To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO Champion of Champions

A forum for news and comment on the FISO Champion of Champions competition.
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

oldbigead wrote:I think that this may have been asked before but how do we go about finding out our monthly position in TFF? I can't see anything on the site, am i missing something?
When making your claim, if you provide me with your full name and team name then I'll be able to find out from GFM what position you were in for the month in TFF. GFM have kindly agreed to this because, as you say, there is no monthly leaderboard other than the top 100.

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Re: FISO/FANBANTA Champion of Champions

Post by admin »

admin wrote: Prizes (courtesy of www.Fanbanta.com)

The overall winner will receive a soon to be confirmed excellent prize, and, just as importantly, the worldwide adulation that comes with the glorious title of ‘FISO/FANBANTA Champion of Champions 2007/08’.

There will also be nine monthly prizes, which will be awarded based on performances during each game month from August 2007 to April 2008.

This month (August) Fanbanta are offering…

1st place: Pair of tickets to any league game in the UK (excluding ROI)
2nd place: Football shirt of your choice
3rd place: Limited edition Fanbanta t-shirt

In subsequent months they’ll be offering prizes to this standard and above, including tickets, football trips/holidays, signed memorabilia, cash prizes and a host of other sought-after goods.
I am disappointed :( to report that Fanbanta appear not to be delivering the prizes to the monthly winners. I understand that only the 2nd place for August has received his prize. Despite chasing Fanbanta over the past weeks the others still haven't received anything.

Looks like I'm looking for another sponsor for the competition. :(

binky
Dumbledore
FS Record: won 500 quid in euro mirror 2004 and current tff north east champeen,tff 106th,star 42nd last season

Post by binky »

ive just joined :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO 'Champion of Champions'”