To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

SquadGod NEW Monthly game

A forum for discussion on SquadGod Fantasy Football.
blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

SquadGod NEW Monthly game

Post by blueprint »

quote from website

Monthly Games Launch!
This week sees the launch of the monthly format of our game, and we're very excited - so excited that we're giving away £500 in cash and prizes each month to the best managers.

Monthly games work exactly like standard, season-long games, but at the end of every month your points re-set back to zero, and you get given 11 free transfers to select an entirely new team for the month ahead. So, if you're wondering where it all went wrong, like me picking Nolan instead of Elano back in August, this could be right up your street.

my invite to try this game also

Hi

Come and join my fantasy football group called FISO Monthly League on Squadgod.

SquadGod gives us complete control of the gameplay, the scoring system, it's full of player stats and club info and loads of other football fans. To top it all it's totally free to play with great prizes!

To join the group and enter your team go to: http://www.squadgod.com/groups/FISOMonthlyLeague

See you on Squadgod.

http://squadgod.com
Fantasy Football

blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

Post by blueprint »

Just had first person apply to join the Monthly League, welcome Browny.

This application did point out to me that I had left it a restricted league, ie those that want to join have to be approved entry. I didn't mean to do this as the FISO other leagues are open entry.

I can make it an open league (I think) if it is wanted.

blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

Post by blueprint »

Monthly League now 4 strong. The beauty of this competition is it doesn't matter that we are part of the way through the season. The start of a month means we all start on zero again. The challenge is to pick a good team for that month's fixtures.

I think this has been done before (channel 4 I think?). But I didn't like how that game played, this one (for me at least) is much easier to control and follow.

Come on give it a try.

blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

first month (week) results.

Post by blueprint »

FISO Monthly League (only 5 of 12 members sumitted squad for the first month)
01 Andy's Fiso Monthly X1 Andy Barrell 60.33 181
02 Monthly Eruptions Cotopaxi Eruptions 58.33 175
03 Barts Monthly Choice giblet 40.33 121
04 the month of dodd Doddso 24.67 74
05 Browny's rudeboys browny 20.00 60

FISO Glory Hunters (only 9 of 15 members submitted a squad)
01 Gaels Clean Sheet Patrick 76.67 230
02 Andy's Monthly Chancers Andy Barrell 63.33 190
03 Fleabags Vid 55.67 167
04 IndonesiaRaya Shearer The Great 50.67 152
05 Doomsday Razorback 39.00 117
06 LUGBE UNITED manutd4life 35.00 105
07 Lava U Than Me Cotopaxi Eruptions 32.67 98
08 Ruskingtonspurs ruskingtonspurs 30.33 91
09 browny's rudeboys browny 27.67 83

Patrick@SquadGod
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Patrick@SquadGod »

Nice to see I'm at the summit of the Cotopaxi Monthly League :wink:

Guys, The next game month starts this weekend, we all start with a clean slate, and there are £500 in prizes for the overall best managers. The entry deadline is 11.30am GMT Saturday. Sign-up takes seconds, and it's free to play. You're all more than welcome in either mine of Blueprint league

http://www.squadgod.com/groups/CotopaxiMonthlyLeague

http://www.squadgod.com/groups/FISOGloryHunters

Get involved!

PS Well done to FISO forum member Wes, He's SquadGod's manager of the month with 616 points. He wins £170 cash, and £170 of free bets with Ladbrokes (plus the all important bragging rights).

blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

Post by blueprint »

Not wishing to complain too much Patrick :wink:
But ........

The other FISO league is actually called the FISO Monthly League http://www.squadgod.com/groups/FISOMonthlyLeague

Not the Cotopaxi league as you keep posting. Thanks for the advert though. The Cotopaxi League was mainly for TT forum members and other folk (FISO members also welcome).

Patrick@SquadGod
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Patrick@SquadGod »

blueprint wrote:Not wishing to complain too much Patrick :wink:
But ........

The other FISO league is actually called the FISO Monthly League http://www.squadgod.com/groups/FISOMonthlyLeague

Not the Cotopaxi league as you keep posting. Thanks for the advert though. The Cotopaxi League was mainly for TT forum members and other folk (FISO members also welcome).
:oops:

blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

Post by blueprint »

blueprint wrote:Just had first person apply to join the Monthly League, welcome Browny.

This application did point out to me that I had left it a restricted league, ie those that want to join have to be approved entry. I didn't mean to do this as the FISO other leagues are open entry.

I can make it an open league (I think) if it is wanted.
As you can see from the quote of an earlier posting, I mistakingly made the FISO league I set up, restricted.

Being the all seeing all knowing one, Patrick has kindly altered this for me so it is now an open league. Thanks Sir P. :)

Now you have no excuse not to give either FISO league a bash. Don't forget to actually submit a finalised squad before this weekends lock out, which I guess is saturday morning. There's £500 at stake and you will kick yourself if you miss out.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SquadGod (Game Ceased)”