To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Double Gameweeks - fixture rearrangements confirmed

A Forum for news and comment on Fixtures relevant to Fantasy Football games.
jaymarsuperstar
Wideboy

Double Gameweeks - fixture rearrangements confirmed

Post by jaymarsuperstar »

Fulham v Blackburn has been confirmed for Wed 25th November

Does anyone know if the other games postponed from gameweek 2 have been rearranged yet?

Mod edit: thread moved to a more generic forum

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017 & 2024, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018

Re: Double Gameweeks - fixture rearrangements confirmed

Post by Spencer4 »

Although this is fixture news it's really only relevant within FPL and CYKI games because of the "Gameweek" issues.

Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

Spencer4 wrote:Although this is fixture news it's really only relevant within FPL and CYKI games because of the "Gameweek" issues.
Can't agree with that ... it opens up the possibility of 3 for 0s in TFF.

DrBunker
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISODAS season 21 Premiership champion

Post by DrBunker »

The thought did occur to me before I moved it but I felt that any specific "Planning for GWXX" etc. thread could be started elsewhere but as the poster was asking for general info about the rearrangements it was better suited to this forum. I appreciate that he did mention GW2 though so if the thread needs to be moved back I'd understand that.

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

Different FF games have different ways of taking advantage of extra PL fixtures. The phrase "double gameweek" is FPL-specific, due to it's gameweek structure and advantage of transferring in players that have two games within one week. (I suppose it could also be applied to YTM but it isn't common at all over there to use transfers specifically for this purpose, due to the lower transfer allocation)

3-0s etc in TFF/OFL games are a different topic and, I believe, not what the OP was aiming to discuss.

Anyhow I posted this news in the general fixture changes thread yesterday, and also made a thread called "double gameweeks" over in FPL to discuss exactly this topic :)

DrBunker
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISODAS season 21 Premiership champion

Post by DrBunker »

reds363 wrote:Anyhow I posted this news in the general fixture changes thread yesterday, and also made a thread called "double gameweeks" over in FPL to discuss exactly this topic
Top marks for you fella! Maybe admin could offer you a missionary position...so that you can spread the word :P

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

I was looking for a thread to tell me what double gameweeks (and missing gameweeks) there are in FPL. This one would be ideal if a helpful mod would just move it back into the FPL forum...

Maybe there is another one, but I can't find it.

snout
FISO Knight
FS Record: a slice of that cake, over there

Post by snout »

hancockjr wrote:I was looking for a thread to tell me what double gameweeks (and missing gameweeks) there are in FPL. This one would be ideal if a helpful mod would just move it back into the FPL forum...

Maybe there is another one, but I can't find it.
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/fixture.mc?event=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :?:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fixture News”