pope or Cabellos and Ederson?

Dilemmas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Re: Dilemmas

Post by itslikebrandnew »

Aubameyang for me, just because of the frequency of captain opportunities and Pepe hasn't found his feet yet in the PL. I do like Pepe and i think he's got alot of points in him and at some stage i may transfer out Aubameyang for Pepe to open up a 3rd striker slot.

Ceballos has had one good game and the rest of the time picks up 1 or 2 points. Far too risky as a 2 or 3 time captain.

In answer to your question i'd have to go Pepe and Pope just because i think Pepe has a much greater scoring potential for captaincy than Ceballos

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur
FS Record: Hit and miss

Post by Johnners »

As far as Arsenal captaincy is concerned, I'm not looking any further than Aubameyang either at the moment. I prefer a premium keeper too, so will be going with Ederson.

I realise that doesn't help you one bit with regard to your question though, so if I had to choose I'd have to agree that Pepe's superior goal threat trumps Ceballos and, while I prefer Ederson to Pope, Burnley have decent fixtures immediately after the overhaul and Pope is often good for save points too.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

I'm amazed at Kane being in virtually every team i've seen so far. Given that there is no immediate need for a Spurs captain, but a frequent desire for an arsenal Cpt, if you want a spurs player, ask yourself which of these is likely to score more.

Eriksen & Auba (Cpt) or Cebballos/Pepe (Cpt) & Kane.

Personally i'll eat my hat if the former doesn't have a higher points expectation.

IMO Auba is the FIRST name on the team sheet for the next 6 weeks. If you still want Kane, and i understand that a lot of people don't want to risk missing out on Kane big scores, i'd suggest it has to be at the expense of the Aguero/Sterling slot, and rely on KDB for the City captaincy.

Cheltenhamff
Kevin and Perry

Post by Cheltenhamff »

Thanks Fellas,

Appreciate this, i think you have talked me into Auba coming in and then maybe Maddison goes into the midfield

I had been thinking about Auba as there are captaincy options and then Maddison can be my captain for their fixture against Newcastle, my worry was Spurs have some decent fixtures where Kane could hit a few braces, whereas Auba is played out wide of an attacking three.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Cheltenhamff wrote: 09 Sep 2019, 08:10 my worry was Spurs have some decent fixtures where Kane could hit a few braces
That's my worry as well, i need to check again today as i'm even more concerned after his goals at the weekend. However i'm pretty sure i discounted Kane as his fixtures clashed with other players in my team who could quite easily hit braces where as Aubameyang who's quite capable of a decent captains score didn't clash.

I know for sure i can discount Kane on the first Saturday as both Salah and Aguero/Sterling have fixtures that look as easy or easier than Kanes.

wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Post by wandacatvenus »

Spurs wont get 2 Penalties a game either.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

wandacatvenus wrote: 09 Sep 2019, 16:56 Spurs wont get 2 Penalties a game either.
Perhaps they will ramp var up a bit and really mess with us after the international break :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”