To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO ISO 2018/2019

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
nbbbee10
Treebeard

Re: FISO ISO 2018/2019

Post by nbbbee10 »

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, it's certainly been good from a sporting point of view so far with England winning the Cricket World Cup and in Telegraph Fantasy Cricket I am only 4 points and two places off the overall leaderboard in the County Challenge game

I have picked an initial team,

1. Alisson, Liverpool, £8 m
2. Matt Targett, Aston Villa, £6.9 m
3. Laporte, Manchester City, £10.3 m
4. Lucas Digne, Everton, £8.6 m
5. Craig Dawson, Watford, £6.1 m
6. James Ward-Prowse, Southampton, £7.8 m
7. Chris Basham, Sheffield United, £6.5 m
8. Pulisic, Chelsea, £10.1 m
9.Harry Kane, Tottenham, £12 m
10. Marcus Rashford, Manchester United, £10.8 m
11. Mo Salah, Liverpool, £12.2 m

I actually selected an initial team when the game was first released, so had to select several enablers which is why Matt Targett is in the team and haven't changed him for anyone else at the moment.

The other enablers are Craig Dawson, Watford are reasonable solid defensively expect in FA Cup finals against Man City and Dawson is also a threat from set pieces.

Chris Basham from Sheffield United, actually plays in the back 3 for Sheffield United, so potentially could score bonus points for tackling, without the threat of minus points for goals conceded.

The team selected gives captaincy options without having to make a transfer until the overhaul.

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Post by Northernmonkey »

Nice one Nbbbee - welcome back

Big up top - like it and it looks pretty solid capts to me for the first few weeks. I’m really struggling with enablers, I’m also an Owl so trying to steer clear of Basham. The pick of the bunch potentially (subject to rumours of swap in Zaha deal) could be Reiss Nelson at £5.7m if he went to Palace. Big if though.

Separately are you good to set up the new thread and mini league? Mainly a copy/paste job from the opening post of this thread with all the rules etc..

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Great to see plenty of interest and very pleased to see we live to fight another year.

Art Vandelay...Cheers for the links.

Bman... Go on you know you want too.

Malrom...Fantastic to have you back. (sorry no idea re the thread)

Aldershot Rejects....Welcome aboard, looking at your record it looks like you could be a contender.

Sutts87....Welcome back. I'm looking forward to seeing how you go this year after such a promising debut season.

Northernmonkey...Can't wait to see who you finish runner up to this year :P . Thanks for offering to do the admin. I'm deffo up for a cash side league again if you fancy it.

Nbbeee...Welcome back champ. I'll be back with plenty of suggestions on how to improve the team and give you a headache, once I've had a proper look. As Nm says best to start a new thread for the new season ( or get him to do it as he's offering). Oh and good luck with the cricket :D .

Biscuitman
FISOhead
FS Record: 10th TFFO 2009/10

Post by Biscuitman »

Nbbeee congrats on your showing in the Telegraph cricket and best of luck for the rest of the season.

I'm in for the coming FISO ISO 2019/2020, will be joining a bit nearer the deadline. In Vegas at the moment and in no fit state to do anything mentally challenging, but I'll be setting up the team in time for first kick off.

Evvy18
Treebeard

Post by Evvy18 »

Am raring to go again, sign me up

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Yay! Bman and Evvy.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Just started my due diligence and the first thing to note is point scoring changes.

Motm now 3pts and the ceiling for saves and shots on target both lowered :shock:

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Nbbbbee re Targett I notice a lot of the "cool kids" are going for Guilbert who is apparently a tackling machine, it would certainly free up money to help improve the midfield.

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Post by Northernmonkey »

coleridge wrote: 27 Jul 2019, 12:27 Nbbbbee re Targett I notice a lot of the "cool kids" are going for Guilbert who is apparently a tackling machine, it would certainly free up money to help improve the midfield.
Lovely spot! Apparently the cool kids are looking for banter on this year's ISO thread now

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”