To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Change or not to change

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
Peterrr666
FISOhead

Change or not to change

Post by Peterrr666 »

Current team is as attached. I don’t think I’m gonna make any changes this weekend as I think all my players have relatively easy games and I also think they’ll all start and no midweek games. Should I change anyone or Can you see something I can’t?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Re: Change or not to change

Post by Spinynorman »

I have a few Willian's knocking about which doesn't please me a great deal but looking at your team I can't see any urgency to change immediately. Please bear in mind though that I'm not particularly good at this lark. :mrgreen:

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Spinynorman wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 21:22 I have a few Willian's knocking about which doesn't please me a great deal but looking at your team I can't see any urgency to change immediately. Please bear in mind though that I'm not particularly good at this lark. :mrgreen:
I do have .4mil itb and could go Willian to Rodriguez but Arsenal in Europe and got easy game this weekend

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

Looks good! Ake might not start though 🤷🏼‍♂️ Dias might make debut alongside Laporte but saying that It be more like Ale starting with Dias as Laporte played the whole 90 mins on weds. Going forward though Ake will be third choice behind Dias and Laporte

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Biddles32 wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 12:28 Looks good! Ake might not start though 🤷🏼‍♂️ Dias might make debut alongside Laporte but saying that It be more like Ale starting with Dias as Laporte played the whole 90 mins on weds. Going forward though Ake will be third choice behind Dias and Laporte
Do you not think they’ll play 3 at the back to 2 wing backs?

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Peterrr666 wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 13:41
Biddles32 wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 12:28 Looks good! Ake might not start though 🤷🏼‍♂️ Dias might make debut alongside Laporte but saying that It be more like Ale starting with Dias as Laporte played the whole 90 mins on weds. Going forward though Ake will be third choice behind Dias and Laporte
Nah that's not Pep's style since he loves having central overloads. Not to mention that system would not benefit any wingers he has

Alisson injured for around 6 weeks so I'd look to offload the following (in order most important to least)
  1. Alisson - injury
  2. Keane - no europe
  3. Traore - no europe but gets ratings
  4. Ake - europe but rotational risk

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

BigTeamPlayer wrote: 05 Oct 2020, 16:15
Peterrr666 wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 13:41
Nah that's not Pep's style since he loves having central overloads. Not to mention that system would not benefit any wingers he has

Alisson injured for around 6 weeks so I'd look to offload the following (in order most important to least)
  1. Alisson - injury
  2. Keane - no europe
  3. Traore - no europe but gets ratings
  4. Ake - europe but rotational risk

Is Mendy the best choice to replace Allison or is Adrian more favourable?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”