To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 2 Captains & Transfers

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Week 2 Captains & Transfers

Post by S_sutton87 »

Rashford tomorrow only have him and awb

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Post by wandacatvenus »

I'm predicting a fall tonight for players who just hold Jota (Includes myself)

The reason I say this us 'Casuals' who are not Man Utd heavy already will be transferring in the likes of Martial and Rashford.

What can U do about it? React and match or do Nothing. Will be doing the latter and hoping for the best (Plus a Wolves win and Clean sheet)
Last edited by wandacatvenus on 19 Aug 2019, 08:54, edited 1 time in total.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Just Jota for me too unless there's some news about Stones' injury and then I suppose I might be tempted by a Man United player. It was just Barkley yesterday so that went quite badly. Although I did have Lundstram as my sub in fanteam so Barkley on the bench wasn't all bad news 8-)

Chelsea are a funny one this year, it's hard to see anyone that's worth having and you can rely on being a guaranteed starter :?

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Post by itslikebrandnew »

wandacatvenus wrote: 19 Aug 2019, 08:23 I'm predicting a fall tonight for players who just hold Jota (Includes myself)

The reason I say this us 'Casuals' who are not Man Utd heavy already will be transferring in the likes of Martial and Rashford.

What can U do about it? React and match or do Nothing. Will be doing the latter and hoping for the best (Plus a Wolves win and Clean sheet)
I'll be doing nothing. Wolves are quite capable of getting a result but i'm sure AWB will get his usual tackling bonus.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

And AWB does, 17mins gone and looking at whoscored AWB has already won 3 tackles

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

So Pogba is still on pens after all - well he won't be after tonight :roll:

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

itslikebrandnew wrote:And AWB does, 17mins gone and looking at whoscored AWB has already won 3 tackles
Got his passes tier 1 too. Didn't look all that great to me though. United had shed loads of possession so passes was inevitable

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited by rodduz on 20 Aug 2019, 06:48, edited 1 time in total.

rinky
FISOhead
FS Record: jan 09 sdt mom feb 13 tff mow feb 13 mirror mom 17-18 tff golden goal winner

Post by rinky »

96 points this week 46 pts Pukki Capt rest of team including 1 trf 50 pts.. You get lucky on captains sometimes..

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

rinky wrote: 20 Aug 2019, 07:17 96 points this week 46 pts Pukki Capt rest of team including 1 trf 50 pts.. You get lucky on captains sometimes..
That's a great call, but also a massive gamble when you look at the matches Arsenal, Liverpool, and City had.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

BLOCKHEAD wrote: 18 Aug 2019, 18:07 Ederson will keep a cleansheet against Bournemouth.
Didn't work out like that did it? All boils down to this weekends games. Kepa keeps a clean sheet and Ederson then it's about equal. Not sure either will though the way the season has started.

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Indeed. The perfect free-kick prevented the cleansheet. City appear to give up more big chances with Otamendi in the team though - perhaps something to think about at the overhaul.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

I thought he got a bit lucky with that yellow card as well. Looked like dangerous play to me.

There's quite a bit to think about in the overhaul with defences unable to keep clean sheets.

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

itslikebrandnew wrote: 26 Aug 2019, 08:35
BLOCKHEAD wrote: 18 Aug 2019, 18:07 Ederson will keep a cleansheet against Bournemouth.
Didn't work out like that did it? All boils down to this weekends games. Kepa keeps a clean sheet and Ederson then it's about equal. Not sure either will though the way the season has started.

Ederson comfortably beat Kepa as expected pre-overhaul.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Yep, wasted a transfer. Not to worry captained Aguero today so shouldnt be a bad weekend.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”