To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

No access from outside the UK?

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

No access from outside the UK?

Post by admin »

It looks like Sky Sports have blocked access from last week to their Fantasy Football game and all their other related games. Probably because it's all under 1 login with Sky Bet and new betting regulations have been implemented recently.

Can anyone outside the UK access the game?

So before you go on holiday remember to set up your team and captains as much as possible.

Mystery
FISO Knight
FS Record: 116th in TFF 05/06

Re: No access from outside the UK?

Post by Mystery »

I've been able to access from Jersey. UK-ish I suppose

Latic
FISO Knight
FS Record: Minor past glories. Back for 2021!

Post by Latic »

....or use a VPN program

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

Thanks for the heads up Chris. Email response from Sky towers...

The game is only open to UK based residents, it will probably be very unlikely that you will be able to access the website from an overseas based IP address I'm afraid. Unfortunately there is no alternative address as you need to log in using your Sky Bet details and this is why you will probably not be able to access the website abroad.

Kind regards

Sky FF

...my caretaker is primed and ready for action.

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

I just made transfers ok from Florida. 8-)

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Brightwater »

Sky(bet) site now banned from Florida. I was planning a caretaker, but he has given me access to his laptop in UK via TeamViewer.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

i used to play it from NZ said I lived in Ireland (close :) i knew it was restricted to UK, so tried to open a betting account to get around it but they didnt want me :shock: , I lost interest in the game when they made it a bit easier with the captains. (less planning) I suppose the purpose of running a game is to promote betting on same...

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”